GUILTY TX - Ethan Couch 'Affluenza Teen' DUI driver who killed four gets probation, 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishing You All a Very Happy, Healthy New Year!

IMO Mexico can keep EC there for months. It's the closest he has ever gotten to any kind of unpleasant confinement. The seedy hotel had to be "unpleasant" as well.

I'm a little surprised at the hatred in this case. This is a stupid teen, drunk, given too much privilege, accidentally drove his truck into a group of 4 innocent people and horrifically, killed them. Another boy who was on his truck is now paralyzed. So sad.

But compare this to Kenneth McDuff, or other purposeful mass murderers. Kenneth McDuff killed untold numbers of women, by torturing them to death. He was on death row but his mother's influence got him RELEASED, at which time he tortured at least four more innocent young women to death.

There wasn't this kind of outrage in his crimes.

I'm honestly asking, why is there this international outrage in this case? When there are so MANY other more horrific criminals, who purposely commit many murders, why are we all so fascinated by hating this one boy who accidentally killed 4 people? Because he was driving drunk, which many teenagers do?

I'm honestly asking. What makes everyone hate this boy so much in Texas?

Because if you have time on your hands, google Kenneth McDuff. Or WORSE, google Dean Coryll. If you want to hate on evil in Texas, hate on that. I'm sorry, I'm just baffled why this upper middle class boy who accidentally (horrifically, it is a true sadness) killed 4 people has engendered such fury.

After everyone has read through Kenneth McDuff and Dean Coryll, I doubt anyone would feel quite the same venom for Ethan Couch.

Anybody who gets behind the wheel of a car drunk, and at 16, you sure know it is not only wrong it is criminal, and kills people, that is not an accident, in my book. There are many, many horrific crimes that have been committed and will be committed, but the bottom line for the families, whether a family member was stabbed, shot, hit by a drunk driver, they still lost a loved one, and it destroys so many lives regardless of how. I can't help but think of a friend who was innocently riding her bike when a drunk hit her, killed her, and can't forget the gory details of what happened to her body. I'll shut up and go in my corner again, and just read.

Oh my...........doesn't sound like he has very cushy accommodations.:happydance:

No, it doesn't. And a language barrier, to boot, although some of his new neighbors could help him with that if he doesn't cop an attitude about it.

I can't see where there's a win for the man-child in this situation.

Unless the experience somehow serves to scare him sufficiently to reconsider his path.

Oh oh. That is a biggie. Definate mexican jail time for that. Maybe that's why mom left.

Wonder about the finger prints....mom or son? If no on else touched the gun.

I hope the mother is proud of herself for leaving her son behind.

And for what? His "protection?"

Brilliant.

In 2003 Tonya ran a motorist off the road, paid a $500 fine and had 6 months community service.
http://heavy.com/news/2015/12/tonya-fred-ethan-couch-parents-facebook-twitter-texas-missing/

That's the only thing I have seen anywhere that she was found guilty of.

Here's her old mugshot
View attachment 86359

I saw this tweet yesterday. I wonder how much that had to do with it?
"Authorities in MX say Couch's were traveling w/ dog that was taken from them. That was part of their argument for illegal detention @cbsdfw"

https://twitter.com/cbs11ken

Special thanks for answering my questions. I hope the dog is okay. Funny i worry more about the dog then the two humans.

Special thanks for answering my questions. I hope the dog is okay. Funny i worry more about the dog then the two humans.

I hear you. When I read he had a dog I was horrified. Given IMO he had/has no respect for human life.

The entire family has a long, long history with law enforcement. It’s been discussed up-thread.

Thanks KaaBoom, I will go back and read later. I am having a hard time reading the past few days due to blurry vision that is why I asked the questions. I appreciare everyones answers. I hope all past charges come into play. Too many passes and it is time to pay the piper.

@JoshuaHoyos @ABC

Tonya Couch being held in Segregation for her safety. Texas authorities there filling out paperwork.

@SheriffAnderson

"Media mis-information alert."

Tonya Crouch will not be transported to Tarrant County today.

"...may be days from now."

Ethan Couch is being held at the Agujas immigration detention center. The white-washed, high-fenced facility usually houses several dozen immigrants, mainly Central Americans. He will have unlimited access to telephones. Detainees have complained about the quality of the food and harsh discipline.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/aponline/...xico-immigration-detention.html?referer=&_r=0

The only info I can find readily available about this place is here:

The three largest detention centers in the country are Century 21 in Chiapas, Acayucan in Veracruz and Las Agujas in Mexico City. All of these have been overcrowded since last July, which implies people detained in the stations live in a crowded state with unsanitary conditions, poor treatment and exposure to abuse and assaults.

http://mexicovoices.blogspot.com/2015/10/mexico-us-migration-mexico-governments.html

hehe

:laughcry::cheer:

QUOTE=popsicle;12265303]Jennifer Lindgren ‏@JLindgrenCBS11 [video=twitter;682576183737856000]https://twitter.com/JLindgrenCBS11/status/682576183737856000[/video]
NEW: Tonya Couch formally charged w/ Hindering Apprehension. Bond set by Tarrant Co at $1 million. She's in LAPD jail. [/QUOTE]

:happydance::great::silly: What awesome news to end the year with. I'm wondering how wealthy Daddy still is, his wallet has to have taken a beating over the last 2 yrs. Daddy no longer has to support baby boy drunken killer or pay Psycho Enabler Mommy( not that Daddy's any better) any money. Tonya Hope you have a Rotten Few Years! Hopeful your son will pay soon! Anyone think he will bail her out? I think it will make him look bad.:moo:

Because they wanted to extend their stay and the hotel needed their ground-floor room for a disabled woman, the hotel employees say, they moved the Couches to another room.

The new guests found a gun inside the nightstand, the employees say. They immediately called the hotel and an employee picked up the gun and wrapped it inside a bathroom carpet and put it in a plastic bag, the employees say.

The following day, according to the hotel workers, Ethan retrieved the gun after being asked whether he had left anything in the room. He took the gun without giving any explanation, the employees said.

http://abcnews.go.com/International...affluenza-teen-mom-gun-room/story?id=36029202

I hope the mother is proud of herself for leaving her son behind.

And for what? His "protection?"

Brilliant.

This may be one of those cases of "Be careful what you ask for because you may get your wish". Momster apparently hired a Mexican attorney to keep her spoiled son out of Texas juvenile lockup because it would be too rough for him. As is, he is still in Mexico but he may have wound up in a facility far worse than anything he would have experienced in Texas. I hope she is aware of his current scary situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColeTyler