Found Deceased TX - Emily Wade, 38, Ennis, Ellis County, 5 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A post a few pages back mentioned she was last seen by co-workerS (plural) and a couple other posts made it sound as if there were more people there than just her and the co-worker whose place it was. Perhaps that is how the co-worker has been cleared--he had multiple people who witnessed him at his place all night.

I'm assuming LE is already on this, but I am curious about checking the cameras of any places on her way home to see if she stopped there. HEB was mentioned, for instance. Or gas stations, etc. Did she need to get gas, pick up something quickly, before being home by 9? She did leave at 830 from what we've heard, and we have also heard she said she would be home by 9, so maybe she left even earlier (with it only being a three min drive to her place), so she could run a quick errand on the way. I am just wondering if she did so and foul play occurred wherever she stopped.

I'm also curious how much road traffic would happen on this route in this town on a Saturday around 830 PM. Could she have been carjacked at a stoplight or stop sign without someone witnessing? All MOO

Ennis is small, but not that small. There certainly would have been others around at that time but no Heavy traffic. Should something like a car jacking or such happen I’m fairly certain it would not have gone unnoticed. Now, at 2am? That’s a different story.

I’m with you on the timeline and thinking about making extra stops. If she left at 830, to make sure she was home by 9pm; she either would have been early getting home OR possibly stopping somewhere else. Even if she had stopped somewhere else knowing she would be a little late, I doubt that would be concerning to anyone; except under the current circumstances.

I’d like to know about Text activity on the phone. That could give a good indication on whether she had other plans.

A post a few pages back mentioned she was last seen by co-workerS (plural) and a couple other posts made it sound as if there were more people there than just her and the co-worker whose place it was. Perhaps that is how the co-worker has been cleared--he had multiple people who witnessed him at his place all night.

I'm assuming LE is already on this, but I am curious about checking the cameras of any places on her way home to see if she stopped there. HEB was mentioned, for instance. Or gas stations, etc. Did she need to get gas, pick up something quickly, before being home by 9? She did leave at 830 from what we've heard, and we have also heard she said she would be home by 9, so maybe she left even earlier (with it only being a three min drive to her place), so she could run a quick errand on the way. I am just wondering if she did so and foul play occurred wherever she stopped.

I'm also curious how much road traffic would happen on this route in this town on a Saturday around 830 PM. Could she have been carjacked at a stoplight or stop sign without someone witnessing? All MOO

Search continues for Kentucky native missing in Texas

[...]

KTVT says police searched a road that leads to a co-workers house Wade visited the night she was last seen.

Her former partner, Jared Jones, has made fliers to post around local businesses. He says he will do anything to help his daughter reunite with her missing mom.

Police say co-workers have been questioned and no one has been considered a suspect.

[...]

From THE ENNIS NEWS today:

On Jan. 6, Ennis police were dispatched to the Willows Apartment concerning a presumed missing person. A family member reported 38-year-old Emily Wade as missing. The family member said that Wade was last seen leaving a friend’s house at approximately 8:30 to 8:45 PM on Jan. 5 and never made it to her home. Wade was driving a silver 2012 Nissan Altima bearing Kentucky license plate number 411 PAZ. Wade has had no contact with family or friends since and has not shown up for work. She is described as 5’6” approximately 140 lbs. with blonde hair and blue eyes. Police have followed up asking friends and family members about where Wade might be, but those leads have been checked and Wade has not been seen.

The person who last saw Emily driving away still hasn't been named in MSM; They appear to have been cleared of any involvement in Emily's disappearance by police so why still no mention of their name?

From THE ENNIS NEWS today:

On Jan. 6, Ennis police were dispatched to the Willows Apartment concerning a presumed missing person. A family member reported 38-year-old Emily Wade as missing. The family member said that Wade was last seen leaving a friend’s house at approximately 8:30 to 8:45 PM on Jan. 5 and never made it to her home. Wade was driving a silver 2012 Nissan Altima bearing Kentucky license plate number 411 PAZ. Wade has had no contact with family or friends since and has not shown up for work. She is described as 5’6” approximately 140 lbs. with blonde hair and blue eyes. Police have followed up asking friends and family members about where Wade might be, but those leads have been checked and Wade has not been seen.

The person who last saw Emily driving away still hasn't been named in MSM; They appear to have been cleared of any involvement in Emily's disappearance by police so why still no mention of their name?

IMO, there’s no way the male co-worker has been cleared. From what I’ve gathered on the family FB group, she was told a group of friends were meeting for dinner, but it ended up only being the one co-worker. I suspect the poor reporting in MSM has led to confusion. I think the male friend, co-worker, and witness who saw her leaving are all the same person.

I wonder if he’s returned to work? I’d be willing to bet a polygraph is in his near future.

IMO, there’s no way the male co-worker has been cleared. From what I’ve gathered on the family FB group, she was told a group of friends were meeting for dinner, but it ended up only being the one co-worker. I suspect the poor reporting in MSM has led to confusion. I think the male friend, co-worker, and witness who saw her leaving are all the same person.

I wonder if he’s returned to work? I’d be willing to bet a polygraph is in his near future.

Interesting. That makes more sense with the MSM articles talking about co-workers at times vs just a coworker. I haven’t looked at her family FB group, have any suspicions come up?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back