Found Deceased TX - Emily Wade, 38, Ennis, Ellis County, 5 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I noticed that too! Gave me (and you) a real good location. I agree though, random shot to get Clay St sign or at/near the co-works house?

I watched a news story on the case and they did a camera shot from south clay street looking north towards HEB. I don't know if that was a random shot or they were near the Co-worker's house?

This is the interview that perplexed me. JJ talks about a male friend and helping them find her. This is where my confusion betweeen the reports of co-worker and male friend come in. Are they one in the same, or different people?

“We just need to know something, so we need to know where to begin,” said Jones. “And if he was her friend, he would come help.”

Ennis Woman Still Missing After Nearly A Week Of Investigation

All of these articles have such strange wording! I think the co-worker is the same person as the male friend and that is the person’s house she went to for pizza and a movie. Is that what it sounds like to anyone else?

Also, WTH is the deal with all the “may have”s? There MAY HAVE been a search here, MAY HAVE been with boats. Was there a search or not? With boats or not? Huh.

Also am I reading it right that the ex is saying the friend isn’t helping to search? Hmmmmm.

I would tend to agree with you on the male friend and Co-worker being the same person. BUT, if the police have cleared the co-worker the statement about “if he was her friend, he would be helping” just throws everything off for me. Statements like that one aren’t going to make a news report, or even be said out loud unless there was cause for concern. IMO.

All of these articles have such strange wording! I think the co-worker is the same person as the male friend and that is the person’s house she went to for pizza and a movie. Is that what it sounds like to anyone else?

Also, WTH is the deal with all the “may have”s? There MAY HAVE been a search here, MAY HAVE been with boats. Was there a search or not? With boats or not? Huh.

Also am I reading it right that the ex is saying the friend isn’t helping to search? Hmmmmm.

This is particularly worrisome. /: Wondering if possible car accident, but also want to know more about this person or people she was with. Either way, it seems like this is very out of character for her. I don’t think her disappearance was on her end. Hoping for the best for her.

JMO IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
From Fox4 News 10 January 2019:

Wade has been missing since she left a friend’s home around 8:30 p.m. last Saturday. Her mother said she went to watch a movie with a co-worker from Chili’s, one of few friends she had since moving to Ennis last month.

Wade was last seen driving away in a silver 2012 Nissan Altima with Kentucky plates 411PAZ. That vehicle is also missing.

It doesn't state if it was the co-worker, a neighbour or a witness in this article so who was it that saw Emily driving away that night?

“All of these articles have such strange wording!”
I Agree! Wonder Why?

From Fox4 News 10 January 2019:

Wade has been missing since she left a friend’s home around 8:30 p.m. last Saturday. Her mother said she went to watch a movie with a co-worker from Chili’s, one of few friends she had since moving to Ennis last month.

Wade was last seen driving away in a silver 2012 Nissan Altima with Kentucky plates 411PAZ. That vehicle is also missing.

It doesn't state if it was the co-worker, a neighbour or a witness in this article so who was it that saw Emily driving away that night?
I'm confused about EW's timeline. I didn't realize she had moved to Ennis from Kentucky just a month ago.

Didn't it say she had been with Chili's since 2016?

From what I gather, she moved to Ennis from Kentucky to care for her mom through back surgery and then she returned to Kentucky. With or without her Mom? (Without her daughter). She then moved back to Ennis and moved into an apartment with her Mom and daughter. Was her Mom already in the apartment? It seems like a lot of moving around and she hadn't developed a lot of friends yet in Ennis. I'm feeling slightly uncomfortable by all this. Especially since she was in her late 30s.
Anyone have a clearer picture of her moves, her Mom's and the father of her daughter?

Emily had plans Saturday night to go to a co-worker's house to eat pizza and watch a movie. But a witness told police he saw her drive away around 8:30 p.m. She never made it home.

Chili's waitress Emily Wade goes missing after movie in Ennis, Texas | abc13.com
And then there is this:

“Emily Wade, a waitress at the local Ennis Chili’s restaurant, and the mother of a 7-year-old girl, told Shirley Wade Saturday night she was going to a co-worker’s house on Clay Street to eat pizza and watch a movie. That was around 5:30 Saturday evening. Ennis police tell WFAA they have talked with a male friend who says he last saw Emily Wade drive away around 8:30 that same night. Police say he is cooperating with the investigation.“ (BBM)
Police searching for missing Ennis mother

If the information being reported here is correct, IMO:

1. The co-worker and the “male friend” are two different individuals;

2. Even though LE says “he [the male friend] is cooperating with the investigation,” they have not said they have cleared him in Emily’s disappearance; in the meantime, per another article (I will find and ETA it ASAP), LE has said her mother, ex-boyfriend and the co-worker have all been cleared.

MOO

ETA 1: “Wade had moved to Ennis to help her mom through back surgery, moved back to her hometown in Kentucky and then moved to Ennis again to live in an apartment with her mother and 7-year-old daughter.

The father of Wade’s child, Jared Jones, also lives in Ennis.

‘Everything has been just copacetic and beautiful,’ he said. ‘It’s nothing she would run away from.’

Ennis police said they have cleared Jones, Wade’s mother and her co-worker at Chili’s as persons of interest. “(BBM)”
Police ask for help finding missing Ennis mother

ETA 2: Also from the FOX 4 article above:

“Wade has been missing since she left a friend’s home around 8:30 p.m. last Saturday. Her mother said she went to watch a movie with a co-worker from Chili’s, one of few friends she had since moving to Ennis last month.“ (BBM)

This leads me to believe Emily went to “a friend’s home” after leaving the co-worker’s home. MOO

Last edited:
It’s also possible, IMO, that Emily planned on going over to the home of a friend all along, but for whatever reason, told her mom she was going to a co-worker’s house.
Is there confirmation the friend mentioned and coworker are two different people? Wish more information would be published.

Is there confirmation the friend mentioned and coworker are two different people? Wish more information would be published.
Yes I agree. I think they are the same. Otherwise it would mean that a male friend was standing outside or lived nearby and saw her drive away from co-worker's place where she went for pizza and a movie. Makes more sense that these two people are the same guy. IMO

Well it's refreshing to see the ex has been cleared.
Also refreshing to see him getting the word out and helping with the search.
I know it's just not likely but I so hope she just took off for a few days. It's so much better than the alternative.

Of cou
Yes I agree. I think they are the same. Otherwise it would mean that a male friend was standing outside or lived nearby and saw her drive away from co-worker's place where she went for pizza and a movie. Makes more sense that these two people are the same guy. IMO
Of course the coworker would say he seen her drive away.

This is a map of a route posted by someone on the Bring Emily Home FB page. Looks like the direct route from her friend's house to her apartment.

Attachments

• 50416156_10218422662737288_1263163814627508224_o.jpg
    50416156_10218422662737288_1263163814627508224_o.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 106

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads