TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree on so many levels. Having perused BD's FB page, she came across as being quiet, gentle, polite, loved by friends and family and fairly religious. We know almost nothing about RP, and their relationship. We know that CC's brother stated that CC told him BD had come out of a "bad relationship." Who knows if that's true or if that's how she saw it. We no very little about her background, her family or her other relationships.

I do think there is more to this and it is helpful to understand how the pieces fall into place. This in no way excuses anyone involved in this horrific crime. It took a lot of effort to create such a twisted plot that was clearly meant to harm KH. But like you, I am interested in the deeper layers because I believe in the long run it's very helpful to understand them.

I had exactLy the same impressions of her. It has sort of haunted me...wanting to understand on a deeper level. Thank you for articulating this so very well!

One of the main 'themes' I saw in her FB was 'pregnancy' and childbirth. There were lots of articles she posted about doulas and water births and healthy pregnancies. And I wondered if she had a baby. I don't think she does. So it makes me think she was thinking heavily about her biological clock ticking.If she spent two years with a young doctor , imo, they probably spoke about starting a family at some point. He'd be saying ' Let's hold off until I am more established, etc.' So I could see that as intense motivation for her anger if she thought he was going to settle down with someone else so quickly.

I know she was training as a dental hygienist but is it possible she was training as a birthing coach or a doula too?

Maybe she hoped to "comfort" him over the tragic death of his girlfriend?

I agree on so many levels. Having perused BD's FB page, she came across as being quiet, gentle, polite, loved by friends and family and fairly religious. We know almost nothing about RP, and their relationship. We know that CC's brother stated that CC told him BD had come out of a "bad relationship." Who knows if that's true or if that's how she saw it. We know very little about her background, her family or her other relationships.

I do think there is more to this and it is helpful to understand how the pieces fall into place. This in no way excuses anyone involved in this horrific crime. It took a lot of effort to create such a twisted plot that was clearly meant to harm KH. But like you, I am interested in the deeper layers because I believe in the long run it's very helpful to understand them.

BBM sounds like quite a difference from the impression formed when looking at Crystal's FB!

Why did XGF need to borrow the Jeep in the first place? Since it seems that when she was stopped in Plano by LE, she was driving her own vehicle. (Not exactly sure when the traffic stop happened, though. Was that prior to, or after XGF loaned the borrowed Jeep to CC?) Just wondering what reason she gave her friend (the Jeep owner), and LE when they interviewed her after KH was killed.

And, considering the department no longer has a department that analyzes cell phones and computers, they may have to wait a while for FBI. Oh, and they will have to pay for those services too I would think.
Im curious to know why dallas does not have a department to analyze cell phones ,computers etc., considering how big of a city it is and how much crime occurs here? And is this a true fact? I can see Maybe for financial reasons or cutbacks that they may not have this but not nice to know if true

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Im curious to know why dallas does not have a department to analyze cell phones ,computers etc., considering how big of a city it is and how much crime occurs here? And is this a true fact? I can see Maybe for financial reasons or cutbacks that they may not have this but not nice to know if true

Dallas County DA’s office opens digital crime lab to expedite cases

Published:*November 3, 2014*12:18 pm

The Dallas County District Attorney’s office has opened its own digital forensics lab to focus on analyzing technology, according to a news release sent Monday.

The lab focuses on analyzing cell phones, computers, digital video records and other digital media. The release said that the office is the first district attorney’s office in North Texas to open such a lab.

Typically, the DA’s office depends on the FBI and U.S. Secret Service to analyze the data. But because so many also relied on the two federal law enforcement agencies, there is always a backlog.

“Numerous times prosecutors had to reset cases for trial because the forensics examinations on the evidence had not been conducted, essentially costing the county and tax payers money,” District Attorney Craig Watkins said in the news release. “The new digital forensics lab house in the Dallas DA’s office will help expedite the process of cases going to trial.”

Watkins said that many cases now rely on digital date to help confirm guilt or innocence of suspects. Phones, for example, are used to text with accomplices, search maps

Ok. I did my own homework. Didnt think for one minute they couldn't have their own department

Anyone giddy with anticipation that XGF will be arrested in class right before her dental test tomorrow?

