TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you are correct, which is exactly why the EGF should be in custody as well. She admitted to loaning the Jeep to CC. Even if she denies the purpose of it's use (lie), she should be held equally as culpable as CC. I mean, seriously, is CC really that gullible. She admits to knowing that KH was going to be robbed. Why in the world would she ever agree to participate, at any level, in such an orchestrated event? Personally, I can't imagine ever being conned into committing a crime of ANY kind, but especially, not one involving robbery or execution-style murder. And all for $500??!!!! NO way! I think there is still far more details to this story that haven't been made available to the public. This is just too crazy. I hope they've had surveillance on the EGF since she was released from jail, otherwise, she could be very far from Dallas, TX at this point in time.

LE does not have proof that XGF lent the Jeep to CC for the specific purpose of taking part in the robbery/murder plot against KH. That's why they have not locked her up (yet).

CC, on the other hand, has freely admitted to her role in the plot that involved robbing KH and ultimately ended with her murder. Straight from the horse's mouth herself. That is all the proof that LE needed to put CC in the slammer and charge her with capital murder. (MOO)

Could EGF have had a GPS on KH's car a simple used the black phone to track her instead of using a phone/phone account owned by RP, so's he couldn't find out what she was doing?

Yes. That would have been an option.

LE does not have proof that XGF lent the Jeep to CC for the specific purpose of taking part in the robbery/murder plot against KH. That's why they have not locked her up (yet).

CC, on the other hand, has freely admitted to her role in the plot that involved robbing KH and ultimately ended with her murder. Straight from the horse's mouth herself. That is all the proof that LE needed to put CC in the slammer and charge her with capital murder. (MOO)
Makes tons of sense. And now that she's most likely lawyered up she may not have to say anything else about it and will remain free unless LE obtains direct proof implicating her ?

YUP. And that is why XGF handpicked CC as her accomplice. She knew CC could not keep her trap shut and is not too smart. I really hope CC doesn't take the fall while the jealous ex walks free.

Can any of us even imagine the amount of sheer adrenaline released on both sides during this crime?
Do we know if K had gotten out of her car yet? LE says they think the shooter may have got inside her car. Then the ammo casing.
Would like to think she was totally unaware but it's doubtful IMO.
Didn't the witness Dad say he heard "words"? Of course witnesses are also distraught and often confused.
I'm gambling on LE having much better enhanced video content.
jmo

I just reread at least a dozen MSM articles about this case, and this one had clearest statement regarding the father and son witnesses.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Witness-Describes-Hearing-Fatal-Uptown-Shooting-324624031.html

The father states that his son heard a 'scream' and that they both heard the gunshot. If accounts are correct and KH was shot in the back of the head, I envision the shooter being behind her in the car, KH screaming out of shock when she realized someone was behind her, and the shot being fired through the car seat headrest. It would explain the bullet casing in the car. I imagine KH falling out of the car at that point, with her car door still open. It would explain why she was found lying beside her car. I find it interesting that in this early interview, the father only says that his son saw a man with a black hood and a mask. The idea that it was a white man appears to have been added later on.

MOO.

[Snipped for Brevity]
As I stated earlier, I feel that they were trying to retrieve the XGF's engagement ring, not the DL. KH could just get another DL, what would be the point. They were trying to get something irreplaceable, in XGF's eyes. KH may have not even had the ring, but in XGF's mind, she had it and XGF wanted it back.

I think that if KH had that engagement ring, it would have been prominently posted on FB on her finger -- several photos -- with lots of joy and happiness being shared about her engagement and concrete plans for the future now that things had been formalized.
But we didn't see that. She would not have kept it a secret.

No. I do believe that the intention was murder from the get-go. Why else carry a loaded gun? A toy gun, brandished for effect, would have done the job of intimidating KH into giving up everything, including her car. And KH would still be alive.

Makes tons of sense. And now that she's most likely lawyered up she may not have to say anything else about it and will remain free unless LE obtains direct proof implicating her ?

I worry that there might not be any direct evidence. I think XGF might be very cunning. She groomed CC for this and now she is throwing her under the bus. What if XGF is telling LE that CC was the one that was obsessed with revenge? She may be saying that she vented to CC and cried about her despair over KH stealing her fiancé. But she had no idea that CC would ever do anything violent like this. If there is no direct evidence, then what?

