GUILTY TX - Elizabeth Ennen, 15, Lubbock, 5 January 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
think the HMS still in jail, but younger HLS got out ....somehow

IMO-
IF Elizabeth was babysitting, I am afraid something may have happened once her charges went to sleep...
like someone made a move, got rebuffed, and really got ticked to the point of....
just saying.
Gonna step away for a wee bit...this just infuriates me to no end...

If the III was arrested 1st at 1 am, and JR. was arrested at 7 am, and JR is still in jail, then the 19 year old son (III) must have implicated his father, and it stuck, because the father is still incarcerated? (Is that confusing?!)

Very true. I haven't seen in any articles where the son had bonded out, only that he was released.

If the III was arrested 1st at 1 am, and JR. was arrested at 7 am, and JR is still in jail, then the 19 year old son (III) must have implicated his father, and it stuck, because the father is still incarcerated? (Is that confusing?!)

Yes this whole thing is confusing. I do wonder if the son implicated the father some how...and that is how he got out and his father is still in jail.

Stevens said police found evidence leading investigators to believe Ennen was kidnapped by Salinas, though Stevens would not release details about the evidence.

Salinas is a relative of Ennen’s boyfriend and was a resident of the Carriage House in the 900 block of East Slaton Road, Stevens said. He wouldn’t confirm if Ennen’s baby-sitting job involved Salinas or his room at the motel.

http://lubbockonline.com/filed-online/2011-01-22/police-search-missing-lubbock-girl-arrest-suspect

hmmm I don't remember the bail on the son or miss it ??

I wonder if he knows where Elizabeth is? Could he be with LE?

so frustrating, couldn't they have spoken to this lot from day 1?? especially considering their rap sheet, aggravated assault for one theft for the other

don't think he's out on bail, article states "Salinas was in the Lubbock County Detention Center Saturday in lieu of $250,000 bail."

With bond at 250,000 and he's living in a motel, I think it's safe to say he won't be getting out any time soon.

The times of the arrests do concern me now that we know they were at 1am and 7am, and still no Elizabeth. I also doubt there was any actual babysitting job.

so frustrating, couldn't they have spoken to this lot from day 1?? especially considering their rap sheet, aggravated assault for one theft for the other

I agree why did it take 17 days to figure this all out? The information coming out now should have been discovered day 1 IMO. I mean the entire story is strange and would raise questions. Yet they decided from day 1 she was a runaway...unbelievable. Does not make me feel very safe living here.

Texas isn't sounding like the safest place for a teen girl to go missing about now...

I agree why did it take 17 days to figure this all out? The information coming out now should have been discovered day 1 IMO. I mean the entire story is strange and would raise questions. Yet they decided from day 1 she was a runaway...unbelievable. Does not make me feel very safe living here.

Yes, and Wouldn't LE procedure be to automatically ask questions to the last people who saw the missing teen even if they assume it's a runaway?

Seriously. How is a high school girl going to run away at 2 am with no car and no phone and no money and NO PURSE. ?????

Yes, and Wouldn't LE procedure be to automatically ask questions to the last people who saw the missing teen even if they assume it's a runaway?

Exactly, and I do not know what about this case had them assuming she was a runaway.

From what I gather from other cases, if no one sees an abduction, the person, if over a certain age, is assumed to have left on their own, at first...not sure what sense this makes, not too many abductions take place with witnesses...

Poor Beth, I hope her family get news very soon

I know she was taking meds for a mental illness-I fear she may have been seen as an easy target...

Back the moment I read that 'they' brought her purse home after 'dropping' her off a wee bit earlier...THAT is when I knew this was BAD.

ERGH- there has GOT to be a better way to immediately dealing with missing children!
Especially when there is no obvious/visible sign of the child taking any personal possessions.

I wonder if LE has been back to the hotel yet. If the 'family' she was baby sitting (ahem) for is still staying there. And interviewing all staff. Geesh so much time has elapsed.

I hope they know a lot more than the public has been told thus far.

Oh gosh what about dumpsters there. :( Oh me.
BBL gotta eat

Friday night police arrested Humberto Salinas, 45, on a charge of aggravated kidnapping. He had been brought in on unrelated traffic charges, and he was arrested at the police station for the kidnapping.
Police say during their investigation it became apparent the Elizabeth was not a runaway and she had been taken against her will on January 5th by Salinas. "We feel sure that he is involved in her disappearance, and right now we're hoping for the best and that somebody can help us find her," said Greg Stevens, Lubbock Police Department.
Elizabeth's aunt says she was babysitting Salinas' children at the Carriage House Motel but she never made it home. She went missing without her purse, cell phone and medication she needed.
While Salinas is behind bars, Elizabeth is still missing. "Our detectives are conducting a kidnapping investigation, not a homicide. We need the public's help in locating Elizabeth," said Stevens. "Our paramount concern right now is finding her, so if anybody has seen her or knows anything about this case please call us."

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=13889540

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CapturedOnCamera