GUILTY TX - Elizabeth Ennen, 15, Lubbock, 5 January 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Body Found In Texas Field Is Missing Teen

The body of a teenage girl found Monday in northwest Texas was identified Tuesday as that of 15-year-old Elizabeth Ennen, who had been missing since Jan. 5, the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal reported.

The discovery came days after the father of Ennen's boyfriend was arrested in her kidnapping.

More: http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpps/new...d-is-missing-teen-dpgonc-km-20110125_11586235

I dont think Hailey and Elizabeth are connected. Now...do I think that Elizabeth's murderer has done this before -- that's a possibility. Did they show the video on NG or a still shot or anything?

I dont think Hailey and Elizabeth are connected. Now...do I think that Elizabeth's murderer has done this before -- that's a possibility. Did they show the video on NG or a still shot or anything?

I didn't watch NG........and I agree he probably has done something like this before.

No video shown, thank God, just that "witness" again. I think LE is holding tight to the video.

I don't think the two crimes are connected and NG had nothing to say they were. But it is a good idea for LE to verify this guy's whereabouts for Dec 27-28, they have to follow all leads, especially if they end up charging SA, to show he was not targeted as the suspect all along.

Oh no...I was hoping that the body they found yesterday wasnt her but had a big feeling it was. RIP Elizabeth and my thoughts are with her poor family.

Hope that evil so and so gets what is coming to him.

I really don't believe these two are connected in any way either. He strikes me as an extremely violent evil monster who indeed may well have done this before but not necessarily one who preys on young girls specifically. And for HD there appears to be too much pointing to SA. I think HS became enraged and went crazy on poor Beth and murdered her from that hour he was gone. Poor poor girl, it breaks my heart that in all likelihood both these girls died extremely terrified and terrorized by someone in their supposedly close entourage.

I know EE and Hailey D are only a few hours apart....but does anyone believe they may be connected? I'm not so sure.......I think EE was a victim of circumstance......I think when the came back to the motel he "tried something" with EE and she attempted to escape and he did what he did then.........Hailey on the other hand, I'm just not sure ......but I don't think they will be connected in any way.

This really doesn't matter because they probably aren't connected, but CCity and Lubbock are only about 80 miles apart.. 1hr. 20 minutes. Have driven it many times.

I'm so sorry for Elizabeth's family...my prayers are with them in this horrendous time. The people of Lubbock should be outraged at the inept and calloused handling of this investigation...but they won't be because they know it will do no good.

I hope the ME can determine time of death and get it down to within a day or two. I also wish they would have an outside ME, just to be certain that no one is leaning toward helping LE out with time of death. I do trust LE but these things happen. We know LE does not want to learn that Elizabeth was killed within the past ten days or so. That could case a real outrage in the community.

Oh, my! Here we go with another conspiracy theory!!! :crazy:

This case was solved within 3 weeks... that's pretty good considering it takes YEARS in some cases. So, you're saying that LE is to be blamed because she may have been held captive for days before she was killed? I don't get that... criminals don't hide them out in the open... so how were they supposed to know where she was?

Even Elizabeth's own mother said at first that she might have run away with the son because they were dating... (ooops, NG was wrong again!) and she seemed to trust these people. So... I'm just not clear on why LE would be blamed if her TOD is found to be within the past few days. They can't be expected to rescue every missing or runaway kid... there's just not that much manpower available to look for them, especially if they don't know where to look!

Sorry, not jumping on you... I just don't agree with your post.

Hopefully they will release more information today and upgrade the 's kidnapping charge to murder.

I know EE and Hailey D are only a few hours apart....but does anyone believe they may be connected? I'm not so sure.......I think EE was a victim of circumstance......I think when the came back to the motel he "tried something" with EE and she attempted to escape and he did what he did then.........Hailey on the other hand, I'm just not sure ......but I don't think they will be connected in any way.

IMHO - I absolutely do.

