Identified! Tx - Galveston, Hispmale 'little Jacob' Up17178, 3-5, Jayden Alexander Lopez, Oct'17 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to come check out the beach where our little guy was found. It's 8:30am and the local beach walkers are out walking the sand. Wouldn't someone on a morning walk notice him if he were there at that time? He wasn't found until 5:30pm, does that mean he could've washed ashore? Or was someone brave enough to dump him there in broad daylight?

Thank you for checking this out. That would make me inclined to think he washed ashore. But, I wouldn't put anything past monsters anymore.

http://www.nola.com/traffic/index.ssf/2017/10/body_of_boy_found_on_texas_bea.html

From the link: “Lois Gibson was brought in to produce the sketch. She said the "baby almost looked alive'' in the pictures she saw.”

"The baby almost looked alive from the picture she saw". Wouldn't that indicate there was not very much decomposition ? I don't think this little guy spent very much time in the water, or the elements before he was found. MOO. I pray he gets identified soon. So sad.

Thank you for checking this out. That would make me inclined to think he washed ashore. But, I wouldn't put anything past monsters anymore.

My hunch is that he washed ashore - and that's because of the clothing. I'm believing what people are saying about the action of the ocean taking off clothing. How long does that usually take, I wonder?

I'd like to hear from ME what the COD was. Was it drowning or was the child already gone before going into the water.

I don't rule out that he was placed on the beach because we really don't know, but I think the ocean deposited him there.

So many questions, but my biggest one is....why isn't anyone missing a little boy??

jmo

My hunch is that he washed ashore - and that's because of the clothing. I'm believing what people are saying about the action of the ocean taking off clothing. How long does that usually take, I wonder?

I'd like to hear from ME what the COD was. Was it drowning or was the child already gone before going into the water.

I don't rule out that he was placed on the beach because we really don't know, but I think the ocean deposited him there.

So many questions, but my biggest one is....why isn't anyone missing a little boy??

jmo

I feel like I'm just waiting for COD's today. Here and with Sherin.

That's a good point Inthedetails. This COD and whether he was ever in the water will tell us a lot about how this boy ended up here, imo.

All of these cases, Sherin, this little boy, Bella, Riley, Caliyah... it's awful. When did people stop thinking their children were precious :(

jmo

Plausible that someone walked his body out into the water at a different location and he ended up at 7th street. I honestly don't believe he could have come from very far like some suggest. I definitely think it's possible he could have been placed in the water and then washed ashore several miles from where he originally went in.

NCMEC Listing:

attachment.php

‘On October 20, 2017 an unidentified boy was found deceased along the beach in Galveston, Texas. The child’s body was found washed up on the beach near the 700 block of Seawall Blvd in Galveston. The child had been deceased 1-2 days before being found. He is estimated to be 3-5 years old and believed to be Hispanic or Caucasian. He had black hair, brown eyes and stood approximately 3 feet tall weighing around 28 pounds. The image above is a hand sketch composite provided by Texas authorities showing what the child may have looked like in life.’

Source:

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMU/1311490

The days are passing by quickly now. This isn't looking good. I don't think an accident is on my list of possibilities any longer. I'm waiting for some Rachelle Bond figure to be bought to light any minute.

It isn’t looking good at all AP. I’ve asked a friend of mine who does meteorological hindcasting to see if they can work out where this little one may have come from if he washed ashore.

No. I'm going to ask my friend who lives in Northern Mexico and posts about missing persons cases from there to see if she has any missing toddlers there.
Great. Anything is worth a try.

jmo
I fell in a lake while canoeing once and my shorts were sucked off before I even got back to the surface. And that was in still water.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

It isn’t looking good at all AP. I’ve asked a friend of mine who does meteorological hindcasting to see if they can work out where this little one may have come from if he washed ashore.

I agree. It would be good to look at tidal flow, high tide and low tide, currents. And also boat traffic. A large ship leaving or coming into port could generate enough of a wave to wash him onshore. Is there any chance he came from a immigrant boat that sank?

Various different tide flows on the pier there. Would be interesting to see the currents.

http://www.tides4fishing.com/us/texas/galveston-pleasure-pier

Thanks, Bohemian. That will be interesting to see.

