TX - Feds Bust Child *advertiser censored* Club Website Domestic And International Arrests

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Three more guys bite the dust:

http://news.yahoo.com/three-us-men-sentenced-part-child-*advertiser censored*-ring-013537941.html

Three US men sentenced for part in child *advertiser censored* ring
March 9, 2012

"Three US men have been handed prison sentences for their involvement in an international child *advertiser censored* ring, according to officials. Andrew Scott, 31, from Michigan was sentenced to 30 years in prison after pleading guilty in 2010 to participating in a "child exploitation enterprise" and two counts of production of child *advertiser censored*, the US Department of Justice said in a statement. The other two, 68-year-old Woodrow Tracy from California and Justin Lee, 34, from Texas, were given prison time of eight and five and a half years, respectively. Their sentences were the result of an international investigation into the "Lost Boy" online bulletin board..."

More at link

Remember Joseph Tierney? He's the guy who worked with the Peace Corps. Sentenced:

http://www.boston.com/Boston/metrod...r censored*/bqNyhxxTEezyAfakC4vIIL/index.html

Wellesley man sentenced to five years in Calif. for conspiracy to distribute child *advertiser censored*
March 14, 2012

"A 24-year-old Wellesley man was sentenced today in Los Angeles to five years in prison, followed by 20 years of supervised release, for conspiracy to distribute child *advertiser censored*, federal authorities announced. Joseph Tierney pleaded guilty in August...."

and

"...The sentencing was the result of an international investigation into the “Lost Boy” bulletin board, which was set up to share child *advertiser censored*..."

and

"...Sixteen people were charged in the United States. Fifteen have pleaded guilty and one has died. Six additional men have also been charged with child molestation..."

More at link

Hi Izonu,
Let me tell you how happy I am to hear that your radar went up on Mr. C. Just to let you know he never had any children of his own.

Hi Izonu,
Let me tell you how happy I am to hear that your radar went up on Mr. C. Just to let you know he never had any children of his own.

Wow, right? So he made up that he had a son that used to play. That or the Board made it up.

Good lookout Izonu.

Prayers for any poor kids that are still out there that were abused by that guy.

Now will we ever know how he died?

I really want to know how he died and where his remains are. If anyone could help with this I would be very appreciative.

I've tried, Playfor5, I really have. Anybody else find anything??

Could a victim's advocate with the feds possibly help with this?

I'm utterly disgusted by what I have learned about Jimmy. I grew up next to him. Let me say first off his parents were saints! I lived in the same cul de sac from the age of 5-17. His mom and dad were like grandparents to me and all of the kids in the neighborhood. Although we always did find Jimmy odd, since he was an attorney but still lived with his parents. His room was decorated like a teenager. He loved the Detroit Tigers and had baseball banners/posters etc all throughout his room. He spent most of his time in that room and rarely came outside. His poor mom would even take his meals up to him, even in her old age. We knew he was a coach and NO he did not ever have any kids of his own. We did see him with a boy about the age of 12 or so but they never stayed long at the house. Yes he did have a new Corvette about every 2 years that I think he would lease. He was very odd and never really spoke to us neighbors. His parents would even babysit me and I even spent the night over there on many occassions. Nothing ever happened to me, maybe since I'm a girl. But I feel horrible for anyone who was a victim of his. After his mom (Anita) could not take care of herself he put her in a home and she died a few years later. We went to the funeral where he showed up looking desheveled with a cut on his forehead and bruise on his face, supposedly from a car accident. Later I heard a friend saw him at a pharmacy picking up pain meds and another friend saw him again trying to go to a pharm thru the grocery store. We did not hear about his death but I did hear about his disbarrment. He really didn't have much family besides an aunt (Dolly) who I'm sure has passed. Dads sister. And maybe a couple of distant cousins. Again his parents were the absolute best people in the world and I'm just glad they are not around to see or hear about how sick their son was. They figured he never married since he did family law and always had to deal with the breakups of families. Poor things had no clue what he was up to. Thank you for putting this information out there. I really hope he is dead. I'll also see what I can find out.

Playfor5 or any other readers--Do you know where Criscione coached? Have there ever been allegations that he might have sexually abused children? It's my understanding that members of the Lost Boy group were required to supply "fresh" child *advertiser censored* to stay involved in the group.

