GUILTY TX - Grace Lillian Ford, 2, murdered in Plano, 9 Jan 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here is the cache of Muniz' FB page. When I looked at the cache on Sunday, the cover photo was of her and Mitch Ford seemingly having cocktails at a restaurant before dinner. Her profile picture was the one of her holding Gracie that has appeared today on FOX 4 Dallas in connection with the arrest.

Google says this is a cache as of Jan 21 .. I did not note the cache date from this past Sunday.

When I put the pieces together this weekend finding her Instagram account, they met working at a Mercedes Bend dealership Mitch Ford worked at - she just appeared to be an opportunist.

Now the cache has the photo of she and Mitch removed and the profile photo is from a day or two before she murdered Gracie when she and Ford had what she referred to as night date.

I'd bookmarked her FB page a few weeks ago when she was listed as Ford's fiancé. Then when his entry changed to "someone" and her FB page was gone, I pulled it up through Google cache and had found an Instagram earlier in the week that was a photo of Mitch at Mercedes Benz of Plano standing with another young man with a note that "my boyfriend wear bowties too". This photo was tagged to her younger sister, Maddie.. earlier that week, I'd found her obsession with Ferarris and photos regarding same ... her pic taken at work at the same Mercedes Benz dealership. Just seemed like a young woman with high aspirations for material things but in no position to obtain those things. However, photos on her younger sister's Instagram page showed the family home in McKinney to be quite upscale. Social climber .. losing her boyfriend and her Mercedes ,, did she want to scare Mitch into staying with her, even for awhile - after all, she'd just been assaulted and little Gracie had been as well. I don't think she meant to kill the child ... her ploy to try to hang onto Mitch failed and miserably.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...com/melinda.muniz.5+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

IMO with his child out of the way, he would want a replacement child. That's where she came in. Seems she viewed the child as an object, not a person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I missed that Gracie was zip-tied. That would explain her not being able to remove the tape.

I've wondered if MM had given Grace medication (something to sedate her)... this child would have struggled to breathe, to live. It's horrible to think about.

MF used very very poor judgement.......... imo.

I'm not going to scrutinize him for his very very poor choices.

he just lost his daughter that he had primary custody over.

jmo

There is a whole bunch of nuttiness in that arrest warrant- the last page just made my blood boil. The police told him not to meet with her- so of course he meets with her, they go out to dinner, have a few drinks, then buy a bottle of wine to drink on top of that and then have sex in his car. He bing MF and She being his fiance'. This is after he already doubted her story and his child was killed. I have officially heard it all!

The Arrest warrant.....Wow....Just Wow

I think we're going to start seeing more stuff surfacing and it ain't gonna be purty

I just keep on thinking that MF and MM are both so shallow- he could have met any of a million young women who would have loved his child. But those girls would have been a 7 or an 8, not a 10 like MM in her pics and he didn't want that. He had to chase after someone based solely on looks. He kept staying with her and leaving his child with her after 3 CPS investigations. That wasn't enough to break up, but his jealousy over a topless video sent to another man was? Priorities are obviously way out of whack. Was he really so insecure that having a hot girlfriend was worth risking everything else?
And MM was also obviously extremely materialistic. Who lives in an apartment but drives a car that is $50K plus. They both had to exist and be this sick for this situation to happen. He was using her to boost his ego and she was using him as a sugar daddy. Unfortunately, the child paid the price.

I wondered a couple of days ago if the "babysitter" had been the one abusing Grace all along and the parents were blaming each other. It looks like now, that MF was not the one who was doing all he possibly could to protect his child. He had /has a huge blind spot.

I wondered a couple of days ago if the "babysitter" had been the one abusing Grace all along and the parents were blaming each other. It looks like now, that MF was not the one who was doing all he possibly could to protect his child. He had /has a huge blind spot.

Sounds like, from the reference to the CPS letter from the gfather that they linked the abuse to the timeframe when Muniz came into the picture.

Another thing I noticed was that there was duct tape on both of them and it doesn't say that the tape on Grace covered her nose or that she had other injuries. I wonder if she really meant to kill her or just to get lots of attention to keep herself in Dad's picture.

jmo

that's what I thought.

and now sadly, both parents are left without their daughter.

Sounds like, from the reference to the CPS letter from the gfather that they linked the abuse to the timeframe when Muniz came into the picture.

Another thing I noticed what that there was duct tape on both of them and it doesn't say that the tape on Grace covered her nose or that she had other injuries. I wonder if she really meant to kill her or just to get lots of attention to keep herself in Dad's picture.

jmo

If duct tape was only found over Grace's mouth then she most likely was suffocated prior to the duct tape otherwise she would of been able to breath through her mouth. IMO

There is a article from USA Today that for some reason my computer will not allow me to link it here that states that LE states that it was premeditated due to her purchasing duct tape, cable ties etc 40 minutes prior to the 911 call.

The things she purchased with the exception of cotton balls were not found in the apartment. I speculate that she suffocated the baby got rid of the supplies then went back staged her attack and then called Ford.

The article also states it was Ford's lawyer who had the records sealed the day after Grace died.

CPS visited his home 3 times between Nov and Dec19th.

I believe she was pissed that he was breaking up with her and the life she was used to was coming to an end, so she did what she did that would hit the father right in the heart......... kill his precious daughter.

when is her next court date.

Found at least one picture of MF and MM together on the fb page of the Mercedes dealership he apparently worked at. They definitely reek of 30,000 millionaire syndrome, but who knows, maybe he had really money. Before the instagram account was removed, I saw that they had a staycation at Hotel Zaza, a pricy place here in town. Not that any of this is significant, I guess I'm just intrigued with these details.

The reason why I never considered the babysitter to be a suspect, is because wasn't it said she was found unconscious? It's hard for me to imagine someone inflicting injuries like someone else was beating them up, and then to somehow cause themselves to go unconscious. I was skeptical that the babysitter existed, but I never questioned that her injuries might not be as were described.

Sleuthing the mother is NOT allowed here. She is a victim in this tragedy. Leave her be.

Salem

Uh huh - she "jumped" on him. He's a piece of work - ain't he?

According to the affidavit, on January 15 (6 days after Muniz murdered his baby daughter), Mitch said he went to a bar with Muniz, had drinks with her, then had sex with her in his car. But, of course, he was only trying to "earn her trust", and, of course, it was Melinda's fault he had sex with her because she "jumped on top of him".

For crying out loud. Mitch makes me sick.

link to affidavit:

http://content.foxtvmedia.com/kdfw/pdf/redacted muniz affidavit 2.pdf

They didn't believe this (modsnip)'s story from the start. So her acting abilities must be in line with her singing abilities, huh?

Salem

Based on the affidavit - I think she had intent. I can't even say what I think. Oh my.

Salem

Hi I'm just catching on on this story and seeing the info about the arrest now. Can someone post a photo of the victim? I need to see her beautiful face alive and happy!

Question: why did the father phone for a welfare check? He must have known what she was going to do. Maybe he thought she would commit suicide. I've always heard the term welfare check in terms of suicide. Why did he allow a suicidal person (my suspicion of what he could have been thinking) to care for his daughter? Did she phone or text him with some kind of warning that she was about to do something? I haven't read the arrest warrant yet. TIA. This is so horrible. How dare she.

Thoughts on the fertility clinic and the sex with ex: maybe she wanted to get a sperm donor and say she got preggo by him. Maybe she wanted to steal some sperm sample and use the cotton swabs to make it look like she was raped. Maybe she did what had to do to get her ex to have sex with her to try in desperation to get preggo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toutounnelili
Back