GUILTY TX - Ethan Couch 'Affluenza Teen' DUI driver who killed four gets probation, 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can hope! He's definitely on something. Looks like more than alcohol to me? But, I've never done drugs, so?

Could be either one (or both). When sufficiently wasted someone can definitely appear like they're on drugs.

Nathan and his pill poppin' Momma are about to find out how the rest of us get treated when we break the law. What's he got, about 8 years left on his original probation ? Then we'll have a fugitive warrant and a few other things tacked on to his sentence.......so what....maybe 15 years in Huntsville when it's all done ?

The next outrage will be when his doting mom gets 5 years probation for her role in all of it.

an LOSER large 36_12_18.gif

Nathan and his pill poppin' Momma are about to find out how the rest of us get treated when we break the law. What's he got, about 8 years left on his original probation ? Then we'll have a fugitive warrant and a few other things tacked on to his sentence.......so what....maybe 15 years in Huntsville when it's all done ?

The next outrage will be when his doting mom gets 5 years probation for her role in all of it.

attachment.php

Please....................let's don't even think about mom getting probation. Let's think positive thoughts like both of them getting thrown under the jail.

They will probably say something along the lines of "We weren't running, we went on vacation. Our bad!"

And yes, really predictable. They weren't going to go to somewhere that didn't have nice accommodations and amenities.

I don't think LE will fall for an excuse like that. I do believe the Couch's pushed their luck too far this time.

I do wonder about his friends. Are they themselves in recovery now? Are they still partying like idiots? Are they in contact with EC?

I think the friend who released the video of EC partying should probably watch his back. I would not be surprised if that person had an ' accident' . And yes, I totally believe that judge was paid off. Her previous treatement of DWI suspects vs. EC's treatment are like night and day. She's pretty tough on those without money. So glad they are caught and his newest pic with the black hair doesn't look ' sober ' at all, does it ?

Deportees.

They were arrested at 6 p.m. Monday in Colonia 5 de Diciembre, a neighborhood of Puerto Vallarta, according to a statement that the prosecutor’s office in Jalisco State provided to ABC News.

Since Saturday, Mexican officials had worked with the United States Marshals Service, through the American Consulate in Guadalajara, the capital of Jalisco State, to search for the pair, according to the statement. It added that Mr. Couch and his mother had been handed over to Mexico’s National Institute of Migration for being in the country unlawfully, and that they would be returned to the United States.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/12/30/us/affluenza-ethan-couch-mexico.html?referer=

Good job Mexican authorities. Criminals are so dumb - this is a predictable place for them to go. LOL

I was just thinking that. There are a million places in Mexico to ' lay low' but they didn't do that. Going to a resort with lots of American tourists was just asking to be sighted.

attachment.php

His enabler Mommy? By taking off with him, she endorsed this. She opened the cell door that he will have for the next few yrs. I'm betting their $$$$ are no longer good in Texas. The victims family's get some real Justice now! Bet she gets more time than Tilly. Who hides out and goes to a resort known for being an American tourist place. #RichPeopleCanBeDumb

Eeep, my message posted before I was done. Anyhow, glad to see that him and his mother were found and taken into custody.

View attachment 86265

Does Mom have a criminal history? That's always a contributing factor. I wouldn't be surprised if she only got probation for her role. I mean, he is 18-years-old now (not going to College) so she is most likely no longer getting child support. Alimony? I don't know what the situation is? She probably has already blew through any divorce settlement (lump sum).

My main concern is that Ethan goes to PRISON for violating his probation and his charges are moved to ADULT court. No more excuses!

If I am going to be MAD about anything... it will be IF they are given bail. They are a known flight risk and they should remain in jail until their proper sentences are given.

Some of the best news I could possibly wake up to. :happydance:

KRLDVerified account ‏@KRLD 3m3 minutes ago
Tarrant Co. Sheriff, US Mashall, and DA will have a briefing on the #EthanCouch case at 10 am. Watch online at http://cbsdfw.com

The face is still recognizable. But with the died hair that would be proof that they were running and they can't use the lame excuse that they just went down there for a little vacation and didn't know they were wanted.I can't wait to hear how they were actually caught. Did they drive down? If so then there must of been video of the truck as it crossed the border. If they flew down then they might have parked the truck at the airport and LE may have found it early on and just not released the information. And if they knew which airport they flew out of it would have been easy to find out which flight they were on. These are not smart people and they have no idea how to cover their tracks.

That excuse wouldn't work anyway. He must first contact his probation officer to seek permission (which would never happen) if he wanted to even leave the city or state much less leave the country. Them both fleeing shows COG.

I couldn't believe my ears when Dan Abram said they would have to prove they were fleeing to Mexico instead of going on vaca to Mexico. He should be ashamed. Dan knows better than that. No one who is on probation can just do as they please without contacting their probation officer first and no PO in their right mind would agree he could traipse off to Mexico with Mommy knowing how he has been so coddled by her.

It shows he and Mommy knows he was guilty of drinking again. That's why she took her little baby boy and ran. Both are so disgusting.

IMO

:happydance: :jail: :happydance:

[video=twitter;681823175861092352]https://twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/681823175861092352[/video]

Looks like mom has her hair dyed too in this video.

Will Dad buy Mom's lawyer ?

If he does I'll have to change my hashtag to: #RichPeopleCanBeDumberThanIThought.

I think he'd pay to get her a few extra yrs. behind bars:jail:.:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member