GUILTY TX - Ethan Couch 'Affluenza Teen' DUI driver who killed four gets probation, 2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Trying to figure out when EC will be released....

April 13, 2016 he was sentenced to 180 days times 4

That is almost 2 years, so his release date is sometime April 2018 with 10 years probation....is that about right?

Will he be allowed contact with his parents who have their own criminal issues? I would think not.

Has he paid the settlements to the families of those he killed? I know the case were settled but did he pay up...or did daddy....or insurance maybe?

Anyone hear if mom went to court yet? Dad did, but why is it taking mom so long to go to court?

Thanks

Oh they will allow him to have contact with his parents.

Oh they will allow him to have contact with his parents.

Thanks....must be a tricky situation....all two with convictions and a third waiting to see what happens....thanks againgitana1

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/tarrant-county/prosecutors-seek-to-revoke-tonya-couchs-bond/450668224

''Eighteen months after being released from jail, prosecutors are seeking to revoke Tonya Couch’s bond after she allegedly violated her bond conditions.

A motion filed in court and signed Tuesday by a Tarrant County judge claims Couch drank alcohol last week. The conditions of her bond allowed Couch to possess, but not to consume, alcohol, according to the Star-Telegram.''

Note to the Couch family. There is a big elephant in the room you all dance around. I'll help you out. You have problems with alcohol. Seek help so you can have a life outside of a jail cell.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/tarrant-county/prosecutors-seek-to-revoke-tonya-couchs-bond/450668224

''Eighteen months after being released from jail, prosecutors are seeking to revoke Tonya Couch’s bond after she allegedly violated her bond conditions.

A motion filed in court and signed Tuesday by a Tarrant County judge claims Couch drank alcohol last week. The conditions of her bond allowed Couch to possess, but not to consume, alcohol, according to the Star-Telegram.''

Note to the Couch family. There is a big elephant in the room you all dance around. I'll help you out. You have problems with alcohol. Seek help so you can have a life outside of a jail cell.

Will she get a warning? Hope not but she appears to have behaved....time will tell. Thank you for posting

:facepalm: The saga continues.

From the link: "Judge Wayne Salvant told Couch that he wouldn't put her in jail for taking a sip of beer or attending a gun show, but told her she needed to use common sense"

Uhm, isn't that why it's called probation? She got a chance to show she could use common sense, she now shows (once again) that she can't, but still gets off scot-free? Unbelievable.

From the link: "Judge Wayne Salvant told Couch that he wouldn't put her in jail for taking a sip of beer or attending a gun show, but told her she needed to use common sense"

Uhm, isn't that why it's called probation? She got a chance to show she could use common sense, she now shows (once again) that she can't, but still gets off scot-free? Unbelievable.

She is obviously suffering from a bad case of affluenza, so it's OK.

Once she gets away with infractions once, she will do it again. Then what?

If someone could Daily Mail has an article today, please bring it over....I am away from lap top on Ipad.

Basically said mom is putting her belongings in storage unit and preparing for jail sentence. Possibly going to jail before Ethan gets out

Ethan should be out in January just before his 21st birthday. He is preparing to marry his long time girlfriend.

Rest of article is rehashing old news.

Thanks to WS that can do this....

If someone could Daily Mail has an article today, please bring it over....I am away from lap top on Ipad.

Basically said mom is putting her belongings in storage unit and preparing for jail sentence. Possibly going to jail before Ethan gets out

Ethan should be out in January just before his 21st birthday. He is preparing to marry his long time girlfriend.

Rest of article is rehashing old news.

Thanks to WS that can do this....

Here you go, Ms Josie:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5062749/Ethan-Couch-s-mother-faces-jail-time.html

April 11, 1997 is Ethan Couch’s birthday according to Wikipedia. I have it marked on a paper that he is to be released January 2018, before his birthday. Does anyone have any other updated information?

April 11, 1997 is Ethan Couch’s birthday according to Wikipedia. I have it marked on a paper that he is to be released January 2018, before his birthday. Does anyone have any other updated information?

I'm not sure where you get January. His 720 day sentence would be up sometime around April 3, 2018, give or take a couple of days.

I'm not sure where you get January. His 720 day sentence would be up sometime around April 3, 2018, give or take a couple of days.
That is why I was asking KaaBoom. The time figured was not right that I had...I do not know where I got the Jan date.....thanks for the April date. Guess we will really find out when he is released. It probably will be done very quiet as to not draw the media.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back