Respectfully, bolded by me.

We do not know the full extent of what LE knows and does not know. They might very well have enough evidence to prove their case against the XGF, and are merely being cautious and insuring things are lock solid before any further arrests are made (as they have stated). LE appears to have proof that the XGF was tracking KH. That alone shows something sinister was at play on her part.

--According to the search warrants, Delgado, who has not been named as a suspect, told police she loaned a Jeep to Cortes. Police also say Delgado pursued Hatcher, using an iPhone to "track the location of the complainant's cell phone" before the murder.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ve-triangle-be-behind-dallas-dentists-n425821

This is turning into less of a "who done it" and more of a tragic commentary of social mores and desperation. How sad CC had a child at age 15 or 16 and was so desperate for money she agreed to this. How sad two people in their early thirties moved in with each other, without the benefit of marriage, and did not think of how difficult a break up could be. How horrifying to think innocuous Facebook posts, and cell phone locator services, would inspire a jilted lover to target the new gf. I'm certainly not transferring the blame from the EXGF, but also think these heightened emotions of desperation were preventable in so many ways!

If there has been no transfer of money; if there was no communication immediately before or after the crime;if CC was alone or hired the shooter; if there's no proof that she has been cleaning lady, errand girl for her new friend;if she has been caught in other lies...may be tough to prove CC didn't just do this for some twisted reason of her own.

I wonder where XGF was during the crime...was she with the guy who owns the car? Were they together when the car was returned by CC? When was the car returned and where?

N
This is turning into less of a "who done it" and more of a tragic commentary of social mores and desperation. How sad CC had a child at age 15 or 16 and was so desperate for money she agreed to this. How sad two people in their early thirties moved in with each other, without the benefit of marriage, and did not think of how difficult a break up could be. How horrifying to think innocuous Facebook posts, and cell phone locator services, would inspire a jilted lover to target the new gf. I'm certainly not transferring the blame from the EXGF, but also think these heightened emotions of desperation were preventable in so many ways!

And the EGF found in CC a very weak, needy, gullible person to carry out the plan . Honestly, I think EGF will never see the inside of a jail cell.

I worry that there might not be any direct evidence. I think XGF might be very cunning. She groomed CC for this and now she is throwing her under the bus. What if XGF is telling LE that CC was the one that was obsessed with revenge? She may be saying that she vented to CC and cried about her despair over KH stealing her fiancé. But she had no idea that CC would ever do anything violent like this. If there is no direct evidence, then what?

Maybe if she was un-smart enough to think about video cameras in the apt parking garage she was un-smart enough to send a telling text or email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I often wonder about him, too. I also wonder what he has done to KH in the past to cause her family to so easily throw his name out as a suspect.

I am so happy to see others writing about this ex of KH. I have often wondered about him because her parents surely did mention him right off. Then nothing more was said and I wondered if I got it wrong...so many ex's so little time...

Maybe if she was un-smart enough to think about video cameras in the apt parking garage she was un-smart enough to send a telling text or email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe she wanted CC to be seen by the cameras? It put CC in jail, not XGF.

BBM

There is nothing at all wrong with two unmarried adults choosing to live together. Whether two people have chosen to marry before living together or not is in no way an indictor of how difficult a breakup will be. In my experience, it is actually far harder to end a marriage. No one thinks about what a breakup will look like when entering a relationship, whether it be with a paper contract/religious ceremony or an agreement to respect one another as partners in a live-in situation. It appears that KH and RP were planning on moving in together after a move to San Francisco. KH's friend's have made statements that they had looked at apartments in San Francisco together during their time there recently. What an entirely normal thing to do. And they weren't married. My hope is that we can leave our own personal judgements and ideas around 'social mores' out of this. I respectfully do not think they belong here. MOO.

ETA: I appreciate the desire to try and understand the emotional upheaval that might have led to this tragic outcome.

I am so happy to see others writing about this ex of KH. I have often wondered about him because her parents surely did mention him right off. Then nothing more was said and I wondered if I got it wrong...so many ex's so little time...

I used to be very wary of him. Then I read that they had been broken up for 2 yrs already. So it does not make him that likely of a suspect, imo.

Maybe she wanted CC to be seen by the cameras? It put CC in jail, not XGF.

Not sure if garage has video that is kept, but I wouldn't be surprised to find out the EGF cased the area out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay