TX - Former Dallas Police Officer Amber Guyger, indicted for Murder of Botham Shem Jean #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To those saying she's not required to render aid ---- soooo that means if a fellow officer got shot in the line of duty while she was there next to him, she would just give a little compression and call 911, right?

Hmm.. I carefully watched the video 3 times, and she looked more fake to me each time. Hyped and contrived. She even took a tissue to wipe her eyes/face but there was nothing to wipe. And all that "hiccuping" seemed overdone. Amateur actress.
It's part of her police training.

Not if he was backing up. I don't think in any way, shape or form was this an accident, I think she executed him. She possibly was a jilted lover, we already know she's a *advertiser censored*.
The angle of the shot is wrong. It entered his upper chest and went downward. He couldn't have been on his feet when she shot.

To those saying she's not required to render aid ---- soooo that means if a fellow officer got shot in the line of duty while she was there next to him, she would just give a little compression and call 911, right?

I didn't say she's not required to
I said the police are not required to where I live

Curious as to what part of my statement was a “lie”?

Sorry. Not you.
I meant I feel AG is lying about ANY efforts.

———-
Isabelle:
She would have certainly been bloodied considering the bullet pierced his heart. And one hand compressions on an adult is never correct, unless the provider has only one arm.
———

BBM: And may I add: TEXT/SEXT her lover while on the phone with 9-1-1.

:rolleyes:

:)

Is court over for the day?????
Court was over after she admitted she could've walked out that door and called for help. and didn't. But instead shot and killed a man. This afternoon was a complete waste of time. I especially liked the ex-resident who stated she noticed a doormat and realized it was in fact not her home and she was on the wrong floor. Great job defense. :)

Of course not, but very incriminating against her when the jury is considering their verdict. She's a very messed up person, JMO. Still a danger to the public.
there is other first aid that can be rendered that is not CPR
some people are just not confident enough to apply medical intervention
I don't know why that makes me less than 'noble' lol

CPR s not only about chest compressions. It also involves the victim has a open functioning airway. There are many instances of persons losing consciousness, still having a heartbeat and the important thing here is to make sure they remain in a position to have a clear airway for breathing. In these cases it is also important to check for a pulse to make sure that has not changed. I wouldn’t say you were less than noble for not performing cpr, but I think you might surprise yourself to find how well you would perform in that situation. Calling for help, yelling first, phone next is just as important.

The angle of the shot is wrong. It entered his upper chest and went downward. He couldn't have been on his feet when she shot.

She didn't render aid because she knew the shooting was unjustified. Because she shot him while he was getting up from the couch. So she walked all the way into the apartment supposedly never realizing it wasn't hers. And then shot him. If that's not cold-blooded murder, I don't know what is.

Court was over after she admitted she could've walked out that door and called for help. and didn't. But instead shot and killed a man. This afternoon was a complete waste of time. I especially liked the ex-resident who stated she noticed a doormat and realized it was in fact not her home and she was on the wrong floor. Great job defense. :)
And when she was asked "did you mean to kill him " and she said "yes".

She easily could have confronted him at gun point at the front door, barged into his apartment, set him down on the sofa, continued her assault and then finally ended up shooting him. Really, how do we know, after all she's the only living witness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper