TX - Former Dallas Police Officer Amber Guyger, indicted for Murder of Botham Shem Jean #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 57m57 minutes ago
They are back. Hermus is talking about deleted texts. #AmberGuygerTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 56m56 minutes ago
Hermus makes point when she deleted texts it was because she was shamed. Yet she began texting Rivera again. And wanted to "do sexual things." "Yes I did." #AmberGuygerTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 53m53 minutes ago
Admits she was trained in CPR, never had done it before. "I did a little CPR." #AmberGuygerTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 52m52 minutes ago
Guyger says she was on phone and couldn't do CPR. Asked why she didn't put on speaker. She said she didn't know what she was doing. #AmberGuygerTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 52m52 minutes ago
Now prosecutor is boring in on Guyger being on phone instead of CPR. #AmberGuygerTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 47m47 minutes ago
Sidebar. #AmberGuygerTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 45m45 minutes ago
Hermus on Jean saying "hey hey hey!" You don't fault him? Not now. #AmberGuygerTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 43m43 minutes ago
Hermus makes the point Guyger shot Jean "right where you were trained." Meaning center mass...or his body. She knew she was using deadly force. Intended to kill him. #AmberGuygerTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 40m40 minutes ago
Hermus made two legal points needed for murder. 1) She had a deadly weapon and 2) she intended to kill Jean #AmberGuygerTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 27m27 minutes ago
Hermus makes the point that even though Guyger said she was drained, she intended too go work out. #AmberGuygerTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 23m23 minutes ago
Seem like the defense will have a lot to clean up on redirect. #AmberGuygerTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 20m20 minutes ago
sidebar. #AmberGuygerTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 17m17 minutes ago
They are back. Hermus is asking about the bright red floormat outside of Jean's apartment. #AmberGuygerTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 13m13 minutes ago
Hermus is not boring in on Guyger's deesclalation training. She says she cannot remember the part about using time to your advantage. #AmberGuygerTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 7m7 minutes ago
Hermus now going through Guyger's backpack. It had an unused first aid kit. Hermus "You could have used this?" "yes sir." #AmberGuygerTrial

L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 6m6 minutes ago
Hermus done. Redirect. She starts sobbing again when Shook asks her for her state of mind. #AmberGuygerTrial

Defense questioning her now, so she starts crying again

Prosecution did an excellent job. So horrible that she had so many tools at hand that she could have used to stop Jean's bleeding, but all she did was a sternum rub, then hung out in the hallway.

I can't believe she left him alone and stood around outside in the hallway.
Yes, I noticed that she cries when Defense is doing the examination.

He is getting to the truth. Which is his job.
Word. The *advertiser censored**** here are killer Amber and her married boy toy.
This man is effectively drawing out the truth She intended to kill him then rendered zero aid. Even after she realized her serious mistake. " I didnt even know where i was" ha Shes a bad bad girl!!
jmo imo

Last edited:
Thyra Danevirke‏ @TDanevirke 1m1 minute ago
Amber Guyger sobs as she testifies in her own defense at murder trial https://mol.im/a/7512599 @MailOnline

White cop Amber Guyger sobs in court as she testifies in her own defense at her murder trial | Daily Mail Online

qSRTarq8

Admitting she deleted her boyfriend/fellow LE's texts. Said that was her normal routine. JMO She should have known better, she was obstructing justice at that point.
I know I'm late to reply to this (still reading!), but that was exactly what Rivera said - that it was his normal routine to delete text messages. Maybe it is routine to delete text messages to your married boyfriend (or from your side piece), sure, but who actually deletes text messages? Seems they should get to take a look at her phone today and see how many recent text messages aren't deleted... (because clearly I don't believe it).

Editing to add - in reply to the next post where she says they were still in a relationship - that is the EXACT opposite of what he said. Okay, I'll keep reading and stop responding because it's likely this has already been discussed. (sorry if so!)

JMO, most concerning about her questioning by the state is that, when she talked a lot about Jean's wounds, CPR, efforts to help him, the 911 call, she showed no emotion.

I don't think she felt sorry at all for Mr. Jean nor any sympathy for what he was going through as he lay dying.

I know I’m alone in my thinking but I still don’t see a cold blooded killer here. I do see a woman who made a quick rush to judgement when she heard someone inside “her” apartment and made the wrong choice of going in further instead of staying outside and waiting for more help. What she did is NOT right, not in any way shape or form,, but I don’t think she went up to this apartment hoping to kill someone, I also don’t think the State has really phoned this was anything other than a truly tragic accident.

I know I’m alone in my thinking but I still don’t see a cold blooded killer here. I do see a woman who made a quick rush to judgement when she heard someone inside “her” apartment and made the wrong choice of going in further instead of staying outside and waiting for more help. What she did is NOT right, not in any way shape or form,, but I don’t think she went up to this apartment hoping to kill someone, I also don’t think the State has really phoned this was anything other than a truly tragic accident.

If that's the case, why is she on the stand under oath telling lies about almost everything? She needs the book thrown at her.

Word. The *advertiser censored**** here are killer Amber and her married boy toy.
This man is effectively drawing out the truth She intended to kill him then rendered zero aid. Even after she realized her serious mistake. " I didnt even know where i was" ha Shes a bad bad girl!!
jmo imo
So let's arrest and put on trial everyone who has a boy toy. This isn't what she's on trial for. You make it a trial about I like her...I don't like her! Her morals or lack of have nothing to do with it. And thank God comments here have no affect on the outcome.

That still makes it Manslaughter, it just eliminates the premeditated aspect and therefore, a 1st Degree Murder charge. You can't just walk into someone's home, and instead of realizing the mistake, just start shooting at the person who actually lives there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper