GUILTY TX - Elizabeth Ennen, 15, Lubbock, 5 January 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now they're discussing manual vs. ligature strangulation vs. smothering.

NG asking Michael Board to give timeline...he said LE thinks murder happened between 12 & 12:30 on the 5th.

Does anyone know how old the children she was babysitting? I saw that the state(CPS) has taken custody but I have not seen their ages

he said LE thinks murder happened between 12 & 12:30 on the 5th

I think, like some posters here (like me), they are basing this solely on the tapes from the hotel when he leaves with her and comes back without her.

I think TOD needs to be determined by stomach contents and any other "regular" means first.

Since Jan 5, Lubbock has experienced snow through 70 degree weather, so decomp will be all over the place.

Stephanie from KAMC up....answering where were the children EE was babysitting...says children were seen leaving hotel w/ father according to affidavit after he left earlier w/ EE.

Another TH on - autopsy is secret right now...thinks LE will look at video again.

Out to Ellie - when MP report was filed...Ellie says just after midnite MP report was filed...video shows HSjr leaving 3 times, later shows him w/ VE....says it was around 2a.m MP report was filed

Caller asking if videos are watched as things are happening...Stephanie said they weren't told - as far as they know it was just taped.

Another caller, Sheba, saying she has no sympathy for the suspect if he got shot in the courtroom.

NG asked Sue Moss if this could be cap.murder case - it could be because of aggravated circumstances.

The last two times I've watched NG, Sheeba from Ill. has called in. How does she do it???

:offtopic:

NG asking Elizabeth's aunt what family knew about HSjr...said family knew Carmen longer than HSjr.....she said family never saw any violent tendencies, always presented himself very respectful...says she thinks he was a welder.

NG back on - showing news vid. clips

playing vid. of VE talking about Carmen & HSjr treating her kids like one of their own.

NG saying family has been to funeral home to make plans....Elizabeth's brother has birthday this weekend, doesn't want to have funeral on his birthday (Saturday).

Lily the aunt talking...saying HSjr took officers to the body....doesn't know if HSjr has attorney.

NG asking if VE knows about the motel video showing HSjr grabbing Elizabeth....Lily says they were not aware of video until morning of 21st.

NG saying HSjr has atty on aggr.kidnapping charge...asked Lily if VE has been told when to expect murder charge...aunt says DA said they'll present to next grand jury.

Every time they show that clip of her poor mother it just breaks my heart for her.

NG asked aunt what Elizabeth was like & what she would use her babysitting money..aunt said she was quiet child...used money on things teens use money for CDs, etc....said Elizabeth involved in choir, loved music, very loving little girl.

Lily says Elizabeth has 2 brothers...the 10yr taking it very hard - lashing out...brother who will be 18 this Saturday taking it hard, too.

NG asked about the lashing out...aunt says lashing out at people, he's indecisive, doesn't want to leave his mother's side, wants Elizabeth home, doesn't want the Christmas tree taken down until Elizabeth comes home.

omg hearing about the little boy not letting the mother take the christmas tree just killed me. I am doing all I can to hold it in and not cry.

I watch NG every night and Sheeba calls in alot on her show. Maybe she is a friend of NG?

That's so funny...I was just rereading early Caylee Anthony threads and someone asked how to call in and why was Sheeba from (I forget where) always getting through!

I cannot believe hardly anyone is on this thread. Except this is so horrendous for people and so sad. I am reeling.

Stephanie from KAMC up....answering where were the children EE was babysitting...says children were seen leaving hotel w/ father according to affidavit after he left earlier w/ EE.

Another TH on - autopsy is secret right now...thinks LE will look at video again.

Out to Ellie - when MP report was filed...Ellie says just after midnite MP report was filed...video shows HSjr leaving 3 times, later shows him w/ VE....says it was around 2a.m MP report was filed

Caller asking if videos are watched as things are happening...Stephanie said they weren't told - as far as they know it was just taped.

Another caller, Sheba, saying she has no sympathy for the suspect if he got shot in the courtroom.

NG asked Sue Moss if this could be cap.murder case - it could be because of aggravated circumstances.

That Sheba gets through on the phone more than I can drink my milk!!

I, too, would like to know the ages of the kids, curious as to what they saw and what kind of life they lived.

Still think about him pacing in the hallway didn't they say, between 4 and 4:30 or something -- he knew he screwed up big time.

Poor Elizabeth - may God bless her family and give them the strength to carry on.

And I am glad that Deana got with both moms.

BBM..is that how you say it? I have never tried to do that. ..
Anyway ITA

NG asked aunt what Elizabeth was like & what she would use her babysitting money..aunt said she was quiet child...used money on things teens use money for CDs, etc....said Elizabeth involved in choir, loved music, very loving little girl.

Lily says Elizabeth has 2 brothers...the 10yr taking it very hard - lashing out...brother who will be 18 this Saturday taking it hard, too.

NG asked about the lashing out...aunt says lashing out at people, he's indecisive, doesn't want to leave his mother's side, wants Elizabeth home, doesn't want the Christmas tree taken down until Elizabeth comes home.

Weeping now...I wish they could present THAT information at trial. About the brothers of Elizabeth's pain and sorrow and outright shock.

Just when I think I've seen the saddest missing child's/mudered case I come upon the next one.

I hope Elizabeth's mother isn't consumed by the guilt she must feel in her daughter's death.

Weeping now...I wish they could present THAT information at trial. About the brothers of Elizabeth's pain and sorrow and outright shock.

They will likely allow it in the penalty phase of the trial. Unfortunately not for the jury to hear during the actual trial.

I'm sorry, but this just ticks me right off. :furious:

"Two weeks, that's not very long on a case a like this," Powell said. "Look at what's going on in Colorado City."

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=13912851

This guy could totally have gotten away with murder. He could have skipped out of town. They may never have found poor Elizabeth.

At least LE in Colorado City hauled in the last person to see Hailey for a lie detector test.....and lord knows they are up against a battle in that case too.

Elizabeth Ennen did not deserve what happened to her. In her death, there are questions that need to be asked, things that need to be reviewed.

I am a big proponent for LE, but, I'm sorry, the in this case, living in that seedy motel, appearances the way they were.....those LE weren't paying attention. MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lisa0457
Back