Jim was my Little League coach at Arcadia National Little League for 3 years. I have a lot of info about Jim if you want to know. Message me PS I spent a lot of time with Jim

I'm utterly disgusted by what I have learned about Jimmy. I grew up next to him. Let me say first off his parents were saints! I lived in the same cul de sac from the age of 5-17. His mom and dad were like grandparents to me and all of the kids in the neighborhood. Although we always did find Jimmy odd, since he was an attorney but still lived with his parents. His room was decorated like a teenager. He loved the Detroit Tigers and had baseball banners/posters etc all throughout his room. He spent most of his time in that room and rarely came outside. His poor mom would even take his meals up to him, even in her old age. We knew he was a coach and NO he did not ever have any kids of his own. We did see him with a boy about the age of 12 or so but they never stayed long at the house. Yes he did have a new Corvette about every 2 years that I think he would lease. He was very odd and never really spoke to us neighbors. His parents would even babysit me and I even spent the night over there on many occassions. Nothing ever happened to me, maybe since I'm a girl. But I feel horrible for anyone who was a victim of his. After his mom (Anita) could not take care of herself he put her in a home and she died a few years later. We went to the funeral where he showed up looking desheveled with a cut on his forehead and bruise on his face, supposedly from a car accident. Later I heard a friend saw him at a pharmacy picking up pain meds and another friend saw him again trying to go to a pharm thru the grocery store. We did not hear about his death but I did hear about his disbarrment. He really didn't have much family besides an aunt (Dolly) who I'm sure has passed. Dads sister. And maybe a couple of distant cousins. Again his parents were the absolute best people in the world and I'm just glad they are not around to see or hear about how sick their son was. They figured he never married since he did family law and always had to deal with the breakups of families. Poor things had no clue what he was up to. Thank you for putting this information out there. I really hope he is dead. I'll also see what I can find out.
Jim didn't have corvettes they were Pontiac firebirds so you don't know the plates read Det Tig and Sparky he was a huge Detroit Tigers fan and we called him Sparky so you don't know nothing I played on his team for 3 years slept at his house and went to Angels games with him he only lost it when his mom died I was raised in a house with alcoholism and domestic violence and Jim was the only person who knew that I told and he was great to me yes it's a terrible thing he did but he was a good guy for most of his life he just gave up on everything when his mom died maybe later he moved to Corvetts I don't know I left California at 18 and never went back I still have dreams where I'm a kid running from something and I wake up scared and freaked out

Mr. C, has he would have the boys call him, coached my son about 10-11 yrs ago in the East Fullerton Little League. At the time he was an attorney with his practice being located in Orange. I believe he was living in the N. OC area. Luckily, I am very hypervigilant in watching out for odd behavior. He would rarely talk directly to the parents and there was little to no eye contact when I would try to confirm things with him that he had told my son. My red flag went up when he invited my son and his friend, another team player to Disneyland without talking to us (the parents) first. Because of my uneasiness with him, we told him that our boys could go but their fathers would go as well. He didn't pursue it any further. After that, I went to a friend who was on the board and told him I was not comfortable with him as a coach, especially since he didn't have a child on the team. I was assured that he was a good guy, that he had coached before when his son was playing and missed it so that was why he came back. I was also told he would be monitored as well. I still didn't trust him and made the other parents aware of my concerns. I stayed for all the practices and never let my son be alone with him. There was one boy that I found out later was getting rides home from Mr. C after the practices/games. The boys thought it was cool cuz he drove a yellow corvette. I don't remember his name, though, and after the news broke on this it has really bothered me. I would bet money that there are boys out there that have been abused by him but I don't know how to go about finding them and helping them if they need it. I wish he would have had to go thru the humiliation of a trial but I'm sure the judgement he has received is far worse than we can imagine. I, too, would like to know the circumstances of his death. Hopefully, it was painful!
I played 3 years for Jim in Arcadia he took us to water parks Disneyland and Angel games I don't believe Jim abused me but its possible I spent a lot of time with him because my parents were drunks and very abusive to me I slept at Jim's many times I was sexually abused years earlier so maybe I blocked it out I don't know I'm crushed by this news because he was the only person in my childhood that I thought cared about me