1. they look alike
2. a few hours is nothing (Colorado City and Lubbock are about two hours away from each other). This also attempts to perceive a disconnect in the 2 cases.
3. I reflect on the case of Amber Dubois and Chelsea King cases. San Diego is a busy city, and although these victims lived 10 miles apart, it's not unlikely that 100 miles is impossible. Same killer - 2 victims.
4. Motel connection? Different motels - but still, a motel.
5. dollar store connection? Both went to a different dollar store?
6. Both declared runaways (Yah right)
7. Both did not have any personal belongings.
8. Last known sighting by perp (in the HD case, I believe SA to be involved)

I'm more and more concerned about HD, and feel just awful about Elizabeth. I hope LE is lining up the circumstances in both cases and taking a good hard look.

All MOO

Best,

Mel

LUBBOCK, Texas -- Officials in West Texas plan to reveal more details about the death of a 15-year-old Lubbock girl whose body was found beside a remote road.

The Lubbock County medical examiner positively identified the body Tuesday as that of Lubbock Monterey High School student Elizabeth Ennen, who had been listed for weeks as a runaway. Her body was found Monday evening along a county road near Shallowater, about 10 miles northwest of Lubbock.

The medical examiner planned to hold a news conference Wednesday morning to discuss the cause of death.

http://www.theeagle.com/texas/Officials-to-reveal-details-on-Texas-teen-s-death

:cry:

This Breaks My Heart!!!

Texas needs to reevaluate who they call "Run Aways" and Who are "Missing Endangered"

It is going to be very, very,:banghead:

If it is found out through Autopsy that she was only recently killed

and if she had been list ENDANGERED MISSING they may have saved her live.

JMO

No I do not think this case is related to the Hailey Dunn case.

--Elizabeth's mother knew Salinas and his wife. This was not a random abduction.
--I do not believe that Elizabeth was seen at the dollar store on the 17th (I am going by memory on the date). I think the ME will find that Elizabeth was killed the night she went missing.
--There is no indication that HD was connected to Salinas the way that Elizabeth was.

I do think that LE needs to rule out Salinas in the HD case so that the issue can be put to rest.

For those who missed NG last night..
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/25/ng.01.html

(below BBM)
ELLIE JOSTAD, NANCY GRACE CHIEF EDITORIAL PRODUCER: Well, Nancy, we knew yesterday that he`d been convicted in 1986 of injury to a local child. Now one of the local TV stations has dug up some very disturbing details about that.

The victim was a 4-month-old female relative. He apparently told police that he`d fallen asleep and dropped her, later confessed and admitted that he dropped her repeatedly onto a steel box. A box that he used to hold a jack for a car.

Dropped her on that box, repeatedly he told police he didn`t know why he did it. He said, I guess I`m crazy. And he actually served 12 years, Nancy, on that conviction.

GRACE: Later that same year, he was arrested for domestic assault towards his current wife, Carmen Rosa Manzanares. She said he hit her in the mouth with his left fist, grabbed her with right hand, struck her head against the dash of a vehicle.

And also, to you defense attorneys, Kirby Clements, Raymond Giudice, how do you repeatedly drop a 4-month-old baby onto a steel surface? How do you drop a baby over and over and over and over, Ray Giudice?

No wonder HS did 12 years. I have no idea how this wouldn't be attempted murder. Seems this child was a very close relative. How could he ever be allowed to be around children unsupervised again? Now have no doubt that picture of HS and family was in a CPS environment. I am thrilled these children are in protective custody.

I don't understand why she was listed as a runaway. Do kids normally runaway after they have been dropped off at home from a babysitting job with no coat, phone, or purse? All it would have taken is for the police to check the motel sooner and they would have gotten the video of her abduction. This case makes me so angry!!!

Maybe Texas needs to reevaluate how they come to the conclusion of whom is labeled RUN AWAY, and who they label MISSING ENDANGERED.

Here are some more Run Away / Missing Girls age 9-16 that are from Texas.

These are only the ones that have completely vanished...
There are many, many, more.

View attachment Missing girls 12-16 TEXAS.pdf

per news conference they believe she was killed before initial police call to report her missing, which is what I concluded after hearing about the video. They say the Dollar General sighting was not validated.

They are also trying to cover their behinds about not viewing the video tapes sooner, they say it was because they were told her last known place to be was at her home so they were going on that information...imo there is no excuse.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi
Back