I wonder if the mastermind of this crime was hoping LE would think the owner of the Cherokee was the shooter? Maybe she didn't plan on the owner seeing his car on the news and him going to police.

Anyone giddy with anticipation that XGF will be arrested in class right before her dental test tomorrow?
That would be awesome! !!!!!!!!
How embarrassing for her if so.
Im guessing she won't be taking the test bc she will never probably be employed ever again so she has basically wasted her life.

Night and Day. VERY different "friends." Very different.

I agree that the friends of BD and CC are very different. But before BD's page shut down, I did find a comment in 2012 to BD from someone currently on CC's friends list. Although this person wasn't a FB friend of BD now, it was clear from the comment that they had been friends for quite awhile, but hadn't seen each other lately back in 2012. This person appears from her FB page posts to be more like CC currently. I wondered if BD and CC met recently through her.

Tomorrow morning is Kendra's funeral.

I hope the DPD will wait until after the services and interment to make their arrest, if one is coming.

I agree on so many levels. Having perused BD's FB page, she came across as being quiet, gentle, polite, loved by friends and family and fairly religious. We know almost nothing about RP, and their relationship. We know that CC's brother stated that CC told him BD had come out of a "bad relationship." Who knows if that's true or if that's how she saw it. We know very little about her background, her family or her other relationships.

BD definitely seemed to be well liked looking at her timeline people were leaving her messages left and right but CC being from the other side she probably knew she would be down to do whatever.

I agree that the friends of BD and CC are very different. But before BD's page shut down, I did find a comment in 2012 to BD from someone currently on CC's friends list. Although this person wasn't a FB friend of BD now, it was clear from the comment that they had been friends for quite awhile, but hadn't seen each other lately back in 2012. This person appears from her FB page posts to be more like CC currently. I wondered if BD and CC met recently through her.
I saw that and thought she might be the connection too!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

What I would like to know is how can they charge CC with capital murder when she was just the driver. Are they trying to scare her to get her to tell the truth. I know she could get a lot of time for admitting the robbery itself, but I really don't believe she is the only one getting blamed for the whole scenario and LE just cant leave it like that. They need to get the EGF. Imo she's the mastermind. It's like the media is saying we know what happened, but LE is acting like CC is going down for murder and no one else is.

Dallas County DA’s office opens digital crime lab to expedite cases

Published:*November 3, 2014*12:18 pm

The Dallas County District Attorney’s office has opened its own digital forensics lab to focus on analyzing technology, according to a news release sent Monday.

The lab focuses on analyzing cell phones, computers, digital video records and other digital media. The release said that the office is the first district attorney’s office in North Texas to open such a lab.

Typically, the DA’s office depends on the FBI and U.S. Secret Service to analyze the data. But because so many also relied on the two federal law enforcement agencies, there is always a backlog.

“Numerous times prosecutors had to reset cases for trial because the forensics examinations on the evidence had not been conducted, essentially costing the county and tax payers money,” District Attorney Craig Watkins said in the news release. “The new digital forensics lab house in the Dallas DA’s office will help expedite the process of cases going to trial.”

Watkins said that many cases now rely on digital date to help confirm guilt or innocence of suspects. Phones, for example, are used to text with accomplices, search maps

Ok. I did my own homework. Didnt think for one minute they couldn't have their own department

Thought I saw a post somewhere here regarding the disbanding of the digital department, here is a link regarding that:

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...ensics-lab-shuttered-after-8-months/30968707/

maybe other sleuths will have more details about it. I am not familiar with it, other than seeing it here on WS.

What I would like to know is how can they charge CC with capital murder when she was just the driver. Are they trying to scare her to get her to tell the truth. I know she could get a lot of time for admitting the robbery itself, but I really don't believe she is the only one getting blamed for the whole scenario and LE just cant leave it like that. They need to get the EGF. Imo she's the mastermind. It's like the media is saying we know what happened, but LE is acting like CC is going down for murder and no one else is.

She can absolutely be charged, as 'just' the driver. She has already said she agreed to take part in the robbery. If you consent to a robbery and someone dies in the incident= Capital MUrder charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member