GUILTY TX - Ethan Couch 'Affluenza Teen' DUI driver who killed four gets probation, 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't appear they are in any hurry to get her here. There was just a tweet on nbcdfw.com that Tonya was moved this morning to the LA's all women jail. Tarrant Co. may be stalling here return because this could be the only jail time she will ever get.
That's what I was thinking- let her cool her heels in jail and see if she still thinks she did a good thing and broke no laws... Maybe she can ask OJ how well that worked out.

NOOOOOOO!! Not the dog! I'm so sad, please find him!!!!!
Hopefully he finds a better home than with a couple of drunks, but being it's Mexico, I'm not optimistic. They don't treat dogs well there.

Good Post.

One of my biggest fears in life is messing up my sons. How my and their dads decisions have affected them.

Wonder how these so called Couch parents thought their son would turn into a productive adult. Or did they not care? Odd.

Blows my mind.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Some people feel they need to be a buddy buddy with their children instead of a parent. Coaches seem to be an extreme example of that. Kid was treated as an adult from a young age and they seemed to have no discipline whatsoever, allowing baby Coach to do anything and everything he wanted. He was spoiled rotten. They also apparently allowed him to do dangerous/illegal things such as driving himself to school at 13. So it's no surprise he grew up the way he is now.

I keep trying to figure out why these parents would act the way that they have. I think I have come to the conclusion it could be one of a few different things, or combinations of some or all.
1. They were so wrapped up in themselves they really didn’t bother with Ethan unless it was to defend him against other people like his teachers or the police when they tried to step in.
2. They are too screwed up to care about anyone or anything but themselves.
3. They feel like they are better than everyone else and so is their son
4. They are all too important to have any consequences for their action
5. Like typical school yard bullies, they just don’t care about anyone but themselves
6. They were/are too stupid to know that they were actually doing more harm than good to their son

Please feel free to add other possibilities

She sold her house, does not work that I heard of....so the money from the house is where? I would think she could use some of that sale money for bail money....unless they ran throught it all.

I expect her to try and run....espicially if she goes to jail and is convicted...she wants to be by her boy. JMO

The dads money probably will go for the son....bail him out, living expenses if he stays in Mexico....lawyer, etc. Can the dad afford to help 2 expensive people? Might need to make a choice. I would pick neither, but i bet he tries to help both, which IMO is wrong. They all need to learn.

I keep trying to figure out why these parents would act the way that they have. I think I have come to the conclusion it could be one of a few different things, or combinations of some or all.
1. They were so wrapped up in themselves they really didn’t bother with Ethan unless it was to defend him against other people like his teachers or the police when they tried to step in.
2. They are too screwed up to care about anyone or anything but themselves.
3. They feel like they are better than everyone else and so is their son
4. They are all too important to have any consequences for their action
5. Like typical school yard bullies, they just don’t care about anyone but themselves
6. They were/are too stupid to know that they were actually doing more harm than good to their son

Please feel free to add other possibilities
I'll go along with 2, 3, 4, & 5. I don't know about Fred, but Tonya apparently has 2 older children from another relationship or relationships. I wonder what those children are like? Of course, we'll never know unless someone who actually knows the family will speak up here. Frankly I think Tonya, Fred, & Ethan need to have some sessions with Dr. Phil. Can't you just hear Dr. Phil:eek:hwow:

Angry with me????? I'm sorry, I meant no offense. Really, I'm a dog person & have had one or more ever since I was 3 years old. I'm now almost 77 years old. My dogs are my children. I hope some nice family found him & is caring for him. We can hope that he is safe, but I still wouldn't want to be in his position because I believe in pampered dogs at all times.
Oh faw720. I'm so sorry. Not at you at all or EVER. I am angry at the dog being lost. I'm so sorry. I meant to quote the post about the dog being lost, not your response. Again, please accept my sincere apology. I'll be more careful, I promise. :loveyou:

[video=twitter;685246843580628993]https://twitter.com/ToddWFAA8/status/685246843580628993[/video]

That's 3 days. (lol)

Oh faw720. I'm so sorry. Not at you at all or EVER. I am angry at the dog being lost. I'm so sorry. I meant to quote the post about the dog being lost, not your response. Again, please accept my sincere apology. I'll be more careful, I promise. :loveyou:

No problem. I just hated to think that I had upset you because that was not my intent.

No problem. I just hated to think that I had upset you because that was not my intent.

Not at all and I was ruined when I thought I had hurt you. I was just wigging out about the poor dog and used the wrong quote. You and I are on the same page most of the time and even if and when we're not, I respect your opinion.

It's becoming clearer. Should hear why he's asking for $15K in court...

[video=twitter;685260738307342337]https://twitter.com/clairezcardona/status/685260738307342337[/video]

eta, ha ha

“personally promises to appear at all court appearances hereon and to comply” with all conditions of her bail.”

Not at all and I was ruined when I thought I had hurt you. I was just wigging out about the poor dog and used the wrong quote. You and I are on the same page most of the time and even if and when we're not, I respect your opinion.

