GUILTY TX - Gerren Isgrigg, 6, disabled, left to die in Wylie park, 12 April 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Okay, what do you think of these little boys?

www.adoptuskids.org

It won't let me link, but on search i put in 1 male child, 3-7 yrs old, white, any state,

and came up with 3 little guys with special medical needs: Rhys, 5, Florida Elijah, 6, Calif

Dylan, 4, NJ

Okay, what do you think of these little boys?

www.adoptuskids.org

It won't let me link, but on search i put in 1 male child, 3-7 yrs old, white, any state,

and came up with 3 little guys with special medical needs: Rhys, 5, Florida Elijah, 6, Calif

Dylan, 4, NJ

What about case #91012412?
Alexander, 5, CA?
http://www.adoptuskids.org/child/CaseNumSearch.aspx

Josiah from Arkansas Case #:AR01000229 http://www.adoptuskids.org/child/CaseNumSearch.aspx

I'm thinking this sweet boy had to be from Texas or a neighboring state...AR, LA, OK maybe.

I think he's from Texas. I just can't see anyone risking such a drive with a deceased child in their vehicle, if that was the case. I don't think they thought he would be found anytime soon....they were not expecting the mowers the next day for sure. I do wonder if he was from a rural area of Texas or the city. It's just that, there's so many places someone could have gone that were even less populated, so why there? Maybe they were from the city, and thought when they got out there, that it was rural enough? IDK. I have a feeling he was from the area. I hope more people/children are not in danger right now too.

Wylie police, volunteers seek anyone who might be able to identify boy

03:13 PM CDT on Saturday, April 17, 2010
By JON NIELSEN / The Dallas Morning News
jnielsen@dallasnews.com

Wylie police pressed a platoon of volunteers

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...ies/041710dnmetunidentifiedboy.258b60b06.html

snip from above linky

Authorities believe the boy is about 6 years old. Earlier, they believed he was about 3 because he weighed just 28 pounds.

:( sounds like he was starved

I don't know. Maybe the people who abandoned him weren't from Wylie or anywhere close. Just odd no one has talked. Also, how do we know he was deceased when he was dropped off? Maybe they just put him in the bushes and hoped someone would find him, but he died. I think the person that did this just wanted to get rid of him.

Does anyone remember reading that the guy who found the child had said that there was a baby blanket near by and he picked up the boy and then went and got the blanket and called 911? Long story short, I wonder if that was his blanket as well.

I don't know. Maybe the people who abandoned him weren't from Wylie or anywhere close. Just odd no one has talked. Also, how do we know he was deceased when he was dropped off? Maybe they just put him in the bushes and hoped someone would find him, but he died. I think the person that did this just wanted to get rid of him.

I still wonder if this child's parent/caretaker is also missing. They could be IN the lake deceased or have been taken against their will to somewhere else, either alive or not. It would also explain why no one has reported this child as missing.

jmoo

Another question....I wonder if this was a Jtube, NG tube or a Gtube. Might help us narrow the field.

Another question....I wonder if this was a Jtube, NG tube or a Gtube. Might help us narrow the field.

It was reported as a G-tube. Also, I do remember the interview with the man that mentioned going back and finding the baby blanket to cover the precious little boy until police arrived.

snip from above linky

Authorities believe the boy is about 6 years old. Earlier, they believed he was about 3 because he weighed just 28 pounds.

:( sounds like he was starved

Possibly. Though with the feeding tube, I have to wonder if he had some sort of disease that he succumbed to and the family couldn't afford a funeral.

I think he's from Texas. I just can't see anyone risking such a drive with a deceased child in their vehicle, if that was the case. I don't think they thought he would be found anytime soon....they were not expecting the mowers the next day for sure. I do wonder if he was from a rural area of Texas or the city. It's just that, there's so many places someone could have gone that were even less populated, so why there? Maybe they were from the city, and thought when they got out there, that it was rural enough? IDK. I have a feeling he was from the area. I hope more people/children are not in danger right now too.

Geographically, this is a tricky one. This is an area where 1 minute you can be in the hustle & bustle of city life ---- drive a few miles & youre in the boonies.

The area has grown alot in the past 10+ years....but there are still rural areas within a hop skip jump......especially East & N. East of Lavon. . .heading towards Kaufman county, etc....

I still wonder if this child's parent/caretaker is also missing. They could be IN the lake deceased or have been taken against their will to somewhere else, either alive or not. It would also explain why no one has reported this child as missing.

jmoo

I wonder if he was mobile at all? Or, if it were possible that something did happen to his caretaker (maybe a grandparent), and he wandered off? I wouldn't rule out a lake search, if he was mobile. Perhaps he had been walking with the person...though I have the feeling he was not mobile, or not enough to have made it there without help...JMHO.

Surely some health care/home health aide is not going to see this guy this week and wonder, unless he was removed from all services of an agency recently?

"...they saw what looked like a human leg under a pile of brush. When Valentine arrived at the scene, he picked up what he thought was a small mannequin."

"I said a prayer and I knew I was at a crime scene, but I also knew I couldn't throw a child in a brush pile," he said. "So, I stepped across the fence, laid him down, looked back [and] saw a baby blanket [and] took it and covered up the baby and called 911."

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Man-who-found-boys-body--91089234.html

ETA: BBM...well that strikes a hole in him wandering there by himself.....under a brush pile. Someone covered him up.

on local news nbc5, still no id made

on local news abc8, he is being called 'Wylie's little angel'

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member