TX - Five dead, including 8 yr old, in Cleveland home, suspect armed with AR-15 style rifle, active investigation, 28 Apr 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't see race as having anything to do with this.Clearly this guy was an angry person hostile to everyone.<modsnip - general gun purchase comments belong on the thread dedicated to that>
<modsnip - general gun purchase comments belong on the thread dedicated to that> ICE reports he was deported many many times .... entering the good ole USA is just too easy ... anyone can do it and they are doing it. <modsnip - general gun purchase comments belong on the thread dedicated to that> I figure he will beat it to Mexico and probably unless severe pressure is exerted he will never be picked up

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a large forested area just south of this location, easier place to hide...

edit: I'm not great with topography, it could be farmland with lots of greenery
Most of the area out there is heavily forested. It’s still pretty rural out that way. Further from I-45 and less traffic. It’s a good place to move through with little attention. Unfortunately for him, everyone is on the lookout for him. Anyone that remotely looks like this guy will be called in.

There is a large forested area just south of this location, easier place to hide...

edit: I'm not great with topography, it could be farmland with lots of greenery
Its probably forest.

East Texas soil tends to be "red clay". This means a lot of "red clay roads" as the country western song goes and a reduced number of farms as the soil is not generally good for crops.

The red clay soil, however, is very good for growing pine trees and thorn bushes.

Last edited:
Most of the area out there is heavily forested. It’s still pretty rural out that way. Further from I-45 and less traffic. Unfortunately for him, everyone is on the lookout for him.
Very true.

One good thing, however, is that the Sam Houston forest is not as contiguous as the other forests in east Texas. This means more roads, farms and traffic in between the forested areas.

Still plenty of forest to hide in- along with plenty of creepy crawlies. But.... he will also need to cross good sized roads that are actually travelled on and farm fields. As you stated, everyone is on the look out for him.

Most of the area out there is heavily forested. It’s still pretty rural out that way. Further from I-45 and less traffic. It’s a good place to move through with little attention. Unfortunately for him, everyone is on the lookout for him. Anyone that remotely looks like this guy will be called in.
I don't know why he would be hiding in a forest when Mexico is only five hours away. There are looking in nearby areas and he is probably in Mexico already.

I was a bit disturbed reading in the article above that LEO was not on the scene after 20 minutes. Seriously? A guy is shooting an AR-15 at 11:30 at night...I wish there was a more definitive time line. Or reason why LEO took that length of time.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbelle
Back