Mr. C, has he would have the boys call him, coached my son about 10-11 yrs ago in the East Fullerton Little League. At the time he was an attorney with his practice being located in Orange. I believe he was living in the N. OC area. Luckily, I am very hypervigilant in watching out for odd behavior. He would rarely talk directly to the parents and there was little to no eye contact when I would try to confirm things with him that he had told my son. My red flag went up when he invited my son and his friend, another team player to Disneyland without talking to us (the parents) first. Because of my uneasiness with him, we told him that our boys could go but their fathers would go as well. He didn't pursue it any further. After that, I went to a friend who was on the board and told him I was not comfortable with him as a coach, especially since he didn't have a child on the team. I was assured that he was a good guy, that he had coached before when his son was playing and missed it so that was why he came back. I was also told he would be monitored as well. I still didn't trust him and made the other parents aware of my concerns. I stayed for all the practices and never let my son be alone with him. There was one boy that I found out later was getting rides home from Mr. C after the practices/games. The boys thought it was cool cuz he drove a yellow corvette. I don't remember his name, though, and after the news broke on this it has really bothered me. I would bet money that there are boys out there that have been abused by him but I don't know how to go about finding them and helping them if they need it. I wish he would have had to go thru the humiliation of a trial but I'm sure the judgement he has received is far worse than we can imagine. I, too, would like to know the circumstances of his death. Hopefully, it was painful!
. I played at Arcadia National Little League for Jim in the 80s I spent a lot of time with him I even sleept at his house many times I'm not sure if he assaulted me but its possible I thought you should know that he coached in Arcadia for years and had a good rep I think people were catching on so he moved on I was sexually assaulted a few years prior to meeting Jim so maybe I put his abuse together with the other abuse I received I'm not sure to this day I wake up scared and I'm 39 now I was 10 when I met him and stayed in contact with him till I moved from California at 18

Missizzy,
Yes- it's odd there is nothing on the net about him coaching.

Jim coached me in the early 80s I was 10 to 12 all 3 years he and I spent a lot of time together in those years I stayed in touch with him until I left California at 18

I played 3 years for Jim in Arcadia he took us to water parks Disneyland and Angel games I don't believe Jim abused me but its possible I spent a lot of time with him because my parents were drunks and very abusive to me I slept at Jim's many times I was sexually abused years earlier so maybe I blocked it out I don't know I'm crushed by this news because he was the only person in my childhood that I thought cared about me

Fatherof5, Please know I am very, very sorry for your pain, and what you've been through.

Hi, Fatherof5-I am so sorry for all you have encountered. You may have already sought help but I want to offer you some resources:

http://www.malesurvivor.org/

This link here will bring you to directly to their resource directory:
http://www.malesurvivor.org/partners-in-healing.html

It is really important that you find a safe environment to work out your recollections, and I think it is important that you know you arent alone.

:hug:

Fatherof5, like the others said, I'm so sorry for what you have been through. Thank you for sharing your experiences. Please consider getting help if you haven't already done so. Your nightmares and uncertainty as to whether or not Jim molested you make me think you need to talk to a professional who can help you work through this.

Thanks for all the help everyone!!!! I'm more hurt that the only person I believed cared about me was a predator.....

Thanks for all the help everyone!!!! I'm more hurt that the only person I believed cared about me was a predator.....

Again I am so sorry. Honestly, Fatherof5 being a survivor of child sex abuse myself and reading about cases hear that make my head explode I have to say I've found that many of these predators honestly do not think they are hurting kids. In their warped minds they actually think they are showing love. I can't tell you how many cases I've read like this. Of course I call *S on that, but they believe it themselves.

Not sure if that would help at all. Also, if he didn't assault you that could be his caring in a different way.

If possible and I'm only putting this out there could you get some help if you wanted? It saved my life once I got the right therapist. It's so sad how our little selves aren't sure even when we have grown. Keep your head up and we do care.

I could get help but I would rather save the money for my kids future. That's more important to me than giving money to a quack therapist... Lol I know there are really good therapist out there but I'm not sure i would find one that would help me as much as I've researched and helped myself... Thanks again I just wanted to let people know where he coached in his early life I'm sure there are people who need help around Arcadia thanks again for all the support but I'm pretty sure you would be hard pressed to find a stronger person than me!!! Kindest regards ~ Jack~ ps I changed my name

I played on Jim's team for 3 years in Arcadia at Arcadia National Little League in the early 80s my childhood was filled with domestic violence I spent a lot of time with him even slept at his house many times I was abused sexually a few years before I met Jim so I don't know for sure if he assaulted me too my parents were and are alcoholics so I stayed away from home as much as I could I've lived my whole adult thinking Jim was the only adult during my childhood that cared about me and now I find he was a predator my heart is broken if I can help let me know kindest regards~ fatherof5~

It is so sad to know that most of the times children who get abused and sexually assaulted does not come in front due to the fear of getting embarrassed.I think the people who are responsible for these kind of sexual assault to kids should be taken to court and punished with hardest penalties.Most of the child molestation lawyers out there are familiar with cases of sexual assault on children.Our society needs to be aware and alert from these kind of people who have wrong intentions for their kids.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo
Back