GUILTY TX - Ethan Couch 'Affluenza Teen' DUI driver who killed four gets probation, 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you looked at that judge’s record on the bench? She had a 20 year history of 100% tough sentences. Then one day she got a rich white kid from a criminal family, with a stupid “affluenza” defense, and suddenly she got all soft hearted and decided to let him go scot-free on four counts of manslaughter, then she retired.

You don’t think that is highly suspicious? Something happened after 20 years to make it worth that judges time, to suddenly ruin her career. I can only think of two explanations. 1. A sudden mental illness. 2. Corruption. I haven’t seen any evidence that she has any mental problems.

3)Bias in favor of white kid.

There has been no proof whatsoever that this judge was bought off. It can't be stated as fact. It's simply a big maybe.

I really love how visible on SM Sheriff Anderson is...nice to get it straight from the horse's mouth!

"Affluenza teen Ethan Couch spent the night at a strip club while he was on the run in Mexico, but couldn't afford it so his mother had to big up the bar tab, hotel staff have claimed."

"The 18-year-old killer drink driver is said to have gone to a 'gentleman's club' alone one night while he was staying at the Los Tules resort in Putera Vallarta."

"The waiter then came back to the hotel with him and had to get his mother Tonya to pay them."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-stay-against-extradition.html#ixzz3vwBN7Bu1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"Affluenza teen Ethan Couch spent the night at a strip club while he was on the run in Mexico, but couldn't afford it so his mother had to big up the bar tab, hotel staff have claimed."

"The 18-year-old killer drink driver is said to have gone to a 'gentleman's club' alone one night while he was staying at the Los Tules resort in Putera Vallarta."

"The waiter then came back to the hotel with him and had to get his mother Tonya to pay them."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-stay-against-extradition.html#ixzz3vwBN7Bu1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

:facepalm::gaah:

There has been no proof whatsoever that this judge was bought off. It can't be stated as fact. It's simply a big maybe.

I think also, being small and quiet works in his favor. I'm sure the judge sees enough boisterous, huge, openly disrespectful juveniles in her court who have purposely harmed people.

It's just human nature to take it a little easier on someone who looks so young and guileless, IMHO. That's just life. Little bitty kindergartners are often forgiven for immaturity where large kindergartners aren't.

Her job, as a juvenile court judge, is to try to look into the hearts and futures of the kids in her court and do her best to guess which ones can turn themselves around. I think she had no idea when she sentenced him, what a powerful force for harm his mother is. Had he had a normal mother with normal parenting values, it's highly likely Ethan could have turned himself around. Had he not had a mother who is a virtual cheerleader for his delinquency.

I'm not without some compassion for this man-child. I don't disagree with his mother's attorney in that he is likely to be prey in the Texas prison system. Worse, even, than most of us care to imagine.

He committed a heinous act. He then failed to follow the directives of the court. He tried to avoid consequences. The consequences were laid out for him. No sympathy required here.

If EC was worried about how he might be treated by inmates in a prison system, well.....follow the law. That simple.

If EC's mother was worried about how he might be treated by inmates in a prison system, well.....insist he follow the law. That simple.

There's a lot more than bad parenting going on here. This person has a disordered personality, IMO. Maybe even mama and brat.

That same judge had no problem with sentencing another 16 year old to a very long sentence for killing someone while driving drunk. And if you are suggesting she was sentencing people based on how they looked, she had no business of being a judge.

Follow the money trail....did the judge 'inherit' a large amount of money at the time of the trial? Has this ever been investigated? How soon after the trial didmth judge 'retire'?

This link also states that she cannot bond out of the LA jail. She must be extradited back to Texas & arraigned before she can post bond. Let's hope with flights being crowded for the holiday they won't be able to get a flight out of LA until next week. She needs some time just to sit in jail. With bond set at $1 million, I think she only has to put up $100,000.00 cash & she probably won't have any problem coming up with that.

I would say, in that case, that Mexican authorities "couldn't" book a flight from Mexico directly to Texas for a strategic reason. By routing her to LAX, she's forced to stay in jail until they "get their paperwork together". Hope she's meeting some friendly Big Berthas in there: LE could make sure this takes a while....:dance:

LE spent the Holidays looking for Mama Twerp, time for a few compensatory days off while she cools her feet...

That same judge had no problem with sentencing another 16 year old to a very long sentence for killing someone while driving drunk. And if you are suggesting she was sentencing people based on how they looked, she had no business of being a judge.

How they "appear" is maybe a better way to put it. And yes, in juvenile court, that's exactly how it's done. A swaggering cursing teen is likely to get a much harsher sentence than a quiet scared looking one.

That's the judge's job. Look at the kid and make a decision.

Dunno if she was bought off or not, but she sentenced a poor 16 yo white kid to 20 years in 2004 for killing one person while driving drunk, with a lower BAC than Ethan's. So it's not skin color bias.

He had also just stolen the car he was driving. I don't know the particulars of that case, except juvenile court isn't supposed to be cut and dried. It's supposed to allow juveniles with a chance at rehabilitating to do so.

Still, I do understand the concerns raised in the two situations. It doesn't seem fair, I'll agree.

So this is interesting. I wonder if it's true? Her lawyer is saying she's broken no Texas laws.

If she left with him to go to Mexico, before a warrant was out for his arrest, has she committed a crime? He's an adult and not in her custody, in theory. Is she responsible for the fact that she's traveling with another adult who is violating his probation? I don't know. This case does get twisty.

http://www.kvue.com/story/news/loca...an-tonya-couch-fighting-extradition/78070682/

Oh my...........doesn't sound like he has very cushy accommodations.:happydance:

He's gonna wish he never tried to appeal his deportation. Mexico's got this covered. Twerp could be stuck in that place indefinitely: weeks, months... "Mexico time". Lol. No reason for any LE official, American or Mexican, to hurry him out of there. Kid could sit and stew 'til next Christmas. April will come and go. 120 days in a US jail is gonna start looking very attractive....:floorlaugh:

Honestly, I can think of no valid excuse for the judge ruling as she did. Any additional damage done by Ethan Couch is on her period.

I see and hear so many recovering addicts and alcoholics doing exactly this every day. Many of my most beloved friends did pretty serious sh.... while active in their addiction; and today they work in teh recovery field, they volunteer for MADD, they talk at prisons, high schools.... this man-child is completely in his addiction. NOTHING matters but his own wants. NOTHING.

I'm not sure what "in an addiction" might mean, but there are many "recovered", "recovering" (or whatever else it's called when folks back off an addictive behavior) addicts who are self-involved, smug, non-empathic.... That's just how they are.

IMO, BratTwerp's and Mama Twerp's lack of remorse or refusal to face consequences is not really just an addiction thing. They are narcissists. Even if they gave up their substances, these two would still be intensely and criminally self-involved.

Dee Anderson
‏@SheriffAnderson
Hearing Tonya Couch may waive extradition from California. Not confirmed but could speed up her return to Tarrant County if true.#EthanCouch

https://twitter.com/SheriffAnderson

Bwahahaha! Now she's in a real hurry to get home! It's the only way she can get out of jail, lol. Until she gets extradited, she has to sit in seg at LAPD jail. :floorlaugh:

Bwahahaha! Now she's in a real hurry to get home! It's the only way she can get out of jail, lol. Until she gets extradited, she has to sit in seg at LAPD jail. :floorlaugh:

Why is she going to jail? Did she do something wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColeTyler