GUILTY TX - Grace Lillian Ford, 2, murdered in Plano, 9 Jan 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
First half hour was Knox, now they're covering someone named Michael Dunn, apparently they're trying to make the "next George Zimmerman trial" happen (their words not mine).

Grace is on JVM now.

They opened with MM's youtube national anthem video. Okay, this could be a downside of having cable now, I was happy with just reading about the rest of you having to watch the bad youtube videos and not actually watching them myself. :)

BBM They could certainly be used by any decent defense attorney when they claim -and they will- that this was an accident. A cry for attention gone wrong. She never really meant it. Aliens are among us. Yada yada yada.

Just catching up on this horrific thread but have to comment on the aspect of Grace's death being an unintended outcome of the fake attack. I don't believe it was an accident, because in MM's twisted mind she couldn't have Grace blabbing about what really happened. That it was in fact "Mommy" who put the duct tape over her mouth and nobody else was present in the apartment. She had to kill the only living witness. ETA: Frigga, just saw you mentioned this as well. For this reason is seems to me she intentionally killed the girl.

And I can't get the image out of my head of little Grace, happily kicking her feet in the grocery cart, while MM bought the tools she was going to use to kill her. I'll be following this one closely and hope the trial is online.

First half hour was Knox, now they're covering someone named Michael Dunn, apparently they're trying to make the "next George Zimmerman trial" happen (their words not mine).

Ot--michael Dunn thought a car full of black youths disrespected him at a gas station when he asked them to turn their music down, so he opened fire on them-killing a seventeen year old boy named Jordan Davis.

http://archive.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=338612

I personally don't see much of a connection to George Zimmerman besides the "everyone will understand because the kid was black" argument, but it sells papers.

I heard that MM was planning to do a phone interview from jail but then called it off at the last minute on Wednesday night. I find it interesting that she called it off shortly after MF visited her in the Collin County jail which leads me to two questions/scenarios about possibly why:

1. Did she somehow get a message to MF through her own family that he had better come talk to her or she would start talking? She seems like a master manipulator so this would not surprise me.
2. Did he hear that she was doing an interview and go visit to talk her out of it?

I am just wondering what she might know about MF that he wouldn't want out in the open. Everyone has secrets and this man was obviously blinded by MM's beauty. The timing of him visiting her, she cancels the interview and then he basically says to the news that "the plan went wrong" to make it seem like he believes the death was an accident just makes me wonder.

If this link is not okay, I apologize in advance. Muniz did work there as I'd found her Instagram and there were photos of her obviously during the work day.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...182190.-2207520000.1391028240.&type=3&theater

MF worked at a Buick dealership before going to Mercedes Benz of Plano. I know this to be true because of a youtube he made of a "walk-around" of a new Buick.

Yikes. Is that Mitch Ford? I saw his fb page and he resembles this guy. Talk about a mismatch. IMO, he looks at least 40. I have no idea how old he is.

I believe that MM intentionally killed Grace and had been abusing her while living with her. IMO she killed the daughter as revenge for being rejected and she didn't like the daughter being around. She wanted ALL the attention on herself and didn't want to share MF with anyone else.

It is also beyond disgusting that he is visiting her yet alone trying to minimize the intent of her actions.

If this link is not okay, I apologize in advance. Muniz did work there as I'd found her Instagram and there were photos of her obviously during the work day.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...182190.-2207520000.1391028240.&type=3&theater

MF worked at a Buick dealership before going to Mercedes Benz of Plano. I know this to be true because of a youtube he made of a "walk-around" of a new Buick.

I am wondering if the picture is some sort of gathering for employee's and family?

Different news reports have stated that MM looked after Grace full time.
I have seen in reports that MM and MF moved i together about a year ago.

Yikes. Is that Mitch Ford? I saw his fb page and he resembles this guy. Talk about a mismatch. IMO, he looks at least 40. I have no idea how old he is.

I believe that MM intentionally killed Grace and had been abusing her while living with her. IMO she killed the daughter as revenge for being rejected and she didn't like the daughter being around. She wanted ALL the attention on herself and didn't want to share MF with anyone else.

It is also beyond disgusting that he is visiting her yet alone trying to minimize the intent of her actions.

