GUILTY TX - Grace Lillian Ford, 2, murdered in Plano, 9 Jan 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She is really going for the "I didn't do it but if I did I was crazy at the time" defense?

I guess some things never change.

(Does this ever work anymore?)

A jury cannot have a verdict of "not guilty by reason of insanity" unless a board of doctors says the defendant "qualifies". Some high-profile examples would be Andrea Yates and James Holmes.

IMO, MM planned, prepared and followed through on her intent to murder Grace. I also believe she thought her preposterous lies would be taken as truth.

Grace was old enough to give enough detail to implicate the <modsnip> and MM wouldn't risk that.

moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing that is bothering me is every article keeps talking about the duct tape on the mouth. There had to be something more that happened covering someones mouth does not totally cut off your air way unless I am missing something?

Wait a sec, I think it was you who came up with a theory about why that was possible when I had the same question lol

Oh my. Mitch went to visit her in jail.

I suspected this.

I don't know what to think of this man... but what I feel is not good.

That she knew Melinda was lying.
That Mitch had eyes and could see what was happening re: the CPS reports.
That she - Emily - doesn't deserve anymore heartache, she has enough.

Video of Mitch walking out of the Collin County Detention Center. Huh.
Pictures of bruises on Grace.

Can't believe you see Mitch walking out from visiting that monster in jail

Can't believe you see Mitch walking out from visiting that monster in jail

OMG- how could he disrespect the memory of his daughter like that? And he is trying to make it look like an accident, saying that she (Melinda) had a plan that just went wrong.

OMG- how could he disrespect the memory of his daughter like that? And he is trying to make it look like an accident, saying that she (Melinda) had a plan that just went wrong.

And what about how many times the investigators had to ask him about their relationship issues before he told the truth? That's so telling, IMO.

The news video doesn't have the interview with Emily. The news article does have photos of MF leaving the jail after visited MM.

He's probably trying to slip in a little more undercover work. Disgusting .

The news video doesn't have the interview with Emily. The news article does have photos of MF leaving the jail after visited MM.

caption under the photo:

Grace Ford murder case
Credit: WFAA
Mitch Ford, father of slain toddler Grace Ford, visited the Plano jail where the child's accused killer, Melinda Muniz, is being held on a capital murder charge on January 29, 2014.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
friesandchips
Back