GUILTY TX - Gerren Isgrigg, 6, disabled, left to die in Wylie park, 12 April 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
fhc, I was just trying to finish reading before I commented as well...it looked to me like Max has blue eyes

Max has already been called in, the LE thought that he had too much eyebrows but were going to look into it. They also noticed that Max has no teeth by the looks of the picture, and the doe does.

I hope this little guy rests in peace. This little face just rips my heart out!

:rose:

This feels to me like another case of a parent fed up/frustrated with the rigors of caring for a special needs child.

Hopefully a grandparent or other family member will notice this little boy's disappearance and alert the authorities.

Nobody called in today to identify this child? Surely someone in that area has seen this boy and knows who he is. If he had a feeding tube, then medical personnel were involved in his treatment, and yet there has been no identification. IF the parents were involved in the death of the child, I can understand that they wouldn't call LE to identify the little one. But it is worrisome to me that no medical personnel, no doctor, no RN, no home health care provider has recognized this child. I am beginning to wonder if he is from out of the immediate area.

Nobody called in today to identify this child? Surely someone in that area has seen this boy and knows who he is. If he had a feeding tube, then medical personnel were involved in his treatment, and yet there has been no identification. IF the parents were involved in the death of the child, I can understand that they wouldn't call LE to identify the little one. But it is worrisome to me that no medical personnel, no doctor, no RN, no home health care provider has recognized this child. I am beginning to wonder if he is from out of the immediate area.

Bolded by me.

That's my fear as well.

He might have had some variety of atresia, which is a break in the esophagus or intestines, that necessitated the feeding tube. Or there could be multiple diagnoses. At any rate, hopefully this child had occupational and physical therapists, a speech therapist, a delivery service for his medicines, feeding tube supplies and Pediasure, and other service people who will see a resemblance between him and the composite.

Ohhh Bean-the big picture has made me weep.....what a beautiful boy.....God rest his soul

Good God he looks like he could be Max

The differences pointed out earlier, are the eyebrows and the teeth. But still...very similar.

I hope we find out who he is soon, so whoever dumped him like that doesn't get farther away. I surely hope they are not foster's, or anyone else for that matter, with other children in the home.

I saw that second little guy earlier...OMG...I may have to adopt him myself. What angels. <3

I saw that second little guy earlier...OMG...I may have to adopt him myself. What angels. <3

What do you think about the last one, Terrekk?

And yes, I would take them all in a heartbeat!

10pm news, no new information. No one has called in to claim or identify this darling, precious little boy :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satchel7
Back