I agree with you completely! I am really wondering if MF is a drinker- it seems strange that he would look so worn and old.
Also, I saw comments on MM Instagram where people were commenting about how skinny she was getting over the last several months. I am sure she was never overweight, but I wonder if the weight loss could be due to something she was taking, or a sign of mental issues that were coming up.
It does seem strange is MM was actually watching Grace full time- when did she stop working at the car dealership and why? And if it had been several months or longer, who would be around enough to notice if her behavior was getting erratic or aggressive? Only MF- and I think he wouldn't see it because he wouldn't want to see it.

I know this is going to sound really bad, but why don't these adults just kill each other? Why must they always kill the innocent child. Kill the man you think wronged you- not his baby daughter. Ugh. I even sound bad to myself!

... and I'm sorry you don't send the kind of texts that MF did to MM that morning while she has your defenseless baby in her care. He couldn't let it go and kept antagonizing her. Her lack of response to the very first text would have sent up a red flag to me, you don't then ramp it up?

I know this is going to sound really bad, but why don't these adults just kill each other? Why must they always kill the innocent child. Kill the man you think wronged you- not his baby daughter. Ugh. I even sound bad to myself!

I know what you are trying to say: why bring someone into something that has NOTHING to do with your problem?

This woman seems so similar to Arias in my opinion-using sex (and violence) to gain power over a man. She claims to get raped and then soon after hooks up to have sex??? Who does that? No recoup time at all? Disgusting from her and HIS side of this IMO.

... and I'm sorry you don't send the kind of texts that MF did to MM that morning while she has your defenseless baby in her care. He couldn't let it go and kept antagonizing her. Her lack of response to the very first text would have sent up a red flag to me, you don't then ramp it up?

I totally agree with this and did not want to post it. Thank you.

I feel like, no matter who you look at in this situation, there is no good here. At least not in terms of anyone who cared about Grace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree totally about the texts it seems that all of the main supposed adults in this baby's life never progressed mentally past high school.

She is 25 (per her DOB on arrest record) and he is around 29. The event was a launch party for the 2014 Mercedes Benz models.

I know for certain she worked there as on her Instagram there were photos that she took during the workday and tweeted a comment with a connection to the photo on her Instagram. They probably met at work. Ford's FB page had an entry for 10-2012 giving her name and "meeting" her. December 13, 2013 he had an entry for "engaged to Melinda Muniz". He took the names out a few weeks ago and changed them to "someone".

Considering that she was evicted from an apartment (record in previous pages) they were boyfriend/girlfriend then so the eviction for over $600 might be the event whereby she moved in with him. Eviction filed 2/2013 so perhaps she lived with Ford from 2/2013 until January 9, 2014

There were 4 incidents reported to CPS:

1. March 2012 - Ford awarded custody after filing for intervention alleging drug and alcohol abuse by EW. CPS was "unable to substantiate".

2. July 2013 - bruising on face; unspecified caregivers said she fell on a bed frame; doctors said injuries consistent with falling on bed frame and parents referred to parenting classes

3. Nov. 2013 - alleged overdose of Benadryl; not sure where Grace was or who gave it to her; CPS referred to parenting classes

4. Dec 2013 - fingerprint bruising on arm - grabbed to prevent from falling on ice - CPS ruled did not appear to be child abuse

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/video?clipId=9783398&autoStart=true

1. March 2012 - Ford awarded custody after filing for intervention alleging drug and alcohol abuse by EW. CPS was "unable to substantiate".

2. July 2013 - bruising on face; unspecified caregivers said she fell on a bed frame; doctors said injuries consistent with falling on bed frame and parents referred to parenting classes

3. Nov. 2013 - alleged overdose of Benadryl; not sure where Grace was or who gave it to her; CPS referred to parenting classes

4. Dec 2013 - fingerprint bruising on arm - grabbed to prevent from falling on ice - CPS ruled did not appear to be child abuse

In the video from DR regarding the Benadryl OD he said that he noticed that something was wrong.

I would like the Benadryl OD re investigated I am suspicious that the OD may of been on purpose.

These things being listed means someone REPORTED the incidents, right? Do we feel it was more likely a family member, or perhaps a healthcare professional?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000
Back