GUILTY TX - Grace Lillian Ford, 2, murdered in Plano, 9 Jan 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe it's not comparable, but I've noticed that in the Teghan Skiba case, people are always posting that her mother is just as or more responsible than Richardson for Teghan's murder, and I wonder if we will see the same things posted about Mitch Ford when this case goes to trial. I just have this feeling that MF that he will be viewed in a much different (better) light than Reyes.

I was following this case early on, but a lot of the details have faded. That said, I think what you're describing already happened earlier in the thread. Mothers always get more blame than fathers. I don't think most people even consciously realize they do it, but they will look for excuses for the fathers while rejecting any exonerating info if the gender is reversed.

I was following this case early on, but a lot of the details have faded. That said, I think what you're describing already happened earlier in the thread. Mothers always get more blame than fathers. I don't think most people even consciously realize they do it, but they will look for excuses for the fathers while rejecting any exonerating info if the gender is reversed.

If I hear that Melinda Muniz treated Grace in front of Mitch Ford the same way that Richardson treated Teghan in front of her mom, you bet I'll say he deserves the same. A dirtbag is a dirtbag, whatever the gender.

I can't open the link. Can someone tell me why D,P. Is not an option. What has 25 got to do with it?

well, we sure wouldn't want to ruin this young lady's ENTIRE life <sarcasm alert>

As I recall, she called the dad, said she was being attacked as the child screamed in the background.

I wonder if he still thinks it was an accident???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mods, I could not find a thread on this wee one. If it's a double post, please combine.

A Plano woman who police say made up a story about an intruder assaulting her and suffocating her fiance&#8217;s 2-year-old daughter was arrested Tuesday on a charge of capital murder in the girl&#8217;s death.

Melinda Lynn Muniz, 25, is accused of killing Grace Lillian Ford, who died Jan. 12 of homicidal violence, including suffocation, according to an autopsy. Muniz was arrested at 2:25 p.m. Tuesday and is being held in lieu of $1 million bail.

My heart is breaking over this one. Trial is supposed to start in January. :(

ETA to add link.
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/dome...irlfriend-charged-in-plano-toddlers-death.ece

Thank you for starting this thread Tulessa.

Heartbreaking! :tears:

:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a heartbreaking story! She obviously murdered this poor little girl to hurt her (soon to be ex) boyfriend! And to think of poor little Grace walking around the store with her, while she bought the items she would use to kill her sickens me. I hope she gets the DP - quite obviously premeditated - evil evil EVIL woman.

She looks a lot like Casey Anthony, imo. R.I.P little one xx

Good God! Why don't people offer us that care, these babies!

What a heartbreaking story! She obviously murdered this poor little girl to hurt her (soon to be ex) boyfriend! And to think of poor little Grace walking around the store with her, while she bought the items she would use to kill her sickens me. I hope she gets the DP - quite obviously premeditated - evil evil EVIL woman.

She looks a lot like Casey Anthony, imo. R.I.P little one xx

She took Grace with her, to buy the things she needed to murder her with. WTH???
I'm just heartbroken over this one. :(

It doesn't get any more real than this. :(

Yep! This disgusting excuse for an individual was captured on CCTV buying duct tape, ties, rope etc from the store WITH Grace in tow, just an hour before the incident. Cold and calculating!

That picture and FB post broke my heart. I hope her mother finds some peace, poor woman. :(

<modsnip>

<modsnip> I remembered Gracie's name and story from back in January when the case first broke.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back