TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness there has been another arrest and that they are searching for BD. Hard to believe they weren't keeping an eye on her. Thinking she is still in the area. Justice for Kendra is getting closer.

IMHO

That electronic footprint will get her a$#!!!!! Try as you may to out smart technology.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Did they say they can't find her/she fled? Or just that at this moment she is a fugitive? Wondering if she is moving around locally.

NO LINK, NO POST

Images must include a link to the original source.

Images from social media pages are not allowed with, or without, a link.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/10/02/breaking-another-arrest-in-uptown-dentist-murder-case/
Another Arrest In Uptown Dentist Murder Case, One Suspect Still At Large

--snip--

Here is the official statement from Dallas Police Friday night:

Over the course of the last month, Dallas police homicide detectives have been working tirelessly together with our partners at the Dallas County District Attorney’s office and our federal partners at the FBI and US Attorney’s office piecing together information related to the murder of Dr. Kendra Hatcher, killed on September 2, 2015.

Within the last 48 hours specifically, detectives have been working around the clock executing search warrants and interviewing individuals in connection with the offense.

Tonight, we announce the arrest of Kristopher Love, Black male 03-23-1984, as the person we have identified as having shot Dr. Hatcher. He has been charged with Capital Murder and a federal charge of Unlawful Possession of a Firearm by a Felon and is currently in the Dallas County Jail on a $2.5 million bond. When Mr. Love was arrested, he was found in possession of the weapon believed to have been used to kill Dr. Hatcher.

Additionally, we have secured a warrant for the arrest of Brenda Delgado, Latin female 6-18-1982, also for the charge of Capital Murder for her involvement in the offense.

We want to thank the citizens who came forward with information and helped with the investigation of this crime. Additionally, we want to thank Dr. Hatcher’s family and the citizens of the City of Dallas for their patience through this difficult process.

Thank goodness there has been another arrest and that they are searching for BD. Hard to believe they weren't keeping an eye on her. Thinking she is still in the area. Justice for Kendra is getting closer.

IMHO

There have been rumors from early on that BD run off to Mexico. I don't think she is in the area (or police would have arrested her).

Some of us were confident in LE, and mentioned several times that it had only been a matter of weeks to date...one month today, in fact.

Yes we were! Being patient and giving LE the benefit of the doubt is invariably the best policy. There's enough negativity about them without adding to it, and I've never liked the taste of crow anyway. :) Although I will have to admit that I need to eat a handful of crow feathers for thinking there wasn't a male shooter and that BD was driving. We are often wrong on WS, despite our best efforts. :doh:

I was so frustrated about the lack of developments on this case that I kind of dropped off the thread...sometimes threads become circular/argumentative/repetitive/desperate (circle one or more) when there is no new action ...IYKWIM :)

So now I'm so, SO happy to hear of an arrest! And hopefully a 3rd, and most important, soon.

I must admit I was on the fence on the male shooter angle and starting to tip towards the BD being in the car scenario. So kudos to the witnesses and the Dallas PD for coming through, especially with all the administrative turmoil keeping us fretting.

A couple of things:
-How crazy that KL still has THE gun!?!
-The Dallas jail lookup page for KL doesn't have details of the charges as yet but it will be interesting to see if the double murder charge will pop up as the "administrative error" is still there on CC's record nearly a month later.
-Where is BD getting her resources to firstly live the high life, then plan a hit, then survive as a fugitive?

I know that this must have been an awful month for Kendra's family and now thankfully they are seeing some justice...please let this end soon with a peaceful capture of BD.

Yes we were! Being patient and giving LE the benefit of the doubt is invariably the best policy. There's enough negativity about them without adding to it, and I've never liked the taste of crow anyway. :) Although I will have to admit that I need to eat a handful of crow feathers for thinking there wasn't a male shooter and that BD was driving. We are often wrong on WS, despite our best efforts. :doh:

Didnt the witness from across the pond say the shooter was white? But the shooter is black?

This is why witnesses can't always be trusted.

Didnt the witness from across the pond say the shooter was white? But the shooter is black?

Witness said shooter had a hoodie pulled on his head and a mask on. So how could witness even know what race the shooter was.

Witness said shooter had a hoodie pulled on his head and a mask on. So how could witness even know what race the shooter was.

That's why we were baffled by the son saying it was a white male. Please see my next post that is the actual proof.

The man, who doesn’t want to be identified, said he heard Dr. Hatcher scream, heard gunfire, and then saw a white man hurry from the garage and get into a beat up black Jeep Cherokee. The witness said the man was wearing a black hoodie and had it pulled forward to cover his face.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/09/04/search-for-killer-who-gunned-down-woman-in-uptown-continues/

That's what witness says. He also says he didn't see the face, so how would he even know he saw a white man? As I recall CC claimed the killer was a black male, and she obviously would be in a position to know. Witness also thought he saw that man get into driver's seat (also doesn't appear to be accurate, as CC was the one driving). Seems like the teenager is just not a very good witness.

That's what witness says. He also says he didn't see the face, so how would he even know he saw a white man? As I recall CC claimed the killer was a black male, and she obviously would be in a position to know. Witness also thought he saw that man get into driver's seat (also doesn't appear to be accurate, as CC was the one driving). Seems like the teenager is just not a very good witness.

Agreed. And that was my entire point from my very first statement about not trusting all eyewitnesses and their accounts.

No, I don't think the witness could see the shooter's face.

And thanks a lot for resurrecting the "British" witness, Dex! :pullhair: I love ya, but now I have to explain, in case anyone is coming in late, that the witness was NOT from Britain or anywhere "across the pond" AFAIK. That was just my joke that fell flat. :tomato: The witness said the shooter got in the driver's seat of the Jeep (which was occupied by CC). So I joked that maybe the witness was from Britain where the steering wheel is on the right side and he thought the passenger seat was the driver's seat. Some took me seriously. It was just a dumb joke. I hope we can put it to bed. :bed: We don't know where the witness is from.

But you're right that witnesses can't always be trusted to see accurately. And I couldn't resist giving you a hard time. :D

I have to admit, this case really had me stumped. I did not believe there was a black male shooter, although I did believe there was a conspiracy on the part of CC and BD. But, if all of this news that's coming out is accurate, a whole lot of people owe apologies to the Dallas Police Department. Obviously, they were on the job after all.

Yes, and some of us were fairly certain this would be the outcome. I, for one, always believed CC's version of events. I'm just glad that justice will finally be served. Several of us said early on that BD likely fled to Mexico. It appears this might very well be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!