TX - Former Dallas Police Officer Amber Guyger, indicted for Murder of Botham Shem Jean #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guyger, stated that she saw that the front door was ajar, (ie partially opened), but she still attempted to put her key into the lock. There's no reason to unlock a door that's already opened. This woman is a blatant liar, I'd convict her in 2 seconds.

I have done CPR before and I am about AG's same size. I don't believe she could have done anything useful with one hand. I have to use both arms with elbows in a locked position, raise my body high on my knees, and press down forcefully with all of my might very rapidly. It's truly exhausting. She could not have been effective with a one hand chest compression IMO.

Guyger, stated that she saw that the front door was ajar, (ie partially opened), but she still attempted to put her key into the lock. There's no reason to unlock a door that's already opened. This woman is a blatant liar, I'd convict her in 2 seconds.

BBM: Exactly ... I keep wondering IF - IF she put HER key into Bo's lock AFTER she shot him.

In other words, the front door was ajar, so all she has to do is push the door open further -- no need for a key.

But she did put her key in the door ... I still question whether it was before or after she killed Bo.

MOO and MOO

I have done CPR before and I am about AG's same size. I don't believe she could have done anything useful with one hand. I have to use both arms with elbows in a locked position, raise my body high on my knees, and press down forcefully with all of my might very rapidly. It's truly exhausting. She could not have been effective with a one hand chest compression IMO.
She could have held his hand as he lay dying.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I doubt anyone could do anything useful with one hand. Amazing she didn't get any blood on her considering his injury. Oh wait....she testified there wasn't much blood. Yep---amazing.

I am a bit smaller, but I agree. I have to use my body weight and force to be effective. One hand would be absolutely useless. I KNOW that and wouldn't even bother with just one hand. It would be an insult.

BBM: Exactly ... I keep wondering IF - IF she put HER key into Bo's lock AFTER she shot him.

In other words, the front door was ajar, so all she has to do is push the door open further -- no need for a key.

But she did put her key in the door ... I still question whether it was before or after she killed Bo.

MOO and MOO
Her only out is to say it was ajar, because, obviously her key wouldn't unlock the door. I believe what happened is she attempted to unlock the door, Shem, heard his front door lock jiggling, answers the door and she then shoots him.

I doubt anyone could do anything useful with one hand. Amazing she didn't get any blood on her considering his injury. Oh wait....she testified there wasn't much blood. Yep---amazing.
So, she's holding the phone in one hand, doing "a little bit" of CPR with the other... How was she texting? With her nose?

excellent explanation for those having trouble grasping the gravity of what happened

I think the confusion is as to how the law on murder is written in TX. It's much broader than most states. It doesn't require premeditation. Or a departed heart per the wording of the statute. Although case law could flesh that part out more. I'm unfamiliar.

Her only out is to say it was ajar, because, obviously her key wouldn't unlock the door. I believe what happened is she attempted to unlock the door, Shem, heard his front door lock jiggling, answers the door and she then shoots him.

Respectfully, I don't believe any of the evidence presented shows him at the door.

I have done CPR before and I am about AG's same size. I don't believe she could have done anything useful with one hand. I have to use both arms with elbows in a locked position, raise

my body high on my knees, and press down forcefully with all of my might very rapidly. It's truly exhausting. She could not have been effective with a one hand chest compression IMO.

Especially while texting.

Thanks everyone for the commentary, I can't watch at work. I have a gun, but if I walked into my house, and saw a guy there, I wouldn't go "guns blazing". Agreed, AG was mad and took it out on Botham Jean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice