TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having hard time understanding why RP would still have BD on his phone plan if he was involved in a serious relationship with another woman. Any woman would think something was amiss if their boyfriend still had their ex on their phone plan. The fact she was still on his phone plan tells me that he had not cut ties with her and was still entwined in a relationship with her.

If you've been in more than a few relationships in your life, why is this so difficult to understand?

According to most stories, these two people lived together for a little more than two years. They only broke up in January/February. For all we know, keeping a cheap "family" phone plan that could expire any day may have been just as much a convenience to RP as it was for BD. (For some reason, we want to assume that she was destitute because he is a dermatologist and she is only trying to get her dental hygienist's license).

Also, there is a widely varying definition of what constitutes a serious relationship anymore. Back in the day when pictures required a special piece of equipment (camera) and cash to develop photos, people tended to take pics only of special people and special occasions. Today, with Facebook, Instagram and cellphone cameras, people take pictures of EVERYTHING, EVERYDAY, from their new shoes to the food on their plates. It's easy for outsiders to get the impression that this relationship was serious because, well, Kendra's Facebook page says so.

In actuality, this couple - judging by differing locales and outfits, were spending a lot of time together, but they obviously were doing so after knowing each other for a very short time. You're talking 2-3 months before Kendra announced a "serious" relationship on FB. In this day and age, someone on an ex's phone plane does not mean they are "entwined" in anything.

Lastly, eight months or so after breaking up with a woman I'd dated fairly long-term, I not only designed and created a food catering website for her - she also talked to me about her new relationship - a man she's now married to with a child. Trust me, you could create a whole scenario just by looking at our phone records listing many calls to each other (talking about her website), but nothing was "entwined" anymore.

Just sayin...

What is the possibility?

CC committed this crime entirely on her own? She was the driver and shooter? Of course, she did this at the request of XGF.

:jawdrop:

What should bother you more than the thought that CC might have committed this crime alone is this: if CC killed for BD for $500, chances are this would not be the first time she's killed someone.

Me? I still think this was a package deal. It was CC and at least one other person.

I agree that relationships are very different in this day and age, and I think that is a result of our culture as well as our choices.
There is "etiquette" and there is what we deem correct in the "current" stream of technology.
I've had several relationships of varying "seriousness" also.
Normally it takes a cooling-off period for most of us. IOW we need to take a clean break to establish the end of a relationship.
I don't put much weight on the cell phone plan.
This being a free country and each having free will I think the guilt rests on each person/s involved in the taking of another human's life.
Indeed, love and mercy are so needed and, sadly, so often lacking.
I wish both for KH's family and loved-ones.
I wish justice for those who grew the evil inside themselves that brought this to an incredibly tragic end.
Peace and patience.
jmo

Someone has already fired gunshots at her brother's house where the kids were outside playing.
It was reported in the Dallas Morning News about a week ago.

That's just based on what they said, no evidence. They may have pretended this shooting happened to imply a gunman when Crystal, wearing a dark sweatshirt and hoodie is most likely the shooter.

The facts are that the eyewitness said that the shooter was wearing a black hoodie and a mask. Crystal is wearing a black hoodie with the hood down in the back. So, until there is any evidence there was another shooter she is the main suspect. Either way she is in for felony murder regardless if there was a different shooter or not.2015-09-07_22-45-13.jpg2015-09-07_12-47-34.jpg

Most people on someone's plan are on there for a 1 or 2 year contract. Plus the contract allows you to get the newest $600 phone every year for 99 cent as long as you stay on that plan for another year.

So maybe they were still obligated to just keep the plan going for a little while longer. So it doesn't seem to sinister imo.

Most people on someone's plan are on there for a 1 or 2 year contract. Plus the contract allows you to get the newest $600 phone every year for 99 cent as long as you stay on that plan for another year.

So maybe they were still obligated to just keep the plan going for a little while longer. So it doesn't seem to sinister imo.

THANK YOU... Agree 100%

I'm wondering where BD was going to get the $ to pay CC.

I don't think BD ever had the money. Since she was out of touch with reality, she had no problem enticing CC with the idea of big bucks for getting this job done.

Can't bear the thought that the little boy was in the car that night :tantrum:

IMHO

I think CC was shooter also. Makes no sense why a different person/shooter would need nor want a "driver". That adds a witness who can turn on you and it wasn't like a drive by where jeep kept rolling as shots were fired. Shooter parked, got out, and confronted her. I call CCs bluff trying throw guilt off her. Her charges were 250k bond and then doubled to 500k bond. Makes me think LE probably sees her bluff too. Can't see another person in jeep in those photos.

I think CC was shooter also. Makes no sense why a different person/shooter would need nor want a "driver". That adds a witness who can turn on you and it wasn't like a drive by where jeep kept rolling as shots were fired. Shooter parked, got out, and confronted her. I call CCs bluff trying throw guilt off her. Her charges were 250k bond and then doubled to 500k bond. Makes me think LE probably sees her bluff too. Can't see another person in jeep in those photos.

If the shooter was CC, shouldn't some video frames show an empty Cherokee? Assuming she was alone, as surmised?

If the shooter was CC, shouldn't some video frames show an empty Cherokee? Assuming she was alone, as surmised?

Good point. I wonder if the car was on video the whole time, or if it was parked in range of the camera? I understand the only cameras are one at the entrance to the garage and one at the elevator.

Yes if camera picked it up to see even door shooter got out of buy guessing not going to release if they have more. The photos I've seen look like coming/going not parked and I don't see an extra person.

And it could be it was easier to stay with the plan than spending a lot of time talking to people that you can't understand and pushing numbers.

Telephone and television companies require great patience when you call their 800 number!!

To add to this, if you upgrade to a new phone for .99, some companies "finance" it per month and, if you break the contract early, you're required to pay off the phone when you cancel service. That could be hundreds of dollars on top of any early termination fees. IMO it's not completely crazy that they were on the same plan. I let my ex stay on my plan for a year while we waited for the contract to go up. I just couldn't afford any other way.

The facts are that the eyewitness said that the shooter was wearing a black hoodie and a mask. Crystal is wearing a black hoodie with the hood down in the back. So, until thereis any evidence there was another shooter she is the main suspect. Either way she is in for felony murder regardless if there was a different shooter or not.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Was this picture of CC on her FB page ??

So, when there is a criminal investigation going on, does FB staff take it down ?

Several of the yoga students where I go where talking and comments that were made to Kendra before this took place have been removed. Same with BD's page.

Several of the yoga students where I go where talking and comments that were made to Kendra before this took place have been removed. Same with BD's page.

Not sure who takes it down. Thought that would me done by person who has the page, unless reported to FB, then FB might take it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heypig06