Found Deceased TX - Felicia Marie Johnson, 24, bloody cellphone found, Houston, 15 Apr 2022 *POI charged*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have to imagine that there is some sort of witness account of the individual she got a ride with, given that it was reported as a male patron. Any composite sketches? Often times dancers are pretty familiar with regular customers. Between the hopeful footage from the club and potential witnesses, this feels solvable. All MOO, of course. I hope you are found quickly, Felicia

Missing woman in Houston, TX: 24-year-old Felicia Marie Johnson | khou.com

The father of a 24-year-old woman who disappeared on April 15 was back at Bear Creek Park Thursday where Houston police were searching for any signs of his daughter.

He is worried something bad has happened to Felicia Marie Johnson after her bloody cell phone was found near the west Houston Park.

Felicia was last seen at the Cover Girls Night Club at 10310 W. Little York Road, where she applied for a job. According to community activist Quanell X, an unidentified customer offered to give her a ride after her Uber was running late.

Police had cadaver dogs at the park Thursday but didn't find anything. They are working to get surveillance video from Cover Girls.

Search underway for missing woman last seen leaving Houston nightclub

He said the family hired a private investigator who then tracked Felicia’s cellphone, which was found 15 minutes away from the nightclub, according to Quanell X. The phone was allegedly covered in blood. The family believes she is a victim of foul play.

Kevin says he went to the nightclub to speak to a manager but was told to leave.

“I think they have something to do with it. I think they have some arrangement with these men to abduct these girls that come from out of state,” he said.

Kevin says he’s also meeting with FBI detectives.

I wonder why she was turned away? Did she call her family after that to tell them? How do they know that? Also, WHY would she get in to a car with a stranger? Poor woman. I hope they find her soon.
i looked it up and found this. interesting.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...ipper-sues-strip-clubs-racial-discrimination/

dancers are independent contractors. they get dressed and go to an establishment hoping to get shift that day.

i read upthread a link that said she was in houston "for her birthday and to make some extra money" well where is she from? sigh. i hope she did not try to go to bissonet. some dude at a strip club isnt going to take u somewhere out of the kindness of his heart. seems like something a pimp or SO would do.

<snip> And the FBI has gotten involved as of today. So things are happening….

As for the identity of the person who gave Johnson a ride from the club, X said, “We don’t have a clue right now.”

“This is the fifth Black girl to come up missing, quote-unquote, ‘involved in the sex industry,’” he said. “The previous four were all found murdered—and this is all in the past five months.”<snip>

Woman’s Bloody Cellphone Turns Up Days After She Vanished Leaving Club
yup ive followed. sarah goodwin, jasmine james, shawteriyah waites....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...ipper-sues-strip-clubs-racial-discrimination/

dancers are independent contractors. they get dressed and go to an establishment hoping to get shift that day.

i read upthread a link that said she was in houston "for her birthday and to make some extra money" well where is she from? sigh. i hope she did not try to go to bissonet. some dude at a strip club isnt going to take u somewhere out of the kindness of his heart. seems like something a pimp or SO would do.
Thank you for this.
I could not understand the "turned away" statement. She wanted to dance that night and was turned away.
I had thought they weren't hiring.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

View attachment 340744

Circumstances of Disappearance
The Missing Person was last seen on 04/15/2022 at a hotel located at 6000 Main St. in Houston, Texas.

Thanks for this….I’m local and was wondering where she was staying. This is close to NRG and The Medical Center.
yup ive followed. sarah goodwin, jasmine james, shawteriyah waites....
yes, me too. I have been following as well.

Yes, it is the same club - Seymour’s and Cover Girls - are one in the same. One part is for strippers / dancers and the other is not. At least that’s what I’ve been told.

I’m not sure how nice it is as that’s a not so nice area. I asked my adult son about it and he said he’s been and has several friends that have been also. He said that one of his friends vehicles was broken into there one time and they were able to see everything on camera. This was before the pandemic though, so not sure if cameras are still operable.

I agree, just basing that on my watching "The First 48" on TV lol. There's usually a ton of cameras at the clubs they investigate.

That club looks pretty upscale also:

View attachment 340726

View attachment 340727

*Edited to add some articles say she was at club "Cover Girls" and some say "Club Seymoors" but when you look those up online they are the same club.

I'm confused with that as well. The address of the hotel where NaMus has her last seen is quite a distance from the nightclub, would be a long uber ride. Hope we have more positive information on her today.

Everywhere in Houston is a long drive / ride, lol…Uber and Lyft are very popular here for that reason.

yep and she has two male friends on facebook from houston area both with photos that indicate clear gang involvement

Family pleads for help finding Felicia Johnson after bloody cell phone discovered in Bear Creek Park – KHOU11
<snipped & BBM>
Family members of a 24-year-old woman who disappeared on April 15 are pleading for help finding her. They are worried something bad has happened to Felicia Marie Johnson after discovering her bloody cell phone near Bear Creek Park in West Houston.

Felicia, who also used the name Felicia Marie, was last seen at the Cover Girls Night Club at 10310 W. Little York Road where she applied for a job. According to community activist Quanell X, an unidentified customer offered to give her a ride after her Uber was running late. Felicia hasn't been seen or heard from since.

[...]

Felicia is around 5'4 and about 150 pounds with rose and butterfly tattoos on her right shoulder. She has brown eyes and black hair. Felicia is Black or Black Hispanic with a dark complexion. Police currently do not have a description of her clothing at the time of her disappearance.

[...]

"HPD has to take these cases more seriously. This is the fourth one I've dealt with in six months of a missing African American female," Quanell said. "And in every one of those cases of a missing African American female, HPD has dragged its feet and they did not do anything until I began to go public."
View attachment 340554

Fourth case in six months?!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mkmatti