TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid to keep talking about this, but I'm sure RP is completely devastated. Not only at the tragic loss he just suffered, but also the guilt and shame he might be feeling. It's very possible KH's family is angry towards him about all of this, which adds to his stress.

I personally feel RP is more than a victim here. I'm definitely praying for him. He had his life turned upside-down, too....
RP is probably a kind man, and kept exGF on his cell phone plan for reasons WE DO NOT KNOW. So to judge him for that is ridiculous.
None of us were there, and none of us know the story.

And why has he (Ricky) not spoken out? Kendra's ex-husband did, so why wouldn't Ricky? Are his parents telling him to keep quiet or is he now lawyered up (likely on his parents' dime)?

The most I have heard about Ricky's reaction to the murder was from a story on Good Morning America from a week ago.
It said Ricky and Kendra worked at the same medical center and they spoke to Ricky's father who said Ricky is distraught and with the gunman still out there he's not sure he wants to return to work.

I'm guessing he was concerned BD was responsible and his life may also be in danger.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/mystery-surrounds-slaying-dallas-dentist-33580478

We don't actually know what he told her. We're getting this part of the story all second and third hand. Take it with a grain of salt, IMO

I agree. I don't understand why a man would tell his fiance' that his mother said these derogatory things about her, even if his mother said them. What purpose would that serve? She may have said them, and she may not have. He may have told her his mother said these things, and he may not have.

We don't know if RP was still sleeping with BD, or not. Ex-sex does occur, and it's not uncommon. If he was still involved with his ex while he was involved with KH, it doesn't make him have any responsibility for her murder. He is not married to anyone. He is single, and can date who he wants. We haven't heard anything from him, so we will probably never know. But whether he was or wasn't seeing them both, BD had no right to commit murder.

RP is a VICTIM, and very likely in danger himself as long as this case goes unsolved. Speaking of which, the Dallas DA doesn't appear to be returning to work anytime soon

What is wrong with the Dallas DA?

I can see the hoodie, but it does not look like CC is the driver. Is the person at the wheel wearing sunglasses or glasses?

I agree! The face looks too thin to be CC :fishy::fishy::fishy:

I agree! The face looks too thin to be CC :fishy::fishy::fishy:

Face has a more flattened look to it. CC has a much rounder face. The pic that clearly shows more of a profile angle would not be CC. I learned that much studying art, if nothing else.

She refuses to resign. Drugs have long term effects and do permanent damage. She is longer able to process reality.

If my child or family member was a victim of a crime like this and I knew about the DA situation, I would be pretty unhappy.

Thinkin about the hoodie. I understand why the shooter would wear a hoodie, but the weather that night was high 90's so why would a driver wear one, unless she was the shooter herself. She sure wasn't trying to hide while driving.

If my child or family member was a victim of a crime like this and I knew about the DA situation, I would be pretty unhappy.

Particularly distressing in KH investigation, on July 31st the paranoid DA shut down the Dallas digital forensics lab that analyzed cell phones, computers, and other digital media ... I'd be slightly concerned DA Hawk would be more inclined to sympathize with BD rather than investigate her: http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...ensics-lab-shuttered-after-8-months/30968707/

Why would BD loan CC a car she herself borrowed?

Particularly distressing in KH investigation, on July 31st the paranoid DA shut down the Dallas digital forensics lab that analyzed cell phones, computers, and other digital media ... I'd be slightly concerned DA Hawk would be more inclined to sympathize with BD rather than investigate her: http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...ensics-lab-shuttered-after-8-months/30968707/

I would think the tax payers in Dallas would be upset about this situation. Has Huffington Post covered this?

I think anyone in a vehicle about to be used in a crime might wear a hood, or a disguise of some kind. The driver would not want to be identified either. Jmo

I think anyone in a vehicle about to be used in a crime might wear a hood, or a disguise of some kind. The driver would not want to be identified either. Jmo
I understand that, but she wasn't wearing it as she was driving out the garage.

Was he supposed to know that his ex was going to hire a hit man or hit woman to kill Kendra? How would he ever guess that? I don't think his ex had a criminal history or a violent past. How would he know she was violent?
He was 'part of the problem' because he let her stay on the cell plan and wished her ' Good Luck' on her exams?

What if he had kicked her off the cell plan, blocked her from his phone and cut off all contact? Would that have prevented this brutal crime?

I believe that RP is totally innocent here. IF, he did keep BD on his cell phone plan and did wish her good luck on her finals, he was doing it because he cared about her, and wanted her to go her own way, and he didn't want to feel guilty about the breakup. He had no idea these actions would lead to BD seeing that he had left the door ajar.

IMHO

What a mess! Is her "second in command" able to do her job while she is gone? I'm not sure how that works. In any case, her assistant looks very capable in this article from April.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...y-da-susan-hawk-names-new-first-assistant.ece

Susan Hawk looked capable, too, lol. I jest, but there are concerns about Madsson "covering" for the DA, and not being forthright with the media. IMO, that's not necessarily indicicative of any wrong-doing, considering the situation. Unfortunately at this point, anyone Hawk has hand picked is in a tenuous position: cover for your boss or risk being the next person fired

Are the pics of the driver in the Cherokee, showing as it entered the garage or leaving the grave?

ETA: grave should be garage. Stupid iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tiffanylynne82