GUILTY TX - Elizabeth Ennen, 15, Lubbock, 5 January 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She does have major control issues. It's sad that someone advocating for children would ban family members from a site that was created for THEIR child. It's disgusting. It's suppose to be about finding the child, not power and control.

:(

It must be about that. If a page can't discuss things then why not just make a page with a pic and info of the missing along with updates, and that's it.

:( I had hoped for a better outcome. RIP, Elizabeth.

The woman who runs that page makes a page for all the missing kids and I hate saying this but I think she is doing it merely for publicity/attention. I find that sad that she banned family members of Elizabeth.

Rest in peace, dear Elizabeth....
:rose:

You didn't deserve to have your life taken away so young. I am so sorry that you were not able to escape and get help when you tried. We will now wait for justice to be served for all those responsible for what happened to you...

WoW Salinas has a history of injury to a child KCBD reported that he injured his own 4 month old child back in 1986 and spent I think they said 12 years in jail

:rose: Rest in peace lovely Elizabeth :rose:

(I always dread those red letters that will placed in front of this thread title :( )

Note to everyone that Facebook page is now gone!! She got to many hate comments from people who got on her about deleting family members.

Too many children taken from us so tragically.

Fly high above the clouds sweet child to join all our other angels we keep dear to our hearts.

We will be here awaiting justice and keeping your family in our prayers and we will stand behind them to offer the support they need to get through this.

xoxox RIP dear child:angel:

Note to everyone that Facebook page is now gone!! She got to many hate comments from people who got on her about deleting family members.

Good for them (other posters, not the owner of the page).

The FB page is back up and says it will stay up until Mr. Salinas is sentenced.

BOMshell on NG possible link Hailey Dunn and Elizabeth Ennen HUH wow cant wait to see what the link is to the two

Watching NG This is so scary! I have a 14 year old. Between this and Hailee Dunn and the other 14 year old...just frightening. O Can someone tell me why NG had clips of Casey Anthony on? I had the sound down and didn't know if they were comparing someone to her or what. TIA

WoW Salinas has a history of injury to a child KCBD reported that he injured his own 4 month old child back in 1986 and spent I think they said 12 years in jail

VE just said on NG that she had met HS and he seemed OK. That he and Carmen, as far as she knew, treated Elizabeth like their own. Given above info I'd hope not.

I am praying with all my heart that HS was not able to cut a deal to take DP away in exchange for her location.

I've unliked the page. Elizabeth's Mom's page had a post from her upset that her sister (E.'s Aunt) had been banned. To me, it seemed like she thought she couldn't even reach her sister on FB at all during this terrible time. Surely the Aunt wasn't banned from posting anywhere?

I seriously LOLed at Ray Guidice on Nancy Grace.

"Autopsy determines if the cause of death is murder not what Nancy Grace thinks."

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The children of Salinas in the care of CPS, Video capture her in hallway trying to put on coat and carrying shoes

Salinas had dropped an infant time after time onto a steel box. He only did 12 years. Then violently hit his wife years later, but guess she decided to stay with him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KiKi_T
Back