GUILTY TX - Eliseo Gonzalez, 2, dies in care of 800 lb woman, La Jola, 18 March 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So, you are saying the mother is at fault for her child's death? Give me a break.

Lots of people are quick to point a finger due to hindsight being 20/20. The mother is probably blaming herself for leaving the child with this woman. When you are in a situation, you don't see all the dangers that can possibly exist. Certainly, this situation wasn't forseen.

Had this woman not harmed the child on purpose, being bedridden (though able to dial 911) might not have even been a problem on this day.

she didn't care the nephew died, actually purposely attributed to it, so why do we care, again, if she gets healthcare or any other kind of help keeping her alive?

Prison would do this woman good - at least she'd loose weight on prison food diet with smaller portions than shes used too etc.
Bring back hard labour and chain gangs - that would also help shift the weight.

So, you are saying the mother is at fault for her child's death? Give me a break.

I didn't say that at all. The woman is at fault for the child's death. The mother is at fault for child neglect. You don't leave your child with someone who can't get out of bed.

Prison would do this woman good - at least she'd loose weight on prison food diet with smaller portions than shes used too etc.

:clap::clap::clap:

Sounds like I ought to go for awhile. Get rid of some of this weight and have time to read books and relax as well. I'd pay good money for a spa like that.

From September 2012:

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/09/26/truth-about-alleged-half-ton-killer

Three years later, in November 2011, murder charges against Mayra Rosales were finally dropped... Eliseo’s mother Jamie Rosales, is now serving a 15-year prison sentence for his death...

Mayra Rosales falsely confessed after Eliseo died in March 2008 for the sake of Jamie’s other children. “Mayra’s perspective was that she was going to die anyway, that she had no quality of life and didn’t know how much longer she was going to be around,” Valdez explained. “So for her standpoint, she wanted her other nephews and nieces to have a mother.”

Valdez said, “At some point, she just said, ‘Enough is enough. I’ve given her a chance. She’s not making the best of it, and so I’m going to come out with the truth.’”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CalamityGirl
Back