GUILTY TX - Ethan Couch 'Affluenza Teen' DUI driver who killed four gets probation, 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think they pulled him over driving drunk again?

Wouldn't surprise me -- they went to Puerto Vallarta, didn't they? -- not a flippin' complete brain cell between the two of them. JMHO. SMH.

I'd expected them to be a tiny bit smarter than to go to Mexico. I figured they'd be somewhere fancy, just in a bit less obvious country...

Anyway, glad they got caught. Now may justice prevail.

Do you think they pulled him over driving drunk again?

CNN said that authorities have known where they were for a while now and they were just figuring out all the legal stuff so there would be no problem in getting them back.

welcome to mexican jail...

is there some way the US can fight extradition? just for 6-9 months or so?

bbm

lol !

Yep, they went from sugar to shirt in 10 minutes.

Yes! Busted! They got way too much credit in the media IMO. We all knew these idiots wouldn't get very far and they wouldn't make it very long on the lam. Now let's get them back to Texas, throw the book at them, and make examples out of those who think they are too good to follow the laws like the rest of us. Icing on the cake would be if they also have to spend a couple months in a Mexican jail before they are extradited.

The new Ethan Couch -- Mexican sun bleached, er, I mean blacked hair. Oh, what an alert and sober look he has. He's already improving, wouldn't ya say?? :rolleyes:

JMHO

RT @JoshuaHoyos: Jalisco State Prosecutor's office has released an image of #EthanCouch - note his hair is now black
CXXysvCU0AA28YG.jpg

Joshua Hoyos

@JoshuaHoyos

@ABC News Assignment Editor | Runner. RT ≠ endors, views are mine & not of ABC News. Joshua.Hoyos@abc.com

What wonderful NEWS!!! I kept coming back (days upon days) to this thread and started to become hopeless! YES!!! I am so happy. Now if we could please have him actually serve HIS TIME. And his mother gets TIME for her crimes.

Thanks, Mexico!

The new Ethan Couch -- Mexican sun bleached, er, I mean blacked hair. Oh, what an alert and sober look he has. He's already improving, wouldn't ya say?? :rolleyes:

JMHO

RT @JoshuaHoyos: Jalisco State Prosecutor's office has released an image of #EthanCouch - note his hair is now black
CXXysvCU0AA28YG.jpg

Joshua Hoyos

@JoshuaHoyos

@ABC News Assignment Editor | Runner. RT ≠ endors, views are mine & not of ABC News. Joshua.Hoyos@abc.com

He's definitely "ON" something and he's MAD. He hates the world right now. Good! I hope he has horrible withdrawals too.

ETA: May I add that I think it is funny he dyed his eyebrows and facial hair too??

Joshua Hoyos ‏@JoshuaHoyos [video=twitter;681736218963488768]https://twitter.com/JoshuaHoyos/status/681736218963488768[/video] #EthanCouch & mother were turned over to immigration officials and are en route to Guadalajara where they will eventually sent back to US.

JMHO

CXXysvCU0AA28YG.jpg

Joshua Hoyos

@JoshuaHoyos

Yes, he changed his hair color, but I think the bad hair cut still gave him away. He really should have gotten a different hair style. LOL.

JMHO

The face is still recognizable. But with the died hair that would be proof that they were running and they can't use the lame excuse that they just went down there for a little vacation and didn't know they were wanted.

I can't wait to hear how they were actually caught. Did they drive down? If so then there must of been video of the truck as it crossed the border. If they flew down then they might have parked the truck at the airport and LE may have found it early on and just not released the information. And if they knew which airport they flew out of it would have been easy to find out which flight they were on. These are not smart people and they have no idea how to cover their tracks.

I sure hope they test him for drugs and alcohol!

I want to see the arrest photo of the mother.

Me too!

I really thought that with the "money" they had... they'd be long gone. I believe their drug/alcohol issues and their lavish lifestyle contributed to them being caught. I just KNOW money is a contributing factor here. I believe they ran out... or were close to running out and they got desperate.

Is it too much to hope for that the father has been helping LE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper