GUILTY TX - Elizabeth Ennen, 15, Lubbock, 5 January 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://lubbockonline.com/filed-online/2011-01-22/police-search-missing-lubbock-girl-arrest-suspect

Posted: January 22, 2011 - 5:46pm

<snipped>
Stevens said police found evidence leading investigators to believe Ennen was kidnapped by Salinas, though Stevens would not release details about the evidence.

Salinas is a relative of Ennen’s boyfriend and was a resident of the Carriage House in the 900 block of East Slaton Road, Stevens said. He wouldn’t confirm if Ennen’s baby-sitting job involved Salinas or his room at the motel.

Poor Elizabeth...please let her be held captive but alive...:(

Bond is relatively low with no mention of murder. I have hope that she is with the son/bf and he just has knowledge. Am saying a prayer for Elizabeth.

I know when the uncle was posting he said that the info is the 19 year old sons... and the picture is of the dad so I think there may be a mix up.

He said there will be more on the news tonight.

IMO... they both have been arrested... just from reading what uncle posted.

Well, if the 19 yr old was arrested too, then perhaps he has a different name because of the 3 people currently in custody with the last name Salinas, there's only 1 related to this case and he's 45 - H.M. Salinas.

Aggravated kidnapping TX:
http://www.bakers-legal-pages.com/fastlaws/pc2004/00000101.htm

Sec. 20.04. Aggravated Kidnapping.
(a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly abducts another person with the intent to:
(1) hold him for ransom or reward;
(2) use him as a shield or hostage;
(3) facilitate the commission of a felony or the flight after the attempt or commission of a felony;
(4) inflict bodily injury on him or violate or abuse him sexually;
(5) terrorize him or a third person; or
(6) interfere with the performance of any governmental or political function.
(b) A person commits an offense if the person intentionally or knowingly abducts another person and uses or exhibits a deadly weapon during the commission of the offense.
(c) Except as provided by Subsection (d), an offense under this section is a felony of the first degree.
(d) At the punishment stage of a trial, the defendant may raise the issue as to whether he voluntarily released the victim in a safe place. If the defendant proves the issue in the affirmative by a preponderance of the evidence, the offense is a felony of the second degree.
Acts 1973, 63rd Leg., p. 883, ch. 399, Sec. 1, eff. Jan. 1, 1974. Amended by Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 900, Sec. 1.01, eff. Sept. 1, 1994; Acts 1995, 74th Leg., ch. 318, Sec. 4, eff. Sept. 1, 1995.

And if he is guilty, he has had 18 days to "hide" Elizabeth, or worse...

local news was just on, KCBD talked about Elizabeth first thing, but nothing new. Whoever was holding the news conference was saying that it would not have made a difference if she had been classified as kidnapped early on as they still would not have known where to look...really! I wanted to scream at him...It does make a difference!

local news was just on, KCBD talked about Elizabeth first thing, but nothing new. Whoever was holding the news conference was saying that it would not have made a difference if she had been classified as kidnapped early on as they still would not have known where to look...really! I wanted to scream at him...It does make a difference!

:waitasec::waitasec:
hmmmmpfff -and this happens to be someone staying at the last place she was known to be at-why did they know 17 days later then

13 min ago I read the father got out on bail ?? per facebook

no way! must be a rumor!

If I read it correctly on the facebook page already linked, the son was released today and as of 6:12 PM the father was still in jail.

don't think he's out on bail, article states "Salinas was in the Lubbock County Detention Center Saturday in lieu of $250,000 bail."

If the III was arrested 1st at 1 am, and JR. was arrested at 7 am, and JR is still in jail, then the 19 year old son (III) must have implicated his father, and it stuck, because the father is still incarcerated? (Is that confusing?!)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CapturedOnCamera
Back