TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case I don't believe that CC didn't know the identity of the shooter.

I can't decide who is the bigger in this horrid tragedy - BD or CC.

Wait a minute, if the person who knew Kris Love was a friend of CC, that means CC is the one who told BD she could put her in contact with someone ??

Wait a minute, if the person who knew Kris Love was a friend of CC, that means CC is the one who told BD she could put her in contact with someone ??
It seems CCs male friend which im assuming is possibly a boyfriend? Knew KL. And BD approached CCs male friend asking if he knew anyone who could take care of something for her. So basically yes on that question.
IMO

It seems CCs male friend which im assuming is possibly a boyfriend? Knew KL. And BD approached CCs male friend asking if he knew anyone who could take care of something for her. So basically yes on that question.
IMO
WOW.....they are all !

That's what I'm thinking. And that means CC was stringing the DPD along, giving BD time to get the flock out of Dodge.

Evil, vile, disgusting pieces of filth, all of them.

Im guessing that she tracked things and conversations since she was still on RP cell plan? Such an invasion of pricvacy if so. :(

Considering she was allegedly planning a murder, I doubt she was worried about invasion of privacy.

When that happens. It usually means that Texas will execute you and then bring you back to life. And then execute you again. Lol. They don't mess around. Jmo.

I think it means....that two lives were taken that day

When that happens. It usually means that Texas will execute you and then bring you back to life. And then execute you again. Lol. They don't mess around. Jmo.

LOL.

I'd be okay with that.

KL's girlfriend sounds like a real winner, too !
"He's an awesome father. He picks my kids up from school. He "take care" of my son.....
Please speak with correct grammar......
He's a BUM living off of you and you're about as dumb as a doorknob !

I just watched a video with Clarice Tinsley of Fox 4 News and she stated that police are still withholding information.
I bet Federales know where (modsnip) is hiding.
Hopefully, her psychotic butt will be locked up within the next few days !

first time poster here - just wanted to chime in with some opinions based on being a Dallas resident...

firstly, the issues that the Dallas Police are having with response times, understaffing and all that: this is all very real. I could write volumes about how poorly the DPD is doing and it's been going on for years. It's so bad, that when I was burglarized a year ago, DPD's failure to even fill out their own reports properly and completely, cost me an insurance claim. Yes, it's that bad.

So, when I read that a failure of basic police procedures allowed BD to essentially disappear, I'm disgusted that DPD's failures have gone to this extreme, but I'm not surprised.

As to BD being in Mexico? Highly likely - her parents are Mexican nationals and she undoubtedly has family there who will keep her out of sight. Good look extraditing her - the Mexican govt does not tend to cooperate.

Welcome Atomicmod! Local perspective is greatly appreciated. So sorry that happened to you. Talk about insult to injury.

:welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member