TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh CC's arraigment sheets, they are two different signatures and I would hope she would be smart enough to ask why is she signing two arraignments.

I thought there were two because one of them had her last name misspelled?

Here's what I thought we knew:

Police arrest CC.

CC admits to being hired to drive someone to steal a license from KH.

Instead CC finds herself involved in a murder.

CC drops off the murderer who is otherwise unknown to her.

She implicates EX-GF.

CC's family states that EX-GF was around CC in the last few weeks and one member alleges that she instigated the crime.

EX-GF has a doozy of a motive.

Yet...no arrest of EX-GF.

I'm now thinking there is something very HUGE that we do not know. Some piece of the puzzle that throws what we THINK we know...out of whack.

I think we are in for surprises when all is revealed.

I thought there were two because one of them had her last name misspelled?

there was originally and then the spelling of her name was corrected but there are still 2 Capital Murder charges (with different case #s) on the Dallas county inmate search for CC. I think like others speculated earlier that possibly KH may have been pregnant & TX is one of the states that does have fetal homicide laws to include the unborn. just my humble opinion.

That would be a shame if she was pregnant, however, wouldn't police/media have announced that ? I was sort of thinking that it was conspiracy to commit murder and 1st degree.

Here's what I thought we knew:

Police arrest CC.

CC admits to being hired to drive someone to steal a license from KH.

Instead CC finds herself involved in a murder.

CC drops off the murderer who is otherwise unknown to her.

She implicates EX-GF.

CC's family states that EX-GF was around CC in the last few weeks and one member alleges that she instigated the crime.

EX-GF has a doozy of a motive.

Yet...no arrest of EX-GF.

I'm now thinking there is something very HUGE that we do not know. Some piece of the puzzle that throws what we THINK we know...out of whack.

I think we are in for surprises when all is revealed.

Also, didn't the Jeep owner say he loaned the car to EX-GF? So there's two people who implicate EX-GF. And she's still not at least charged with being an accessory to a crime? This is odd. Are they waiting for cell phone analyses and it's taking a long time due to cut backs in LE's data group?

Also, didn't the Jeep owner say he loaned the car to EX-GF? So there's two people who implicate EX-GF. And she's still not at least charged with being an accessory to a crime? This is odd. Are they waiting for cell phone analyses and it's taking a long time due to cut backs in LE's data group?
I don't know.....but it's so frustrating because you start to wonder is this girl going to get away with this crime ??
I wonder is CC feels betrayed by BD.
If I were her, I'd be talking my butt off to save my life !

M

Very odd, though the state of the DA's office could be a factor.

Another thing that bothers me is the lack of news about a search warrant being served on the house CC lived in. Her brother, Angel, who also lives there, stated he had guns. So how come we haven't heard of a search? Even if Angel brought in all of the guns he owned, I would think the police would've done a search. This is just so peculiar. And if I was the Jeep owner, I'd be concerned, as the EX-GF and murder weapon seem to be unaccounted for.

Also, can sleuthers educate me about the gun descriptions? Do we know the gun type for sure? One article said a "clip" was found on the garage floor, and another article said a 40 mag(?) shell casing was on the passenger side of Kendra's car? What does this mean? Automatics aren't like revolvers which keep the casing, right? This casing was ejected from a 40 mag auto, right? Can't casings and clips be tied to the brand of the gun - such as Luger or Baretta? How come we haven't heard a peep about the exact gun used and if Crystal (or Angel or EX-GF) had such a gun registered to her/him?? I guess gun-ownership records are private so I guess I answered my last question, as the media would not have access to the records. But, it's weird that LE hasn't said the exact type of gun.

Also, can sleuthers educate me about the gun descriptions? Do we know the gun type for sure? One article said a "clip" was found on the garage floor, and another article said a 40 mag(?) shell casing was on the passenger side of Kendra's car? What does this mean? Automatics aren't like revolvers which keep the casing, right? This casing was ejected from a 40 mag auto, right? Can't casings and clips be tied to the brand of the gun - such as Luger or Baretta? How come we haven't heard a peep about the exact gun used and if Crystal (or Angel or EX-GF) had such a gun registered to her/him?? I guess gun-ownership records are private so I guess I answered my last question, as the media would not have access to the records. But, it's weird that LE hasn't said the exact type of gun.
I'm pretty sure the guns Angel owns aren't registered.....Pleasant Grove is the HOOD ! People don't register anything...

It was probably a .40 caliber pistol. They eject the casings from the side at the top (usually on your right-hand side if you were holding the gun). Popular models are Glock, Ruger and Smith&Wesson. I have a revolver and, yes, it does keep the casing. A .40 caliber would have a "clip" or a "magazine" too. It doesn't make sense to me why the clip/magazine would have been left behind. That's a purposeful thing to do, and there's no real reason to do in the heat of the moment unless it was to reload.

BBM: This puts the shooter in the car at some point, either the passenger back seat sitting diagonally with the gun pointed at the back of the driver's head, or the front seat passenger side turned to the left pointing the gun at the driver's head (the casing could have ricocheted off of the inner windshield and down onto the floor). The casing would eject from the shooter's right.

I am pretty sure that CC's fingerprints and DNA swab would of been done when she was arrested. Is there any chance that the second Capital murder charge is because they found her fingerprints or DNA matched a previous unsolved murder? One that had fingerprints or DNA in evidence, but no suspect linked to them.

That would be a shame if she was pregnant, however, wouldn't police/media have announced that ? I was sort of thinking that it was conspiracy to commit murder and 1st degree.

I think I heard that somewhere along the line, that the other charge was for conspiracy.

I think that yes, they are waiting for evidence to be completed since they would have to have farmed this out since they closed the forensic lab. Plus the whole DA's office is probably short staffed since the head honcho lady went to the psychiatric hospital for inpatient treatment, after firing staff and acting crazy paranoid. Here's today's current fiasco having to do with their finances, plus at the bottom of the article are links to other stories about the DA's problems that I mentioned.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...ces-scrutinize-dallas-county-das-office.html/

BBM: This puts the shooter in the car at some point, either the passenger back seat sitting diagonally with the gun pointed at the back of the driver's head, or the front seat passenger side turned to the left pointing the gun at the driver's head (the casing could have ricocheted off of the inner windshield and down onto the floor). The casing would eject from the shooter's right.

Would the shooter really have to be in the car. Kendra could have been out of her car with door still open, leaning down to get stuff out like her purse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member