TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would see that BD was given cart blanc to do as she pleased. If she was helped by family or friends before being declared a fugitive, no wrong was done by anyone helping her.

If she is being helped or hidden now, that is not true.

It would see that BD was given cart blanc to do as she pleased. If she was helped by family or friends before being declared a fugitive, no wrong was done by anyone helping her.

No, if anyone helped her at any time knowing she had committed a crime (and likely did given her clear desire to flee and avoid prosecution) then there can be charges levied against them.

Thought for sure the "Big D" would have arrested BD by now. Smh

I can't find her listed on any fugitive wanted lists either, wonder what the criteria is for being out on a wanted list.

I can't find her listed on any fugitive wanted lists either, wonder what the criteria is for being out on a wanted list.
You know I wondered the same thing. Why the hell not i wonder.

She's not even listed on Dallas County most wanted and the only warrants shown for her are supposedly traffic violations. But since she went in recently and sat in jail for a minute those would have seemed to be not applicable anymore. Maybe their updates dont show up right away. ? Maybe they cant keep up with data entry. Kinda odd.

O.K. Time to pick apart the Chief's statement. I took my mean pills today!

The motive was murder-for-hire? We knew that. Wouldn't murder-for-hire be considered a "modus operandi"? I have never looked it up. I know it only as "M.O."

When I think of "motive" I think of the reason that he was hired to murder Kendra. The question is WHY -- what was the motive of the individual who hired him?

It's sort of like saying that somebody died and the manner was death. (Maybe I'm just not getting it . . .)

But, I guess the Chief was focusing on Mr. Love, since he's in custody and has been charged.
So, forget it. I am bored now. :sleep:

(I suppose replying to your own post is a violation of TOS.)

(MOO)

https://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/...50-2010/fbi_ten_most_wanted_fugitives_program Criteria for Placement on the List

There are two primary criteria used to determine who should be placed on the list. First, the fugitive must be a particularly dangerous menace to society and/or have a lengthy record of committing serious crimes. Second, the FBI must believe nationwide publicity will assist in apprehending the fugitive.

O.K. Time to pick apart the Chief's statement. I took my mean pills today!

The motive was murder-for-hire? We knew that. Wouldn't murder-for-hire be considered a "modus operandi"? I have never looked it up. I know it only as "M.O."

When I think of "motive" I think of the reason that he was hired to murder Kendra. The question is WHY -- what was the motive of the individual who hired him?

It's sort of like saying that somebody died and the manner was death. (Maybe I'm just not getting it . . .)

But, I guess the Chief was focusing on Mr. Love, since he's in custody and has been charged.
So, forget it. I am bored now. :sleep:

(I suppose replying to your own post is a violation of TOS.)

(MOO)

Agree. Everytime I reply to my own post. I feel very schizophrenic indeed. Lol.

Just curious, wonder how RP met BD, how they became acquainted

So nobody knows how she meet RP and if she knew BD and CC from the dentist field. Where is RP? There is something missing to this story.

I believe it was posted upthread that RP and Kendra worked in the same office building, FWIW.

So nobody knows how she meet RP and if she knew BD and CC from the dentist field. Where is RP? There is something missing to this story.
This whole mess is a cluster f____!
Kendra had an office in Irving and RP worked at UT Southwestern, so they weren't in the same building.
As for BD and RP meeting...I have no idea.
I was thinking last night that everything will come out in court and I wonder if RP is worried that he will be hated by many.
I do think he was still in touch with BD and maybe even leading her on.....

I do think he was still in touch with BD and maybe even leading her on.....

I agree that he probably loosely stayed in touch with her after breaking up, but then once he met and started dating the woman of his dreams, I think he discontinued the contact. There would be no reason to keep in touch if he were traveling with Kendra and introducing her to his parents. Plus, I don't think he would want to do anything to jeopardize the good thing he had going with Kendra.

ETA: I'm so ready for the trial and all of the details to come out.

It was posted earlier in this thread that some were unable to find warrant for BD on the DPD site. If this is correct, how would LE even know one exists?

It was posted earlier in this thread that some were unable to find warrant for BD on the DPD site. If this is correct, how would LE even know one exists?
You can google it. It was posted along with KL's warrant

I agree that he probably loosely stayed in touch with her after breaking up, but then once he met and started dating the woman of his dreams, I think he discontinued the contact. There would be no reason to keep in touch if he were traveling with Kendra and introducing her to his parents. Plus, I don't think he would want to do anything to jeopardize the good thing he had going with Kendra.

ETA: I'm so ready for the trial and all of the details to come out.

Me too !
I think BD is another Jodi Arias !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members