TX - Former Dallas Police Officer Amber Guyger, indicted for Murder of Botham Shem Jean #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because State witnesses mentioned going to the wrong apartments
I think they said 15% of residents there had......
Just to be clear, since I don't remember, did they say they went to the wrong apt or they parked on the wrong floor? I'm pretty sure the neighbor with the Indian accent said his wife had parked on the wrong floor but I don't think he said she went to the wrong apt. Do you remember? I could be wrong.

Just to be clear, since I don't remember, did they say they went to the wrong apt or they parked on the wrong floor? I'm pretty sure the neighbor with the Indian accent said his wife had parked on the wrong floor but I don't think he said she went to the wrong apt. Do you remember? I could be wrong.

IIRC, it was a combination. Some just parked on the wrong floor, but others actually reached the wrong apartment and tried to use their key to enter.

The State nailed it today IMO.
The body cams showed me that AG defense is lying about Bo charging her. Bo’s pool of blood is right by the couch. The flip flop thing in defense opening( to say Bo was all the way to the counter) is a lie. On the 911 she never said she feared Bo coming at her.
This is a false narrative that is not working for AG. All lies ...and you know the defense has seen the evidence body cam footage. So does the defense think these (100% there ) jurors are not taking in what I am seeing on CTV live stream?!?
Not one resident heard AG give verbal commands either....

MOO

You are correct on that about his wife.
The commentators on CTV were mostly defense attorneys and gave a short vote of who they thought won today. All sighting that other residents made wrong apartment mistake.

MOO

The State nailed it today IMO.
The body cams showed me that AG defense is lying about Bo charging her. Bo’s pool of blood is right by the couch. The flip flop thing in defense opening( to say Bo was all the way to the counter) is a lie. On the 911 she never said she feared Bo coming at her.
This is a false narrative that is not working for AG. All lies ...and you know the defense has seen the evidence body cam footage. So does the defense think these (100% there ) jurors are not taking in what I am seeing on CTV live stream?!?
Not one resident heard AG give verbal commands either....

MOO
The die is cast

The testimony of her former partner, Officer Martin Rivera, capped the end of the first day of Guyger's murder trial on Monday, when prosecutors revealed the pair had sent sexually explicit messages to each other throughout the day and just before she shot her neighbor, Botham Jean, on Sept. 6, 2018.

Lead prosecutor Jason Hermus said that the pair was texting each other hours before the shooting, including one message in which Guyger said she was "super horny today."

Hermus said that at about 9:30 p.m., as Guyger finished her 13-1/2-hour shift, she sent Rivera a Snapchat message that read, "Wanna touch?"

Details of that night continued with other testimony in a Dallas courtroom Tuesday, including from the 911 operator who took a call from Guyger and a police officer's bodycam video of inside Jean's apartment as officers tried to render life-saving aid.

At 10:02 p.m., Hermus said, Rivera received a text message that said, "I need you. Hurry." A minute later, she texted: "I f----- up."

Prosecutors said that occurred while Guyger was on the phone with 911.

"Should you be giving 100 percent of attention to the person dying in front of you?" Hermus asked Rivera.

"Yes, you should," he responded.

"Should you be sending text messages?" Hermus asked.

"No," Rivera replied.

Prosecutors also revealed that the day after the shooting, Guyger and Rivera had deleted their text messages to each other, but they were later recovered.

Rivera testified that he deleted the texts because "that's not something I want to be reminded of. I don't keep messages saved unless it's of importance."

"I need you. Hurry": Texts between Amber Guyger, partner revealed at trial
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...murder-trial-n1058051#anchor-TheLatestatTrial

The testimony of her former partner, Officer Martin Rivera, capped the end of the first day of Guyger's murder trial on Monday, when prosecutors revealed the pair had sent sexually explicit messages to each other throughout the day and just before she shot her neighbor, Botham Jean, on Sept. 6, 2018.

Lead prosecutor Jason Hermus said that the pair was texting each other hours before the shooting, including one message in which Guyger said she was "super horny today."

Hermus said that at about 9:30 p.m., as Guyger finished her 13-1/2-hour shift, she sent Rivera a Snapchat message that read, "Wanna touch?"

Details of that night continued with other testimony in a Dallas courtroom Tuesday, including from the 911 operator who took a call from Guyger and a police officer's bodycam video of inside Jean's apartment as officers tried to render life-saving aid.

At 10:02 p.m., Hermus said, Rivera received a text message that said, "I need you. Hurry." A minute later, she texted: "I f----- up."

Prosecutors said that occurred while Guyger was on the phone with 911.

"Should you be giving 100 percent of attention to the person dying in front of you?" Hermus asked Rivera.

"Yes, you should," he responded.

"Should you be sending text messages?" Hermus asked.

"No," Rivera replied.

Prosecutors also revealed that the day after the shooting, Guyger and Rivera had deleted their text messages to each other, but they were later recovered.

Rivera testified that he deleted the texts because "that's not something I want to be reminded of. I don't keep messages saved unless it's of importance."

"I need you. Hurry": Texts between Amber Guyger, partner revealed at trial
I really want to know if he showed up at the scene, I missed that do we know ?

I'm afraid that, much like the Casey Anthony case, they've overcharged and are tying the hands of the jury. I do have one "unless" to go with that.

While I still can't see how she was confused and thinking she was at her apartment, considering the red mat, I'm not sure that flat-out murder was her original intent. HOWEVER, she failed to give any kind of medical aid ("hang on, bud" isn't rendering aid to me) and that may qualify as the murder. So that's my "unless."

just saw one of talking heads on CTV- I am sure he was a defense attorney say that the defense has to convince the jury that AG did not have to render aide to Bo as he lay dying on the floor- yeah, right--- i just love defense attorneys: they are mostly all the same.

just saw one of talking heads on CTV- I am sure he was a defense attorney say that the defense has to convince the jury that AG did not have to render aide to Bo as he lay dying on the floor- yeah, right--- i just love defense attorneys: they are mostly all the same.

Maybe there is no law that says she had to render aid, but morally...I think not doing anything is a big big problem for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMsleuth1027