Found Safe TX - Ezra Parrish, 3, New Waverly, 27 May 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WOW! I'm amazed! Ezra, you are a survivor!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

"We were hoping for the best and expecting the worst," said Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch. "I'm speechless right now."

More than 200 experienced searchers spent the weekend combing the woods in Waller County Sunday searching for the child. Searchers included members of the Sam Houston Trails Coalition, who road dirt bikes through the terrain."

Great photo of Tim Miller at link.

Thank you Tim and TES for all you do, you guys are amazing! Thank you to all the searchers!

www.texasequusearch.com

From TES' website:

"5/28 UPDATE: There has been a very happy ending in the search for 3 year-old Ezra Parrish that was missing in the treacherous terrain of the Sam Houston National Forest. Ezra has been found alive. He waved to searchers as he was being put in an ambulance to be transported to the hospital for a thorough check-up. You all did a magnificent job, in spite of the dangerous elements of the forest, and the horrible heat & humidity. Thank you all for what you do, because endings like this, is what makes everything worth it."

http://www.texasequusearch.org/2017/05/found-safe-ezra-parrish-new-waverly-texas-52817/

I agree, I've read of many cases in which very young children are found so far away from where they went missing. In some cases they're also found to have traversed some really challenging terrain, including significant elevation changes. If anyone wants to burn a couple hours look up disappearances in national parks...

For those cases, check out David Paulides series of books, "Missing 411". Amazing and scary stuff.

So thankful Ezra was found in this case. :happydance:

And, once again, it's ~~~HAPPY DANCE Time~~~ :skip: :skip: :skip:

Thank God!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Wonderful news!

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

so nice to see good news when I clicked on the thread

his parents will be elated beyond measure

What a wonderful WONDERFUL outcome. My hat is off to the searchers, Ezra's family and little Ezra himself. He stayed put for a bit and responded to his family member's call.

Been out all day. What great news. I'm so freaking happy.😅

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Can I just say how happy and proud I am that the local authorities asked for and allowed Texas Equusearch to come in so quickly! Often, I think it is a bit of an ego thing that places don't want/ need help from another agency. But, as this case proves, sometimes that can mean the difference between life and death. Thank you, law enforcement and all the searchers. Job well done.

Holy moly!! I was so not expecting this outcome. Thank goodness!!

WOOHOO! Welcome home little man! I'd been out all day and it was wonderful to see that he was found safe!!!

That article above mentions he was found by a dog following his scent!

It's so good to see a happy ending when usually it's not happy on so many of these stories. God is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass
Back