TX - Five dead, including 8 yr old, in Cleveland home, suspect armed with AR-15 style rifle, active investigation, 28 Apr 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was a bit disturbed reading in the article above that LEO was not on the scene after 20 minutes. Seriously? A guy is shooting an AR-15 at 11:30 at night...I wish there was a more definitive time line. Or reason why LEO took that length of time.
Asked about response time, Capers said officers got there as fast as they could and that he had only three covering 700 square miles (1,800 square kilometers).

(I do not know the actual distances, road conditions or what else was happening that night.)

That's terrible. It took over 30 minutes for them to arrive. The husband began calling before the killer came to his house. The 911 dispatcher kept telling him the police were "already there" and hanging up. They weren't there. Someone needs to answer for this. It sounds like this tragedy could have been prevented. JMO

That's terrible. It took over 30 minutes for them to arrive. The husband began calling before the killer came to his house. The 911 dispatcher kept telling him the police were "already there" and hanging up. They weren't there. Someone needs to answer for this. It sounds like this tragedy could have been prevented. JMO
I have a bad feeling about LEs delay. IMO

I don't know why he would be hiding in a forest when Mexico is only five hours away. There are looking in nearby areas and he is probably in Mexico already.
To get as far as Mexico, he needs some type of transportation. Either someone willingly drove him there or by force, he found his own transportation.

JMO

Trying to find msm report. Sheriff Woody indicates he’s been arrested.

Found this

Cut and Shoot TX is just over 17 miles west of Cleveland TX.

I wonder how he got that far. Glad he's been secured by LE.

Right now getting deported again is the least of his worries.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back