Please, please, don't worry about it! It is never my intent to upset you anyone else here on Websleuths, ever. I realize that I will have differences of opinion from time to time, but as you say it's all about respecting everyone's opinion. Never would I intentionally try to hurt someone's feelings. Life would be dull if we all thought exactly alike.

BTW, I'm old & opinionated & I don't hurt easily:blowkiss:

It's becoming clearer. Should hear why he's asking for $15K in court...

[video=twitter;685260738307342337]https://twitter.com/clairezcardona/status/685260738307342337[/video]

eta, ha ha

I have a very hard time believing the mom can stick to her promises. She already helpd son flee, why not do it again? The bond reduction sounds like it might be....mom is low on funds? She now has to pay lawyers. Keep bond high and if she can come up with the bail, then an ankle bracelet and any other means to keep tab on her. Doe she even have a home to go to now! Back with Ex?

I have a very hard time believing the mom can stick to her promises. She already helpd son flee, why not do it again? The bond reduction sounds like it might be....mom is low on funds? She now has to pay lawyers. Keep bond high and if she can come up with the bail, then an ankle bracelet and any other means to keep tab on her. Doe she even have a home to go to now! Back with Ex?

Somewhere in all this hoopla I think I saw something that she was back living with ex. This is just IMO, not a fact, & may just be a rumor.

Another little piece of info, please pardon it it's a repeat.

Almost like a country club, Ethan. Hope you're enjoying it!! :D

[h=1]A Look At Ethan Couch’s Living Conditions While Being Held In Mexico[/h] January 7, 2016 7:12 PM

Follow CBSDFW.COM: Facebook |Twitter
MEXICO CITY, MEXICO (CBSDFW.COM) – Aurora Vega, the Director of Communication of National Institute of Migration of Mexico describes Ethan Couch’s holding center where foreigners stay when they have problematic (illegal) migratory status.
This center is an installation of national security.
Media is not allowed to receive any videos nor can they visit the residents.
The organizations that have full access are the Red Cross, ACNUR, Human Rights – direct relatives migrants may visit as can lawyers who have been certified and hired by migrant in process.
The center has surveillance 24×7 under very strict supervision by INM.
There are 3 areas which are independent from each other- no interaction among groups.
-One for males
-One for females
-One for families.
Sick patients are placed in isolated areas and supervised by medical teams.
All migrants are the same there are no privileges given to anyone.

Food:
3 meals are served per day – all the meals are supervised by a nutritionist, everyone is served the same menu except people with dietary restrictions related to health needs or religious traditions
Food is served in a common and large dining room, they serve the food by groups.
The quality of the food is good and they are offered a balance diet. The center receives random visits from human rights organizations to make sure the conditions are humane.

Sleeping areas:
The sleeping areas are share by 5 people the room size is 16 square meters.
Each person has a thin foam mattress with 2 sheets.
The most popular nationalities of foreigners in the holding center are Guatemala, Honduras Salvadorians, Africans, Chinese, Indus, most of them migrating for economic reasons.
The hygiene habits are not as the standards of US middle class, usually the smell of sweat is very strong. Many of the residents opt not to bathe or keep their clothes clean. They have places where they can hand wash their clothes.
As the foreigners are admitted to the holding center they are given a:
Hygiene kit: Towel, tooth brush, tooth paste, soap, hand sanitizer ( alcohol)
Each area has common showers
Electronics not allowed: none of the migrant have access to cell phones, Internet and or computers.

Entertainment:
The center has basketball and soccer areas. The migrants are free to move within their areas, they are never locked or handcuffed.

Knowing Aurora Vega and the INM, I can bet my paycheck that it's a hell hole with beans and rice. Nutritionist my rear. We don't even have them in schools for crying out loud.

I'll go along with 2, 3, 4, & 5. I don't know about Fred, but Tonya apparently has 2 older children from another relationship or relationships. I wonder what those children are like? Of course, we'll never know unless someone who actually knows the family will speak up here. Frankly I think Tonya, Fred, & Ethan need to have some sessions with Dr. Phil. Can't you just hear Dr. Phil:eek:hwow:

She has other children? MSM articles often refer to Ethan as their only child, so I assumed he is her only child as well (which at least would help a little to understand why she spoiled him rotten). I frankly think this family is way beyond Dr. Phil's expertise.

I guess I want to say I know from visiting worksites in AZ that the bathrooms are dealt with differently when employing some workers from Mexico. It all has to do with their sewer system & coming to the US. No flushing tp signs were common in some areas of Mexico. tmi, sorry.

Some people feel they need to be a buddy buddy with their children instead of a parent. Coaches seem to be an extreme example of that. Kid was treated as an adult from a young age and they seemed to have no discipline whatsoever, allowing baby Coach to do anything and everything he wanted. He was spoiled rotten. They also apparently allowed him to do dangerous/illegal things such as driving himself to school at 13. So it's no surprise he grew up the way he is now.
Ummm, hate to point out typos, but the last name is Couch, not Coach. I misread your post as regarding sports coaches in general, who may also be buddybuddy with their young players. I agree with everything you said about the Couches parenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heypig06