Still Missing TX - Erika Gaytan, 29, concert at El Paso County Coliseum, 13 July 2019 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Cagle

Reaction score
A 29-year-old woman is believed to be in danger after she went missing last weekend, officials said.

Erika Andrea Gaytan was last seen late Saturday night or early Sunday morning, El Paso Police Department officials said.

The location she was last seen was not released.

Gaytan lives near the 11400 block of Pebble Hills Boulevard in East El Paso.

El Paso Police Department’s Crimes Against Persons unit investigators have "information that she could be in danger,” officials said.

Gaytan was last seen wearing a white dress. She is about five feet, four inches tall, weighing 120 pounds with brown eyes and brown shoulder length hair. She has a piercing on her bottom lip, officials said.

Anyone with information on Gaytan’s whereabouts is asked to immediately call the El Paso Police Department at 832-4400.

Missing El Paso woman last seen over weekend could be in danger, police said

e14fc304-ac49-4bab-9389-72f9ca00530b-Erika_Andrea_Gaytan_2.jpg

Search is on for 'endangered' El Paso mom who disappeared after concert date

This article says the date claimed that she left in an Uber. Her family says she wouldn’t have if she was on a date. Is he lying or could the date have gone poorly and she left in an Uber? Could he have followed her home if she did take an Uber? It should be easy to find out if she did or did not take a ride in an Uber.

Awe
I can honestly say, this is one of the first times I got the vibe of genuine concern from an ex right off the bat! Kudos to him for being so forthcoming! Hoping this has a good outcome for the sake of EG and her family! I have a bad feeling about this one though! A dedicated mamma disappearing never seems right.

Awe
I can honestly say, this is one of the first times I got the vibe of genuine concern from an ex right off the bat! Kudos to him for being so forthcoming! Hoping this has a good outcome for the sake of EG and her family! I have a bad feeling about this one though! A dedicated mamma disappearing never seems right.
Agreed, both accounts. Bad feeling indeed that she disappeared from a date, without the date.

I would like to hear more about this date. Did she know him well previously? Or did she meet this guy online? Had they had dates previous to this?
If she chose to leave in an Uber, (if she really did go leave in an Uber), I would bet she didn't know him well enough. Maybe she even met him out instead of being picked up at home. Course, could have been they had an argument and she didn't want to stay out with him, even she knew him well. Need more info in this.

If she chose to leave in an Uber, (if she really did go leave in an Uber), I would bet she didn't know him well enough. Maybe she even met him out instead of being picked up at home. Course, could have been they had an argument and she didn't want to stay out with him, even she knew him well. Need more info in this.

Time for me to go do some internet/sm searches. Hopefully I don't get lost in any rabbit holes!

CBS4 Local
4 hrs ·
DEVELOPING: El Paso Fire Department recovered a body at the 10710 block of Socorro Road shortly after 3 p.m. Saturday afternoon.

SOCORRO, Texas — A female’s body was discovered floating along a canal in Socorro on Saturday, according to a spokesman with the city of Socorro.
The body was discovered in the canal along Passmore Road at approximately 4:30 p.m.
Unidentified female body discovered in Socorro

Is this is the area she is missing in?

CBS4 Local
4 hrs ·
DEVELOPING: El Paso Fire Department recovered a body at the 10710 block of Socorro Road shortly after 3 p.m. Saturday afternoon.

SOCORRO, Texas — A female’s body was discovered floating along a canal in Socorro on Saturday, according to a spokesman with the city of Socorro.
The body was discovered in the canal along Passmore Road at approximately 4:30 p.m.
Unidentified female body discovered in Socorro

Is this is the area she is missing in?
Distance from concert venue to Passmore Road.
Google Maps

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3
Back