TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe LE hasn't released info about her vehicle because they already know she is not with her vehicle. Of course LE must have already determined if she was a passenger on any flights out of DFW, even under an assumed name (female, one way, paid cash)

She could've been driven to Mexico by family or taken a bus, if she didn't drive there herself. She may well have flown, but I know a lot of people that travel from the DFW area to Mexico to visit family, and none of them fly. I'm sure plenty do fly, I'm just talking about the folks I personally know.

Honestly, if she didn't high tail it to Mexico soon after she was released, she's an even bigger fool than I thought. If I had connections in another country, orchestrated a murder, was arrested for something unrelated to said murder, then released without any charges, you can bet I'd be on my way there as soon as I walked out of that jail.

I think she either had help from family and was relocated or she is still here and on her own

does anyone know who person D is yet from the arrest affidavits?

No harm no foul indeed. Not only did the daily and unanticipated crimes continue, but at a time DPD have been targeted for terrorist like attacks and threats - I get it, I get it. More than you'll ever know. this isn't a movie and investigations are rightly methodical and there are often very good reason why details are lacking. That said, she wasn't "picked up" - she walked in ... https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...900&agency=61&id=15049556&searchType=offender

Our back and forth isn't important. But if you are going to harp on details, Brenda Delgado was arrested during a traffic stop near Plano. They took a mug shot. She was released. That's called being "picked up," unless there is something you know that I don't...

The main problem is that drug gangs control Mexico. And the police are scared of them or work for them. So if she hooks up with a gang leader or a higher up; Then she could be hidden for a while easily.

Our back and forth isn't important. But if you are going to harp on details, Brenda Delgado was arrested during a traffic stop near Plano. They took a mug shot. She was released. That's called being "picked up," unless there is something you know that I don't...

Truce, please... I meant to agree with you for the most part about DPD investigators - what you said regarding them was important. As for that last bit, I'm pretty sure Dallas County arrested her on outstanding Plano warrants when she came in for questioning about the jeep. Time will tell.

I'm going back to *quietly* observing this thread, lol.

Where is RP?
I kind of think RP is in San Fran with his parents.
He was already in the process of closing his practice at UT Southwestern and since this mess has happened, I would want to be with my parents.
There are a lot of people who think he is a jerk for not making some type of statement but I wonder if he has lawyered up and has been advised to not talk.

RP is doing exactly what I would be doing. Staying out of the public eye and allowing LE to do their jobs, build a case against those responsible for the loss of my significant other.

BD most likely left the country very shortly after she left police station from being questioned about Kendra's death. She was probably giddy that LE did not arrest her and she didn't waste any time getting out of town. She is not stupid, she knew they would eventually figure it out.

BD most likely left the country very shortly after she left police station from being questioned about Kendra's death. She was probably giddy that LE did not arrest her and she didn't waste any time getting out of town. She is not stupid, she knew they would eventually figure it out.

Isabelle---sadly, I agree this is probably what happened. At first I thought BD was still in the DFW area, but since so much time has passed and they haven't located her, I believe she fled.

It seems to me that lately, LE has taken a very long time to bring arrest warrants for perpetrators of murder. I am following a few cases that seem to have obvious perps, but LE has been slow with arrests. It is so frustrating, as a Websleuth, but I trust they know what they are doing.

IMHO

does anyone know who person D is yet from the arrest affidavits?
Not yet...but he was arrested at the time KL was, too. If he's sitting in jail, I don't understand why his name hasn't been released.
It's so confusing.

Just checking in to see if the criminal mastermind has been found yet. Soon I hope.

Isabelle---sadly, I agree this is probably what happened. At first I thought BD was still in the DFW area, but since so much time has passed and they haven't located her, I believe she fled.

It seems to me that lately, LE has taken a very long time to bring arrest warrants for perpetrators of murder. I am following a few cases that seem to have obvious perps, but LE has been slow with arrests. It is so frustrating, as a Websleuth, but I trust they know what they are doing.

IMHO

But how do LE know what they are doing if the alleged perp (in this case, BD) takes this time to run off? If BD is in Mexico (which is most likely at this point), Mexico will not even extradite her if she was born there. So she would be lost to the US justice for good.

But how do LE know what they are doing if the alleged perp (in this case, BD) takes this time to run off? If BD is in Mexico (which is most likely at this point), Mexico will not even extradite her if she was born there. So she would be lost to the US justice for good.

It would see that BD was given cart blanc to do as she pleased. If she was helped by family or friends before being declared a fugitive, no wrong was done by anyone helping her.

I just can't believe DPD let her get away and they don't know where she is.....something stinks in Big D !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper