GUILTY TX - Ethan Couch 'Affluenza Teen' DUI driver who killed four gets probation, 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like daddy Couch was cooperating fully during the interviews. I am not so sure he will pay her bail. But then this family is so dysfunctional so who know.

She's probably already spent that $30,000 on attorneys. She'll need expensive ones. She was probably paying them while they were "stuck in traffic."

I agree, and if it was me I would be pretty pissed if I was paying a lawyer that much money, and then they didn’t even show up at my arraignment.

What TV program?? I have been dying to get a look at Tonya's other children. I am so curious as to what they look like. Do they look like 'normal' people (whatever 'normal' is) or do they look like dumpster divers? I just have a hard time believing that any child she raised could be a productive member of society, but I hope I'm wrong.

I'm not sure but I think I saw TC's older daughter interviewed during the 20/20 episode. She seemed like a level headed young woman (yes, I was totally surprised!) - IIRC she was well spoken.

I'm not sure but I think I saw TC's older daughter interviewed during the 20/20 episode. She seemed like a level headed young woman (yes, I was totally surprised!) - IIRC she was well spoken.
That's a relief. I'm happy for her. The advice that I read that she gave to her mother re: Ethan was also great.

I'm still worried about Virgil, the dog. I've been searching online and nothing...

By any chance can you or anyone else provide the 20/20 link, please? I know I've seen the link previously but like a doofus I didn't watch the entire episode. I've been searching in the first thread & also this thread & don't find it. I don't even find it when I use the search feature here on WS. I can't even find it searching on the 20/20 website. Help, please.........

I'm still worried about Virgil, the dog. I've been searching online and nothing...

I don't think it's likely we will ever hear anything about him. I don't think we will ever know what happened to him, the truck, what remaining money Tonya had or anything else of value. Mexico is known for its corruption.

And Ethan Couch got drunk and stole a pickup from his dad’s company? Whats the difference? He had his lights on?

I've been reading and I can't find a source that says Ethan stole a truck. Can you please point out where you've read this?

By any chance can you or anyone else provide the 20/20 link, please? I know I've seen the link previously but like a doofus I didn't watch the entire episode. I've been searching in the first thread & also this thread & don't find it. I don't even find it when I use the search feature here on WS. I can't even find it searching on the 20/20 website. Help, please.........

Please ignore this. I finally found the link.

What were the circumstances of the Couch's arrest? Did LE come to their hotel room and arrest them there? If so, the dog isn't missing. You can't come to a hotel room and not notice a wolf is in it. When LE took everything out of that hotel room, they also took the dog. Somewhere. That is one badass looking dog, my guess is some cop now owns her.

I just watched some of that 20/20 episode.
At 30:46 in the video is when Tonya's daughter comes on to testify.

[video=youtube;TYmnS-XkV14]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYmnS-XkV14[/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYmnS-XkV14

Starting at around 28:50 min in, it discusses the night Ethan was caught with the naked 14 year old. At 29:32 it says Ethan was violating up to 5 different laws that night - just 4 months prior to the drunk driving incident.
1. Driving while intoxicated
2. Minor in possession of alcohol
3. Providing alcohol to a minor
4. Public Lewdness
5. Driving without a proper license

It also says that Ethan was mouthing off the police officers and using profanity at around 29:08 in the video.

Really shocking that even after that night, just a few months before the killing of 4 people and he still got off with only probation.

What were the circumstances of the Couch's arrest? Did LE come to their hotel room and arrest them there? If so, the dog isn't missing. You can't come to a hotel room and not notice a wolf is in it. When LE took everything out of that hotel room, they also took the dog. Somewhere. That is one badass looking dog, my guess is some cop now owns her.

They got pulled over (idk which vehicle, never mentioned if it was their own truck afaik) in the middle of town. Dog was with them and ran off during the arrest.

I've been reading and I can't find a source that says Ethan stole a truck. Can you please point out where you've read this?

Way back it was mentioned he took the company's truck without permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper