Found Safe TX - Ezra Parrish, 3, New Waverly, 27 May 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm just so happy right now!!! Best news ever!

Sorry, late to little Ezra's case. I took one like at that adorable picture of Ezra and my heart skipped a beat and Deorr's name fell from my lips. :praying:

It's crazy to me how a little 3 year old can wander away so far. I'm wondering if there's any dirt roads nearby where he might have fallen in a ditch or something. What are does big silver things in ditches called? Those should be looked into if there's any nearby.
Poor baby, poor parents right now.

I know I will be looking forward to more details on how far away he was etc. Not just because I'm nosy, but I think it could really help in future cases of this kind.

What a blessing! I'm so happy for this family.

jmo

WOW! Quickest case for me ever! Tears of joy for little Ezra and his family!

This explains how he went missing. Could happen to anyone. Thank God they found him alive!!
Police say his parents were pitching their tent when their three children ages 11, 9 and 3 left, but were nearby. That's when the 3-year-old wandered off.

Yeay!

So happy he was found safe!

:great:

When I prayed for this little boy an hour ago, and prayed specifically that he would be in a shaded area, I envisioned him curled up with trees/plants with huge leaves covering him, like banana plant leaves or something. When I read he was found in thick brush, I got chills. I really do believe God was protecting this adorable child <3. What a happy day!

From that link:
NEW WAVERLY, Texas (KTRK) --

After nearly a 24-hour search for a missing boy in Sam Houston National Forest, officials confirm the child has been found safe.

Officials confirmed 3-year-old Ezra was found safe in a heavy brush area. He will be taken to Texas Children's Hospital in The Woodlands.

SO Happy he was found alive! :happydance::great::woohoo:

Oh I'm so so so happy!!!! I didn't think it would turn out like this and I'm so glad I was wrong. Sweet baby, what a great day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you searchers!
Be well, little man!

I hiked here and got lost in this same area for 15 hours overnight one time eons ago. Pitch black. There are big black wild boar I have seen with my own eyes, and word is they can be quite aggressive. My friends laughed and made fun of me because I brought a flashlight and other survival items for a 2 hour afternoon hike on the Lone Star Trail (maybe the longest trail in Texas iirc?). I told them I'm bringing all this stuff just in case we get lost...sure enough we did....also, I had just bought these new turntek hiking boots which saved my life because my feet never got tired while my friends couldnt walk anymore because their feet hurt. We also used to go camping and shooting out here. Lots of people do, there are shell casings everywhere. Imo stray bullets and wild boar would be a huge concern. I also got chiggers. Thank goodness it wasn't 100 degree summer heat and humidity yesterday.

If anyone can find anyone, it's TES. Great news! So happy Little Ezra has been found.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kooger12
Back