GUILTY TX - Ethan Couch 'Affluenza Teen' DUI driver who killed four gets probation, 2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now this is what I would call a bad gene pool. Poor, poor Ethan didn't have a chance... :mad: :mad:
I absolutely agree with your statement! Ethan was never allowed or made to grow up as his parents haven't grown up as of yet. What a very dysfunctional family.

I wonder how Ethan is doing. All we have heard about is mom and dad.

Some people say death penalty is not a fair punishment, is inhumane, and they ask the capital punishment to be repealed without exception.
On the contrary I think we should increase, expand the use of this punishment.
This case proves me I'm right: these two untermenschen would be better off dead than alive.
They'll be a danger for everybody for the rest of their life...

Here is an update on all three Couch family members

Tonya Couch
‘Last April - judge has revoked bond for Tonya Couch, 53, failed a urine test required as a condition of her bond but don’t specify the substance the urinalysis revealed and return to jail in March 2018 after failing a urine test. She also faces money laundering and hindering apprehension charges related to events in 2015 when she ran to Mexico with her’

Fred Couch - ‘charged last September with assault and accused of choking his girlfriend in July...Couch, 53 charged with assault of a house member by impeding her breath.....accused of grabbing Brandi Gober around her throat or neck and applying pressure on July 14, 2019.’

Ethan Couch ‘is back in the Tarrant County Jail for a probation violation...tested positive for THC, the main psychoactive compound in marijuana.’ He’s being held with no bond.

Ethan Couch Back In Jail For Probation Violation, Tested Positive For THC

I just read in the Chicago Tribune that if he violates his recent probation he could be sentenced to up to ten years for each victim.

I hope that happens.

Do you have a link to the article...thanks.

Here is an update on all three Couch family members

Tonya Couch
‘Last April - judge has revoked bond for Tonya Couch, 53, failed a urine test required as a condition of her bond but don’t specify the substance the urinalysis revealed and return to jail in March 2018 after failing a urine test. She also faces money laundering and hindering apprehension charges related to events in 2015 when she ran to Mexico with her’

Fred Couch - ‘charged last September with assault and accused of choking his girlfriend in July...Couch, 53 charged with assault of a house member by impeding her breath.....accused of grabbing Brandi Gober around her throat or neck and applying pressure on July 14, 2019.’

Ethan Couch ‘is back in the Tarrant County Jail for a probation violation...tested positive for THC, the main psychoactive compound in marijuana.’ He’s being held with no bond.

Ethan Couch Back In Jail For Probation Violation, Tested Positive For THC

I wanna be just like them when I grow up lol :eek:

RIP to Ethans victims. Lock him up.

I am on my mobile so I can't post a link but the article is dated February 22, 2016.

thank you I found it...and for all, here is the paragraph and the link that’s said he could get up to 10 years per death if he violates his probation.....now will the courts do what they say could happen or another slap on the wrist? Will it be the same Judge or another Judge handling the violation case?

Victim of 'affluenza' teen Ethan Couch 'doing more than probation'

Feb 22, 2016

“Even with the move, the most severe punishment Couch could face is 120 days in jail, plus another 10 years in probation, the Associated Press reported. If he violates his probation during that time, however, he could be sentenced up to 10 years in prison for each of the four people killed.” (bolded by me)

Thanks again iluvmua for finding the article.

He needs to face consequences for his actions for once. They gave him a slap on his wrists. He knew better than to drink and drive.
He's not a child.

He is not a child now, but by his actions and behavior, he definitely acts like one. He should go tantrum in prison.

He is an adult now, and has been making some very stupid decisions. The judge who gave him a pass, didn't do him any favors. I think that if Ethan had been sentenced to detention, with intensive therapy when he had committed his crimes, he might have actually had a chance to get his life together. Away from his Mother.

Ethan violated his parole when he went to Mexico with mama back in 2015.

Couch, 22, was arrested Thursday for the positive test, which violated the terms of his probation, authorities told Fox News. He spent nearly two years in jail for the 2013 deaths of four people -- Hollie Boyles, 52; Shelby Boyles, 21; Brian Jennings, 41; and Breanne Mitchell, 24 -- in a fatal drunk driving crash.
He was released from the Tarrant County jail in April 2018, just before his 21st birthday. One of the terms of the probation was that he abstain from alcohol.

'Affluenza teen' Ethan Couch arrested again, for violating probation after testing positive for THC

So he did serve some time for violating his probation before and served 2 yrs. (not enough time imo) Now I am wondering what will happen with this parole violation. Will he have to serve more time?

Yes the Judge made a fatal mistake by letting him off easy the first time. imo

Ethan violated his parole when he went to Mexico with mama back in 2015.

Couch, 22, was arrested Thursday for the positive test, which violated the terms of his probation, authorities told Fox News. He spent nearly two years in jail for the 2013 deaths of four people -- Hollie Boyles, 52; Shelby Boyles, 21; Brian Jennings, 41; and Breanne Mitchell, 24 -- in a fatal drunk driving crash.
He was released from the Tarrant County jail in April 2018, just before his 21st birthday. One of the terms of the probation was that he abstain from alcohol.

'Affluenza teen' Ethan Couch arrested again, for violating probation after testing positive for THC

So he did serve some time for violating his probation before and served 2 yrs. (not enough time imo) Now I am wondering what will happen with this parole violation. Will he have to serve more time?

Yes the Judge made a fatal mistake by letting him off easy the first time. imo

He could end up getting up to 10 years per victim this go around.

I don't think they are going to be treating him with kid gloves again.

The judge that handed down his original sentence has since retired.

‘Affluenza teen’ jailed in Texas for probation violation

Jan 2, 2020

FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — A Texas man who used “affluenza” as a defense at his trial for killing four people while driving drunk was arrested Thursday after authorities say he violated the terms of his probation.

Ethan Couch, 22, was booked into a jail in Fort Worth after he tested positive for THC, the psychoactive compound in marijuana, court records show.

Couch’s attorneys, Scott Brown and Reagan Wynn, said their client has been intensely monitored for alcohol and illegal substance use for more than 20 months and “has never been positive for the use of any substance before.”

“We cannot make any further statement until we have the opportunity to conduct an investigation to determine if, in fact, Ethan ingested THC and, if so, if it was a voluntary act on his part,” Brown and Wynn said in a statement.

Jail records did not indicate whether his bond had been set Thursday afternoon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back