GUILTY TX - Former Dallas Police Officer Amber Guyger, indicted for Murder of Botham Shem Jean #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see her from the side before the lawyers stepped away and the office was blocking. She was visibly shaking and beginning to cry. I don't think it was just a sniff. She physically totally changed. Not that it matters. It's a huge moment and I don't think reactions can be predicted.

Well I just watched her walk out and she doesn't appear to have been crying much at all. Is she stoic or cold blooded? IDK.

methinks she should not have lied--- jurors hate liars. she lied about him coming at her when she shot him: it appears the jury believed the medical examiner who testified about the trajectory of the bullet so her story fell apart: I believe the jury believed she
had options- she didn't have to go into the apartment - she could have called for back up.

wow she just walked right out ! still getting preferential treatment even Court TV surprised !!!
She probably won't walk out at the end of today. On WFAA he just said that if she gets 10 years or less then she can appeal to be out on appellate bond. If it's 11 years or more, then that is not an option and she will go to jail immediately. Or something like that ...

justice IS something to celebrate it means a lot to a lot of us , I cant imagine what was going to happen to my city if it wasn't murder!!!!
A time and place for everything. A courthouse is no place for outbursts like that. MOO. Juries do not always get it right. This one seems to have, I agree I always said it was murder, but I had no intention of destroying a city if they came back with something else.

She probably won't walk out at the end of today. On WFAA he just said that if she gets 10 years or less then she can appeal to be out on appellate bond. If it's 11 years or more, then that is not an option and she will go to jail immediately. Or something like that ...

She can also just go and kill herself somewhere before sentence can be imposed. I'm surprised she was released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmoothieQuota