GUILTY TX - Grace Lillian Ford, 2, murdered in Plano, 9 Jan 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There is around 25 people by that name in dfw , so it might or might not be

WHITE PAGES SOURCE

white page aren't as reliable when the address is an apartment and also so many have given up land lines for cell phones

...just something to consider :)

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Plano-dad-says-daughters-murder-is-completely-insane-242651821.html

Just saw this interview and my opinion of MF just dropped AGAIN!

1- he knew she was a suspect, called LE AND his attorney to ask if he should see her, ignored their advice and then slept with her!

2- he had to of known something. The grandfather had alerted CPS to this situation.

3- why does it matter if EW was involved or not? why would you even bring that up to the media? to hurt her worse?

He is so very tactless and it is raising some red flags for me.

"At the end of the day, what happened was she put the duct tape on Grace, and Grace suffocated and died," he said. "She had a plan to do that and the plan went wrong."

So Dad is implying that the death was an accident.

These people are basically all nuts.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Plano-dad-says-daughters-murder-is-completely-insane-242651821.html

1- he knew she was a suspect, called LE AND his attorney to ask if he should see her, ignored their advice and then slept with her!

2- he had to of known something. The grandfather had alerted CPS to this situation.

3- why does it matter if EW was involved or not? why would you even bring that up to the media? to hurt her worse?

His casual tone bothers me as well. You know what, people? If you don't want to cherish and live to protect your kids, use birth control. If they aren't that important or if you have an issue that prevents you from devoting your life to your babies, then don't have them!

I speculated (last night or night before) that the suffocation MIGHT have been an accident, that maybe she didn't intend it to go that far/was just criminally stupid. But the last thing in the world I would expect to see is the father saying the same thing in mainstream media. I mean, I'm a stranger on the internet, no matter how awful I find it I have no real investment in the situation. He's supposed to. Can't his statements work in her favor legally?

Edit: or maybe he's just trying make himself feel better about having been with her. If it was an accident, he didn't sleep with the murderer of his kid and he can feel better. I don't know.

See www.wfaa.com which is Channel 8 in Dallas/Fort Worth

Their web page contains many links today in the matter of little Gracie's death.

One report said one of the CPS calls had an allegation of an overdose of Benadryl given to little Grace.

I speculated (last night or night before) that the suffocation MIGHT have been an accident, that maybe she didn't intend it to go that far/was just criminally stupid. But the last thing in the world I would expect to see is the father saying the same thing in mainstream media. I mean, I'm a stranger on the internet, no matter how awful I find it I have no real investment in the situation. He's supposed to. Can't his statements work in her favor legally?

Edit: or maybe he's just trying make himself feel better about having been with her. If it was an accident, he didn't sleep with the murderer of his kid and he can feel better. I don't know.

BBM They could certainly be used by any decent defense attorney when they claim -and they will- that this was an accident. A cry for attention gone wrong. She never really meant it. Aliens are among us. Yada yada yada.

Wow, that interview with the father on wfaa is bizarre. While I am inclined to believe that scenario (she was too stupid to realize her little ploy would kill the child), where is his outrage?

Neither of these parents were award winners

IMO, both Mitch and Emily are victims.

they just lost their daughter

One thing that is bothering me is every article keeps talking about the duct tape on the mouth. There had to be something more that happened covering someones mouth does not totally cut off your air way unless I am missing something?

One thing that is bothering me is every article keeps talking about the duct tape on the mouth. There had to be something more that happened covering someones mouth does not totally cut off your air way unless I am missing something?

It bothers me, too. If you haven't already, read the affidavit charging her with Capital murder.

The timeline is so tight. If MM returned from the Dollar Store at 1:03 (key fob marker) then actively threw all of the evidence away at 1:18 (key fob marker), that gives her only 15 minutes to kill Grace. Someone up thread posited that maybe Grace was smothered first then the duct tape was applied. But, maybe, the duct tape was wide enough to have easily been placed over both Grace's mouth and nose. Awful, awful, awful!

My theory is rather weak but, maybe...
If Grace was scared, screaming and crying then it's likely her nose would have been running and also stuffy... making it tough (and eventually impossible) to breathe.

IMO, both Mitch and Emily are victims.

they just lost their daughter

Agreed. However, dad is not doing anything to help his image by saying things like this....

He said he was shocked to learn the details of what happened to his daughter. Ford said he became angry when he learned from Plano police that they suspected his girlfriend of suffocating the child.

....and yet we know from the arrest record that AFTER police told him they suspected her of murdering his baby, he not only got his drink on with this woman, but had sex with her in his car. Maybe there are different levels of being a victim.

IMO if it was the mother's boyfriend or husband who had done this, there would be no shortage of people jumping on her case for allowing it to happen. I see it with case after case. And I usually agree. Is this somehow different?

For locals Fox 4 news going to have a segment on 9:00 I believe the time on "the two faces of MM"

Duct tape is wide and looking at my grandson 18 mos, it would cover nose & mouth so that may have happened

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back