GUILTY TX - Gerren Isgrigg, 6, disabled, left to die in Wylie park, 12 April 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
on local news nbc5, still no id made

on local news abc8, he is being called 'Wylie's little angel'

The same news report also stated they have received several tips and were following up. I hope they had good ones.

This child would HAVE to have been under the care of a physician. Someone had to surgically implant that feeding tube. And is it just me or does the sketch and the photo look like different children?

This child would HAVE to have been under the care of a physician. Someone had to surgically implant that feeding tube. And is it just me or does the sketch and the photo look like different children?

Not just you...they don't look the same.

Anyone local enough to take the photos to the nearest high risk/Children's hospital, like Baylor or Parkland...KWIM? That has to be the quickest way to get him ID'd, imo.

There are a lot of volunteers on this and seemingly efficient LE and one of the first logical moves is to get this photo and info out to hospitals, rehab or home nursing providers and special needs schools. It appears they are on top of this one. Not so in some of the cases we have seen here.

you are correct, of course Mensch. But if anyone is local and feeling restless, it cannot hurt to ask LE if they want help with the hospitals.... ;)

I imagine LE is also asking the Early Intervention programs in the area if any of their employees recognize him.

The articles mention there was evidence that the boy was fed with a G-tube so I assume that means that even if the tube itself was missing, there was still the small surgical opening in his lower abdomen. G-tubes have to be checked every so often and resized (i.e. the patient gets a larger MIC-KEY button, the part of the tube that stays against the skin) so he must have been under a doctor's care.

I agree with the others that his weight doesn't necessarily mean he was underfed. If he was under a doctor's care I think his weight would be monitored carefully. He probably had a prescription for his medicines and/or liquid nutrition and I would think a doctor would have to keep renewing those prescriptions and dosages, hence he probably was a current patient somewhere.

Anyone local enough to take the photos to the nearest high risk/Children's hospital, like Baylor or Parkland...KWIM? That has to be the quickest way to get him ID'd, imo.

adding Scottish Rite to your list. Great idea if anyone is able to volunteer if needed.

Is this boys face not plasterd on every tv station? I would think that the doctor must watch the news. I guess that would only work if the boy is local.

To have a g- tube inserted you have to have surgery. Including a hospital and it's nurses. Not somthing that can be performed at home.

Maybe also the Shriner's Hospitals around the country, as well as the major children's hospitals (Boston, Cleveland, etc.) -- people come from everywhere to seek treatment at those places, often at reduced rates or with other financial support.

Maybe Ronald McDonald houses, too.

"Wylie police need public's help to ID boy's body"

12:00 AM CDT on Saturday, April 17, 2010
By VALERIE WIGGLESWORTH and THEODORE KIM / The Dallas Morning News

Someone knows this little boy with the soulful brown eyes.

Someone knows how he ended up alone, his underweight body dumped near a stagnant pond.

Someone knows answers to the many questions being asked after the body's discovery Thursday morning by a mowing crew in Collin County.

Autopsy results have not been released, but police in Wylie say there were no obvious injuries.

They now believe the boy was about 6. Earlier they had estimated he was half that age because he weighed just 28 pounds. Normal weight for a 6-year-old is closer to 50.
A little boy was found. Thought I'd leave this here for you all...
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...dyfound_17met.ART.State.Edition2.4c575fc.html

I was just watching the ID channel in my bedroom and saw a couple of missing children during commercial breaks. One was a little girl, and one was a little boy. I was half asleep and got up to come and look for the name I thought I heard for the little guy. I thought they said Timothy Rogers. At the end of the spot, The Center for Missing and Exploited Children logo was on the screen.

I got on internet and went to The Center for Missing and Exploited Children and could not find one named Timothy Rogers. I am still looking because I thought the little boy shown looked like this child that was found.

I am sure the name was Timothy Rogers. Has anyone heard of him? I am going to look some more.

Well, I will look again tomorrow because I cannot find any information for a missing boy named Timothy Rogers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back