GUILTY TX - Ethan Couch 'Affluenza Teen' DUI driver who killed four gets probation, 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you on this one. But I alternate from feeling hopeless and sad to feeling that my head will explode from rage.

Fortunately, I kicked rage out of my life many years ago, but it took a lot of effort. It certainly helped my blood pressure.

That's not a terribly expensive house, I was expecting something a little pricier from them. How much do places usually sell for out there?

Upper middle class suburbia. Not the affluent upper crust wealthy the media has decide to craft this story into appearing.

Ethan Couch used his cellphone to order food. I'm so happy he's an idiot!
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...e-teen-expected-to-serve-4-months-at-most.ece

The fact that he did not walk/cab/drive to go get food when he is on the run says a lot to me. He sincerely believes he will never be held accountable.

I have resigned myself to the fact that he probably will never really be held accountable for his crimes. I can only hope that the next major cause of injury or death he has (and I know he will have one) involves only himself or himself and the people foolish enough to be around him. All of his friends should be fair warned at this point. After all, they drank and participated in his partying after the first go round.

FOX 4 News
4 mins ·
‪#‎BREAKING‬ ~ Associated Press reports that a Mexican official says mother of Ethan Couch has been deported to U.S. http://bit.ly/1NRDj9I

Actually yeah, I’m kind of surprised. What are they accomplishing? Spending time in a Mexican jail, instead of a US jail? Especially for her, will this reduce the time she spends in jail? I don’t think so. She is likely to bond out as soon as she gets back to the US. So it seems to me all they are accomplishing is to spend some time in a Mexican jail. They could be just buying themselves extra time in custody.

Honestly it sounds to me like an attempt by some Mexican lawyers to make some money off them, before they leave the country.

My reply is kind of redundant after the reports of Tonya being deported and on her way back to the US - but I read that they would not be in a Mexican jail, instead they'd be at immigrations? I seem to remember reading that in this thread. If that was correct, then I'd say they were accomplishing staying together. That seemed to be a biggy in this strange-o relationship.

I'm tickled pink for various reasons that Tonya is on her way back to the US. (Please let it be true).

FOX 4 News
4 mins ·
‪#‎BREAKING‬ ~ Associated Press reports that a Mexican official says mother of Ethan Couch has been deported to U.S. http://bit.ly/1NRDj9I

Works for me! :D

Bit of a backfire with her overgrown toddler left behind in Guadalajara awaiting a hearing initiated on their part.

It's highly unlikely she owned the house outright - but rather, she bought it for about that amount several years ago and still had almost all of it to pay.

I’m not so sure about that. Her ex makes 15 million dollars a year. I would expect that a good chunk of that goes to her. It’s very possible that she owned the house outright. If not, then she probably has even more money in other investments.

Well , if anyone wants to see Mama's new hairdo stay tuned. I'm sure every Texas channel plus a few more will be all over that airport when she lands.
It 's weird she would come back and not him ? Deal ? Surely not .

I’m not so sure about that. Her ex makes 15 million dollars a year. I would expect that a good chunk of that goes to her. It’s very possible that she owned the house outright. If not, then she probably has the money in other investments.

I've been thinking about Dad's income. I wonder if it's taken a hit the last few years and may take even more of a hit right now.

Wonder why both weren't deported at the same time?

I’m not so sure about that. Her ex makes 15 million dollars a year. I would expect that a good chunk of that goes to her. It’s very possible that she owned the house outright. If not, then she probably has even more money in other investments.

That's the gross receipts for the entire steel fabricating company, not his personal salary. He couldn't afford to pay more than 90K to keep his son with a broken neck in rehab.

@CBSDFW has Sheriff Anderson in their studio for the 6 o'clock broadcast.

@CBSDFW has Sheriff Anderson in their studio for the 6 o'clock broadcast.

Have I told you guys how much I love Dee Anderson ? I meant to many pages ago but don't know if I did. I lived in Tarrant Co for 20 yrs. He was an LEO and SPOX for Arlington PD during Amber Hagerman's abduction and murder. I remember him distinctly from the pressers and thinking this man is serious about his job. He was instrumental in bringing the Amber Alert into law. I was so pleased when he became Sheriff for all of Tarrant County. Anyway, just wanted those of you not local to know this is a well beloved and respected man with a history here of going after bad guys and protecting good guys. He's not just tough talk for the camera.

Well , if anyone wants to see Mama's new hairdo stay tuned. I'm sure every Texas channel plus a few more will be all over that airport when she lands.
It 's weird she would come back and not him ? Deal ? Surely not .

BBM

That was another reason I was mad with the delay. I wanted to see her new 'do. lol! (Always trying to see humor where possible ;) ).

Breaking: #ethancouch leaves central immig facility in immig van. Unclear where going, van sped off
https://twitter.com/ToddWFAA8

etc.jpg

Update: This news reporter has now added a short video clip of this happening. It's on his twitter linked.
I wonder where they are taking him??

At the end of NBC Nightly News, it was reported (late-breaking) that Mother Couch's request for extradition has not been granted. She will be sent back to Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper