GUILTY TX - Elizabeth Ennen, 15, Lubbock, 5 January 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know exactly when he told or to whom, but the kidnapper also told a story about Elizabeth calling his wife about having trouble with the kids, so he went to the motel and got into an argument because he didn't want to get his kids out in the cold. That was probably after the hallway and parking lot video was looked into though. I highly doubt that the mean looking guy was playing bingo with his wife. There's no telling what he was really out doing, or what he was trying to do to Elizabeth or make her do. If the dollar general story is true then there must be someone else involved who was holding her, or else he had her tied up in another scuzzy motel by the bingo place.

BBM: It's in the arrest affidavit upthread (page 13 or so, I believe).

They just found a body out by Shallowater that they think is Elizabeth. The father of the children she was babysitting is under arrest. The video from the motel she was babysitting at shows the father chasing her around and then forcing her into his car.

He claims she called him and told him the kids were giving her a hard time. He returned to the motel and loaded her and the kids into his car and took her home.

The video shows a different story.

If the body found is that of EE the police will charge him with murder.
Please tell me this didn't happen because he was pulled away from a BINGO game. How horrible.

Hi Sarx, glad you are back! What is your experience with a perpetrator having 2 sites? LE is looking on Elm street and also where the unidentified body is found. It's obvious by the arrest warrant that Salinas did not have time to dump the body near Shallowater that night. Do you think she was kept alive on Elm street for a time being and then killed?

Question:

Would the supplement report be a part of public records associated with HS's arrest warrant?

picture.php

I am sorry I am wondering why on earth at the begining of this video in the link it says "escaped" above the suspects picture ? Did he escape from jail ?

It's a different man; initials are TR, Jr. An alias? Accomplice? So, so strange...

ETA: Perhaps the person in charge of splicing the video missed the mark?

Another issue I had with the story is how he doesn't want to take her home, wants to wait on wife to get home so he doesn't have to drag kids out into the cold. Well -- how did he think she was getting home?? Didn't he go and get the wifes dragging the kids along later? I wonder (no sleuthing just wondering) how many kids and the ages. Would seem rather boring in a motel room but - they should have been in bed fairly early as well.

Exactly Sailor. Yet video shows him doing just that later. HS has the kids, out in the cold, with him when he supposedly drives EE home. Also they LIVED in this crackhouse motel. I'm wondering how EE got there originally. Did her mother see this place and let her stay there?

Will be glad when Dollar store video confirms or denies that the sighting of her on Jan 12. It would be devastating to know she could have been saved. :maddening:

I find it hard to believe that EE was at the Dollar Store with HS, JR. considering he lived in a motel. It's not like he had property where he could keep EE hostage for any link of time. Not calling that witness a liar just think she saw someone who matched EE description.

Here’s hoping that the medical examiner can place a reasonable time of death. This isn’t the out coming that any of us here wanted.

Rest in Peace Elizabeth! In time I hope your family and friends broken hearts can be mended with wonderful memories of your short time here on earth with them!

Is this the same body that was found last night, or are there two bodies found?

[Edit: there is only one, just read it]

How long does it take to ID?

As we do have a local ME, I am thinking we should know something later today, especially if there are dental records to match.

Hi ya'll...I am a Lubbock local....possible that the body has been found:

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=13900023

I haven't had time to read all of the thread but I'll try to answer any questions that you have....I'm not sure if this is the correct article but one article presumes that POI gave up the location.

Welcome, and thank you! I have a few questions. Are there any nearby Bingo halls or hispanic/mexican clubs - say within a 10 mile radius of Carriage House?

Welcome, and thank you! I have a few questions. Are there any nearby Bingo halls or hispanic/mexican clubs - say within a 10 mile radius of Carriage House?

There would be many within 10 miles...I believe it is only about 22 miles around the Loop. There aren't any that I know of in the direct vicinity; however. The Carriage House also has a "dance club" on the end of it. I'm not sure what was going on in there that night, but I'll try to find out. I used to go dancing there in the past but haven't been in over 10 years.

Are there any nearby Bingo halls or hispanic/mexican clubs - say within a 10 mile radius of Carriage House?

Yes. Lubbock is easily 25-30% Hispanic. That part of town, basically east of Ave Q is heavily Hispanic neighborhoods.

VE has posted a message of goodbye to her daughter on her FB page, RIP etc. so think we can be pretty sure it was definitely EE found yesterday

:fireworks2::welcome::fireworks2:

wecome to websleuths eclecticrealist!

Thanks! I've been around for many years...just seldom post anything...I stalk ya'll a lot! LOL!

VE has posted a message of goodbye to her daughter on her FB page, RIP etc. so think we can be pretty sure it was definitely EE found yesterday

I just checked VE's FB page too. So sad.

When will this madness end and our kids can be safe?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KiKi_T
Back