GUILTY TX - Ethan Couch 'Affluenza Teen' DUI driver who killed four gets probation, 2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
SMH

:gaah:...:rolleyes:...:noooo:...:what:...:furious:

Strange when he is in jail mom is out. Now he will be out soon and mom is in jail.

How long will it be before Ethan is back in jail?

This family doesn’t think before they act! They just do what they want and hope the law isn’t looking.

According to Daily Mail, April 2, 2018. EC has been released and as of about 720am today he was still at a probation center. Report said he has to wear an ankle monitor, alcohol monitor and his car has to have an alcohol monitor. He has a curfew of 9PM.

I will try and link later when I am on computer, right now I am on Ipad.

How long will it be before Ethan is back in jail?

This family doesn’t think before they act! They just do what they want and hope the law isn’t looking.

Don't think it will take him long to find his way back to jail. Just hope he doesn't kill more people before he goes back.

Don't think it will take him long to find his way back to jail. Just hope he doesn't kill more people before he goes back.

not feeling safe knowing he will be back out and driving again.

According to Daily Mail, April 2, 2018. EC has been released and as of about 720am today he was still at a probation center. Report said he has to wear an ankle monitor, alcohol monitor and his car has to have an alcohol monitor. He has a curfew of 9PM.

I will try and link later when I am on computer, right now I am on Ipad.

His car has to have an alcohol monitor...
Woah, hold on, stop right there, no way Jose, you got to be kidding me...Why does EC have access to a vehicle as well as a drivers license, WHY?!?! [emoji35]
He should only have access to a tricycle and a bus pass, for crying out loud!! [emoji605] [emoji590]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just hope his girlfriend comes to her senses.... I can't even imagine them having children. Please no...

His car has to have an alcohol monitor...
Woah, hold on, stop right there, no way Jose, you got to be kidding me...Why does EC have access to a vehicle as well as a drivers license, WHY?!?! [emoji35]
He should only have access to a tricycle and a bus pass, for crying out loud!! [emoji605] [emoji590]

While Couch has been released from jail he isn’t exactly be free. As he completes his probation sentence he’ll be fitted for a GPS and*alcohol monitor, and must adhere to a curfew requiring him to*be at home between 9 p.m. and 6 a.m. everyday. And should he get a driver’s license, Couch will be required to*have an ignition interlock device attached to that vehicle.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2018/04/02/affluenza-teen-release-prison/

I am concerned that one of his parents will blow into the device for him.

Ethan Couch of 'affluenza' case released from jail
2013 drunk driving crash killed four

By MADISON PARK, CNN

(CNN) - Ethan Couch, known for his "affluenza" defense in his deadly drunk driving case, was released from a Texas jail Monday after serving nearly two years behind bars for violating his probation.

Couch, 20, first made headlines as a teenager when he was sentenced to probation for a drunken driving crash that killed four people and seriously injured two others.

Prosecutors in that 2013 case sought 20 years in jail, but Couch received no prison time after a psychologist testified that Couch was a victim of "affluenza," a product of wealthy, privileged parents who never set limits for him...

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/national/ethan-couch-of-affluenza-case-released-from-jail

While Couch has been released from jail he isn’t exactly be free. As he completes his probation sentence he’ll be fitted for a GPS and*alcohol monitor, and must adhere to a curfew requiring him to*be at home between 9 p.m. and 6 a.m. everyday. And should he get a driver’s license, Couch will be required to*have an ignition interlock device attached to that vehicle.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2018/04/02/affluenza-teen-release-prison/

I am concerned that one of his parents will blow into the device for him.

Watergirl, just as you are concerned, he should lose his privilege to drive forever and everyone should be concerned should he get behind the wheel as he is a huge irresponsible bRAT.

Watergirl, just as you are concerned, he should lose his privilege to drive forever and everyone should be concerned should he get behind the wheel as he is a huge irresponsible bRAT.

I do not believe he can abide by the RULES of his probation or any rules for that matter. 10 years. Wait for it.

I am SO SICK of people getting away with things like this just because they are white. And I'M white!!!!

Gah.

This one is one I am going to have to stay away from. I almost lost my child to a drunk driver in 2011. Give me 3 minutes with this guy...3 minutes. My words ALONE will cut him to his core. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmoothieQuota
Back