TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Several of the yoga students where I go where talking and comments that were made to Kendra before this took place have been removed. Same with BD's page.

I think BD took her own FB down, but her pic is still on the web when name put in.

The facts are that the eyewitness said that the shooter was wearing a black hoodie and a mask. Crystal is wearing a black hoodie with the hood down in the back. So, until there is any evidence there was another shooter she is the main suspect. Either way she is in for felony murder regardless if there was a different shooter or not.View attachment 81832View attachment 81833

Was this picture of CC on her FB page ??

Yes. I can just imagine her son, beaming, as he proudly points her out: "That's my Mom!"

(Oh, yeah. It's all about being a great Mom.)

We don't have any reports or evidence of CC being a bad mother. Now she obviously made a very bad decision in involving herself in KH's murder & she may very well actually be the shooter. But I don't think we should criticize her parenting. All the pictures I saw on her Facebook with her child showed a happy, smiling little boy & in the most recent news report about the custody hearing his grandmother stated he was crying wanting to go home (from the foster care he's in.) I feel very sorry for the child.

IMO, CC motive for whatever she perpetrated was *money.* And money (or the lack thereof) can cause people to do crazy things.

BD motive IMO was sheer evil jealousy.

You're right to say that people shouldn't criticize her parenting, but it's not a great leap to say that a child isn't likely to be that great a parent. She got pregnant when she was, like, 16 or 17. Her FB page, though, does show a young girl with an attitude who thinks she's both a badass and smarter than you. For all those who believe this girl could be cajoled, you really need to think again. CC was her own girl. There's no doubting that.

Read through her posts and you will get the feeling that CC might have done this same thing (gotten involved in committing a crime) for free. Her sense of loyalty and betrayal is very strong, however misguided.

You're right to say that people shouldn't criticize her parenting, but it's not a great leap to say that a child isn't likely to be that great a parent. She got pregnant when she was, like, 16 or 17. Her FB page, though, does show a young girl with an attitude who thinks she's both a badass and smarter than you. For all those who believe this girl could be cajoled, you really need to think again. CC was her own girl. There's no doubting that.

Read through her posts and you will get the feeling that CC might have done this same thing (gotten involved in committing a crime) for free. Her sense of loyalty and betrayal is very strong, however misguided.

I think people might want to remember that the photos and posts we saw on CC, BD and KH's FB pages were only those posts they chose to set to *public*. We only got a fraction of the picture in regard to what they shared of themselves with their FB friends. I, for one, see CC as someone who loved to posture on her FB page, but could easily be "cajoled." In my experience, young women like her are riddled with insecurity. The kind of insecurity that can easily be preyed upon. I could be wrong, of course, like everyone else here. This is just my opinion. Unless someone knows her personally and intimately, there is plenty of room for doubt that she's some genius mastermind bad***. I stand firm in my belief that BD is behind this. I believe CC was an easy target for several reasons, her likely desperate financial situation being one of them. MOO.

What I disagree with are all the people who want to make BD some kind of "genius mastermind." As far as all three FB pages, KH and CC's are fairly wide open, whereas BD has obviously used some privacy controls. There was very little available to the public to get a picture of BD.

As for insecure, most kids CC's age are insecure. Thing is, BD is right there in her age range. She's just as insecure.

At the end of the day, we're all just guessing here.

While we can't directly speak to her parenting skills- kind of need to admit if anyone else asks her son.. Where is your mommy? His answer- jail..... Does not look good. Just my 2 cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just can't believe anyone could be that stupid to think they wouldn't get caught.....Kendra lived in an upscale apartment. Did you REALLY not think there would be some type of security ??

I just checked on the Dallas County website and CC is being charged with two counts of Capital Murder....you can look up court case documents. The Appointment of Court Appointed Counsel lists two cases.

I just checked on the Dallas County website and CC is being charged with two counts of Capital Murder....you can look up court case documents. The Appointment of Court Appointed Counsel lists two cases.

It's been that way since near the beginning. I reported this a couple of weeks ago after looking at the court records. However, the charge is inaccurate because it states of a Peace Office/Fireman. Strange. Did you happen to notice if it still says that?

It's been that way since near the beginning. I reported this a couple of weeks ago after looking at the court records. However, the charge is inaccurate because it states of a Peace Office/Fireman. Strange. Did you happen to notice if it still says that?
I think they both say peace officer

Oh...If you look where she signed her arraignments, they are two different documents with different writing on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heypig06