NCMEC Listing:

attachment.php

‘On October 20, 2017 an unidentified boy was found deceased along the beach in Galveston, Texas. The child’s body was found washed up on the beach near the 700 block of Seawall Blvd in Galveston. The child had been deceased 1-2 days before being found. He is estimated to be 3-5 years old and believed to be Hispanic or Caucasian. He had black hair, brown eyes and stood approximately 3 feet tall weighing around 28 pounds. The image above is a hand sketch composite provided by Texas authorities showing what the child may have looked like in life.’

Source:

That’s a pretty small little dude for that age range. My daughter is about to turn three, and she’s quite petite for her age— but she was 31” at least 5 months ago and weighs the same as this kiddo. No, she’s not off the charts small, but people have always commented on how petite she is, and she’s female and younger. I know kids come in all shapes and sizes for various reasons... just seems quite skinny for the height and age range given, and it makes me wonder if it’s poor guesses on LEs part (size or age), if he’s just naturally small, or if there’s a sad reason why he’s so small.

Edited: apparently I was too tired to remember 3 feet is 36” (not 30. Wow. The tired) in case anyone read my post before I switched.

That’s a pretty small little dude for that age range. My daughter is about to turn three, and she’s quite petite for her age— but she was 31” at least 5 months ago and weighs the same as this kiddo. No, she’s not off the charts small, but people have always commented on how petite she is, and she’s female and younger. I know kids come in all shapes and sizes for various reasons... just seems quite skinny for the range given, and it makes me wonder if it’s poor guesses on LEs part (size or age), if he’s just naturally small, or if there’s a sad reason why he’s so small.

Edited: apparently I was too tired to remember 3 feet is 36” (not 30. Wow. The tired) in case anyone read my post before I switched.

I agree, CW. I just checked my grandson’s height mark on the kitchen doorframe from when he was 4 and a half years old. He stood 1 metre tall (or about 40” in your money) and he is of average height (if not a little ‘short’).

I think this little one may be closer to a 3 year old, or even younger, than a 4 to 5 year old if he stood at 91 cm (just on 3’). He could’ve been small for his age, I suppose.

if the sketch artist’s rendition of this this little one is true to how he would’ve looked in life, he seems to have been well-nourished (and his hair well groomed).

I agree. It would be good to look at tidal flow, high tide and low tide, currents. And also boat traffic. A large ship leaving or coming into port could generate enough of a wave to wash him onshore. Is there any chance he came from a immigrant boat that sank?

Various different tide flows on the pier there. Would be interesting to see the currents.

http://www.tides4fishing.com/us/texas/galveston-pleasure-pier

Thanks, Bohemian. That will be interesting to see.

Thanks for the tide information, Lucy. I’ll pass it on. Good idea about shipping times too. We can only try AP.

I wondered if this little one may have drowned whilst entering the US. I agree — it’s entirely possible. I’ve also read MSM articles about deaths due to heat stroke/suffocation when people are transported in the backs of trucks.

Espanol:

¿Has visto a este niño?

NO IDENTIFICADO

attachment.php

‘El 20 de Octubre del 2017 un niño desconocido fue hallado fallecido en la playa en Galveston, Texas. Los restos del niño emergieron cerca de la cuadra 700 del Seawall Boulevard en Galveston. El niño había fallecido 1 o 2 días antes de la fecha cuando fue hallado. El tenía aproximadamente entre 3 y 5 años de edad y posiblemente era de raza Hispana o Blanca. El tenía el cabello y los ojos castaños, medía aproximadamente 91 centímetros y pesaba alrededor de 13 kilos. La imagen vista arriba fue dibujada a mano y fue proveída por autoridades en Texas para demostrar como se puede haber visto el niño en vida.

attachment.php

http://esp.missingkids.org/poster/NCMU/1311490

I am unsure. I agree :*( I didn't want to think that at first but as days go by, it becomes clear :*(

Thanks for the information. Is there a missing person’s website there?

The longer this little boy remains UID the only reasons I can think of, other than that he is missing from nearby countries, are worst case scenarios.

my son is 4 1/2. he is 3"7.5 and weighs 42.5 pounds. he is 90%tile for his age. he is skinny but solid. so this little guy is small or on the younger end.

NCMEC Listing:

attachment.php

Source:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members